Do You Want Gun Nut As The Next AZ Governor?

What's wrong with having a vocal defender of civil rights as the next Governor of Arizona?

Yes. Most home invasions occur at night, really smart thieves even disable power before going in, some thieves only go when there's a blackout (power failure) due to storm.

Learning how to shoot based on sound would be an incredible skill.

I have a shotgun loaded with #7 birdshot with Duckbill spreader right next to my bed when I sleep, because I know I most likely won't have to aim (in the dark) at the precise location of my target. There's only one shell in there though. I'll never be able to get off more than one shot at that range, so 42 inch Broadsword next to my bed would be the next option after that shot is fired.

Hopefully I'll just be able to use my other 12 gauge with the buckshot, assuming the invader is not already in my room. The duckbill and sword combo is only for an invader that managed to get into my room before I woke up.

I really would like to see the face of a bat/knife wielding home invader when confronted by a 42 inch sword. If I had it on video, I wouldn't even call the cops, I would just upload so it goes viral.

Last edited:
Isnt this like the third thread on this topic? Isn't this where leftists, who dont understand guns or training, get their ass kicked for their gross ignorance?
Yes, it is.

Seems like that's what the candidate Christine Jones is....

AZ gov candidate: I practice shooting with my eyes closed in case I?m ?attacked in the night?

Bussing shots w/your eyes closed...?!?!?

WoW!!! That's a recipe for disaster, she's liable to one-up Cheney, by blowing off some poor schmuck's head clean off!

*SMH*

Did not expect you to stoop this low MarcATL. At a practice range, one can not "imitate" a dark environment unless they blindfold themselves.

Practicing the use of a gun in ALL environments is deemed as RESPONSIBLE practice.

Most home break ins that occur when the homeowner is home, are at night. And quite often, the perp disables the electricity.

How you see this as "nuts" is beyond me. You should applaud the proper practice.

Yes. Most home invasions occur at night, really smart thieves even disable power before going in, some thieves only go when there's a blackout (power failure) due to storm.

Learning how to shoot based on sound would be an incredible skill.

I have a shotgun loaded with #7 birdshot with Duckbill spreader right next to my bed when I sleep, because I know I most likely won't have to aim (in the dark) at the precise location of my target. There's only one shell in there though. I'll never be able to get off more than one shot at that range, so 42 inch Broadsword next to my bed would be the next option after that shot is fired.

Hopefully I'll just be able to use my other 12 gauge with the buckshot, assuming the invader is not already in my room. The duckbill and sword combo is only for an invader that managed to get into my room before I woke up.

I really would like to see the face of a bat/knife wielding home invader when confronted by a 42 inch sword. If I had it on video, I wouldn't even call the cops, I would just upload so it goes viral.
You would be better off with a rapier. The broadsword is to awkward and cumbersome in close quarters.

Shooting blindfolded while using other senses ie hearing is actually taught in some of the highest sharpshooting academies. Also, depending on distance, accounting for wind, continental drift and so on.

I use a laser sight to shoot at night. I would never shoot with my eyes closed.

Holy freaking toledo!

Just because one practices with a gun to be able to handle any dangerous and life threatening situation NOW makes you a "gun nut".

Does practicing household fire drills with your children make one a nut?

Does practicing and preparing for any type of an emergency now make one a nut?

Give me a freaking break. What a lamo thread! :lol:

Holy freaking toledo!

Just because one practices with a gun to be able to handle any dangerous and life threatening situation NOW makes you a "gun nut".

Does practicing household fire drills with your children make one a nut?

Does practicing and preparing for any type of an emergency now make one a nut?

Give me a freaking break. What a lamo thread! :lol:

My wife and I practiced home fire drills with my children IN THE DARK...Primarily because most of the time, it will be dark if a fire starts when we are all in our bedrooms.

I guess my wife and I are "fire nuts"

Forum List

Back