religion is just brainwashing

They use the word *fundamentalism* and apply the negative connotation of it to any church that doesn't embrace and exalt homosexuality and depravity. It has become as meaningless as every other word that they alter in order to hide what their purpose is. Life, fundamentalism, humanity...they change the meanings and use the terms inappropriately in order to hide the fact that they are anti-life, anti-human, pro-depravity, pro-criminal, pro-abuse.

They use the word *fundamentalism* and apply the negative connotation of it to any church that doesn't embrace and exalt homosexuality and depravity. It has become as meaningless as every other word that they alter in order to hide what their purpose is. Life, fundamentalism, humanity...they change the meanings and use the terms inappropriately in order to hide the fact that they are anti-life, anti-human, pro-depravity, pro-criminal, pro-abuse.

They are we and we are they too. It's difficult to work with the words "they" and "we" in case of spirituality. Politics uses such schemes often. Nevertheless I'm sure you are not wrong. In context with the gender mainstream I think a conspiracy theory is as less absurde as we know that Nazis and Commies made also dangerous manipulations in the language. The wrong philosophy behind this new ideas today seems to be that some are thinking their thoughts change the reality. But that's nonsense. The reality exists independent from everything what human beings are thinking about. We are only able to understand what's going on - and if we ae right, then we are able to use this knowledge - for example the knowledge about the natural laws, which we are able to understand. But our thoughts don't create natural (=god given) laws.

Nevertheless this gender mainstream is for example able to manipulate even the constitutional court of Germany, what's normally a very independent institution. This makes me more than only sad - because the people seem not to learn out of the existence of two criminal dictatorships in the last 100 years. Without trying to seek the truth we are lost. The German tradition says this very clear. And I hate it to be lost.
Our Court decided for example some weeks ago the genetic defect "Turner Syndrome" is an own gender, because some people with Turner syndrome don't like to be accepted as women. They look like girls when they are born. And some don't like to be accepted as a man too. They are "intersex" - what's by the way a correct expression, but not an own gender: it exist only male and female for genders (=sexes). Instead to have an XX or XY Chromosome (which defines the gender) they miss the second part of the chromosome. In 1/3000 (0,03%) exist such a genetic defect - the most harmless defect in case of the lack of a part of chromosomes.

This question seems to be harmless - as well as the question who is able to marry - or the question when starts a human being to be a human being. Nevertheless exist only two genders, two sexes: male and female. Why to waste billions only because of psychological problems of some very few people? Why not to help in case of psychological problems with psychologists?

But what happens too in the world because of the ideas of the "gender"-mainstream? Abortion for example ignores that all human beings evolve as human beings from the very first beginning of their life. Or scientists plant in women for example the gene code of two homosexual men and nearly everyone thinks it is correct that this mother sells her child and homosexual men buy this child. The words "science" and "scientist" suffer by the way too. The belief atheism makes them to a kind of religious movement against the own will. Why should a physicist know more about god than a baker for example? And a very serious question: What's the difference any longer between a hangman and a doctor, a deathsman and a healer?

I don't know in which direction the world - we all - will continue to move. I fear the worst and hope the best. But let me say to you: Do not be full of despair. It's not wrong to be angry - but not everything is wrong and loud words seldom do help. We are the religion of love, the religion of life. Your nation as well as my nation are also on wrong ways. If we take a look at Nazis and Commies then we know how terrible wrong ways are able to be. But perhaps this is nothing compared with the Borg civilization of an unknown future, where everyone will have to think and to feel the same, defined from our courts, our politicians and our so called elites (=criminals). So: Try to keep alive the warm campfire of your heart - and fight the good fight - not against others, not against enemies: for all and every life, for the everlasting light and life, which is in god and which is god. We are always in his hands - also our "enemies" are in his hands - and no one - nor "we" nor "they" is able to fall deeper in his hands.

Last edited:

They are we and we are they too. It's difficult to work with the words "they" and "we" in case of spirituality. Politics uses such schemes often. Nevertheless I'm sure you are not wrong. In context with the gender mainstream I think a conspiracy theory is as less absurde as we know that Nazis and Commies made also dangerous manipulations in the language. The wrong philosophy behind this new ideas today seems to be that some are thinking their thoughts change the reality. But that's nonsense. The reality exists independent from everything what human beings are thinking about. We are only able to understand what's going on - and if we ae right, then we are able to use this knowledge - for example the knowledge about the natural laws, which we are able to understand. But our thoughts don't create natural (=god given) laws.

Nevertheless this gender mainstream is for example able to manipulate even the constitutional court of Germany, what's normally a very independent institution. This makes me more than only sad - because the people seem not to learn out of the existence of two criminal dictatorships in the last 100 years. Without trying to seek the truth we are lost. The German tradition says this very clear. And I hate it to be lost.
Our Court decided for example some weeks ago the genetic defect "Turner Syndrome" is an own gender, because some people with Turner syndrome don't like to be accepted as women. They look like girls when they are born. And some don't like to be accepted as a man too. They are "intersex" - what's by the way a correct expression, but not an own gender: it exist only male and female for genders (=sexes). Instead to have an XX or XY Chromosome (which defines the gender) they miss the second part of the chromosome. In 1/3000 (0,03%) exist such a genetic defect - the most harmless defect in case of the lack of a part of chromosomes.

This question seems to be harmless - as well as the question who is able to marry - or the question when starts a human being to be a human being. Nevertheless exist only two genders, two sexes: male and female. Why to waste billions only because of psychological problems of some very few people? Why not to help in case of psychological problems with psychologists?

But what happens too in the world because of the ideas of the "gender"-mainstream? Abortion for example ignores that all human beings evolve as human beings from the very first beginning of their life. Or scientists plant in women for example the gene code of two homosexual men and nearly everyone thinks it is correct that this mother sells her child and homosexual men buy this child. The words "science" and "scientist" suffer by the way too. The belief atheism makes them to a kind of religious movement against the own will. Why should a physicist know more about god than a baker for example? And a very serious question: What's the difference any longer between a hangman and a doctor, a deathsman and a healer?

I don't know in which direction the world - we all - will continue to move. I fear the worst and hope the best. But let me say to you: Do not be full of despair. It's not wrong to be angry - but not everything is wrong and loud words seldom do help. We are the religion of love, the religion of life. Your nation as well as my nation are also on wrong ways. If we take a look at Nazis and Commies then we know how terrible wrong ways are able to be. But perhaps this is nothing compared with the Borg civilization of an unknown future, where everyone will have to think and to feel the same, defined from our courts, our politicians and our so called elites (=criminals). So: Try to keep alive the warm campfire of your heart - and fight the good fight - not against others, not against enemies: for all and every life, for the everlasting light and life, which is in god and which is god. We are always in his hands - also our "enemies" are in his hands - and no one - nor "we" nor "they" is able to fall deeper in his hands.

Doesn't Mein Kampf translate as The Bible? At least in Germany?

No. The English translation of ‘Mein Kampf’ is ‘My Struggle’

No comment, Nazi

... No. The English translation of ‘Mein Kampf’ is ‘My Struggle’

In Germany "Kampf" (struggle, fight) and "Krampf" are very similar words, so normally I call it "Mein K(r)ampf". "Krampf" means as well nonsense and [muscle] cramp so "Mein Krampf" = "My painful nonsense"

TAZ is by the way a structural Nazi on his own. He speaks in such a way with me: "I'm glad that your family died in the Holocaust. ... You don't have any humor [because you don't laugh about this wonderful joke] ... All Germans are [descendants of] Nazis"... and so on. Such structural Nazis like him call Jews today for example often also "Zionazis" or call the Jews Nazis, who kill Palestinians in concentration camps. Indeed the Palestinians have the highest population growth in the world. Such structural Nazis like to hurt, that's all. I don't know how many Nazis call themselves meanwhile antifascists. That's why a "conversation" with them is often a little confusing for others who don't understand this background.

What he said here - to try to hurt victims of a genocide with words - is by the way in Germany a crime, which is not covered from the freedom of speech. Indeed verbal messages are able to be a bodily harm. An evil message can have the same result as a brain traumata caused from bodily violence.

Last edited:

No comment, Nazi

I bet you 10 of your nazi douchemarks that you have a copy of Mein Kampf, amite or AMIRITE!!??

No comment, Nazi

I bet you 10 of your nazi douchemarks that you have a copy of Mein Kampf, amite or AMIRITE!!??

I bet you do.

Right next to this:

upload_2018-1-31_10-2-0.jpeg

No comment, Nazi

no comment, Nazi

5c1a9aa4d1a23dd984a75fe67b77bb6b-d4du7h0.jpg

Last edited:

No comment, Nazi

no comment, Nazi

HA! I knew I was right about that. :lol:

No comment, Nazi

no comment, Nazi

HA! I knew I was right about that. :lol:

no comment, Nazi

Last edited:

Forum List

Back