Religion as a Moral Compass.

Mate27

Jul 20, 2014
This is what religion as a moral compass achieves, in reality.

Lack of personal achievement.
Lack of economic well being.
Lack of personal opportunity.
Lack of personal wealth.

Lack of self defense.
Lack of economic activity.
Lack of respect for the rights of others.

Lack of good judgement in real life scenarios where choices must be made.
Lack of combat effectiveness and getting your own men killed in combat by the enemy.

Lack of military servitude, sacrificing the defense of your country.

Lack of proper medical care.

There is absolutely nothing good about religion whatsoever as a moral compass.

As a database of facts, religion is even more of a joke, as it collides with science, there absolutely no scientific fact whatsoever in any religion, it is all scientifically impossible, therefore the history as described by any religion never happened.

Beliefs such as creationism, which isn't unique to Christianity... is also scientifically impossible and proven more and more false everyday by science.

The consequences of the lack of personal achievement, lack of education, lack of free thought, lack of personal wealth and economic gain, and lack of economic activity is a burden on the taxpayers and on the economy as a whole.
The consequences of improper medical care are very costly, in both finances and in health and the death toll.

So frankly, I am sick and tired of religion.

Last edited:
If someone needs religion to keep from going on a nutspree I am in full support of it.

This is what religion as a moral compass achieves, in reality.

Lack of personal achievement.
Lack of economic well being.
Lack of personal opportunity.
Lack of personal wealth.

Lack of self defense.
Lack of economic activity.
Lack of respect for the rights of others.

Lack of good judgement in real life scenarios where choices must be made.
Lack of combat effectiveness and getting your own men killed in combat by the enemy.

Lack of military servitude, sacrificing the defense of your country.

Lack of proper medical care.

There is absolutely nothing good about religion whatsoever as a moral compass.
Interesting, because I got just the opposite of everyone of those things you listed by using Religion as a Moral Compass.

"Lack of Self Defense".

I don't know where that comes from. People think that Christians can't defend themselves or something? We gotta' take shit from people with a smile? That's not Christianity, that's being a Mindless Robot.

If Religion is a moral code, then, since a religion can be constructed in any manner the inventors want it to be,

then a moral code can be anything the religion wants it to be.

Forum List

Back