Religous politics

2013 Boston Marathon shooting -- Dead suspect had boxing aspirations - ESPN Boston

This guy could have went pro
Instead he got radical with "religious politics"
Another person/death/injury caused by extreme faith

Not extreme faith... Wrong faith! What is an extreme Christian to be like ---- CHRIST!
Tell me what is wrong with a person trying to be Christ like?
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

That is an extreme Christian.

Hitler was not an extreme Christian. Stalin was not an extreme Christian. King Henery VIII was not an extreme Christian. What they did was extreme but nothing to do with Christianity.

2013 Boston Marathon shooting -- Dead suspect had boxing aspirations - ESPN Boston

Not extreme faith... Wrong faith! What is an extreme Christian to be like ---- CHRIST!
But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Hitler was not an extreme Christian. Stalin was not an extreme Christian. King Henery VIII was not an extreme Christian. What they did was extreme but nothing to do with Christianity.
Hitler was a pagan,Stalin was atheist,Henry the VIII womanizing opportunist.

Hitler was a pagan,Stalin was atheist,Henry the VIII womanizing opportunist.

... an atheist is a nowhere man
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfWEPu0w-7w]Nowhere Man - YouTube[/ame]

LOL
The only "right" one is yours, right?
They are just like your religion was way back
Quit being a hypocrite and give it time to evolve

Forum List

Back