Released video shows how aoc lied to Americans.

Remember when Baghdad Bob proved Iraq was handling the war just fine.

And today CNN and MSNBC are repeating lies from the migrants about mistreatment....they are shameless....

I imagine they did tell women to drink from the toilet, if you have an aversion to lying then you can't listen to tramp anymore, can you??
The urinals and toilets have a sink and potable water on top...they do not drink toilet water...the same facilities are in barracks all over this country...in military bases all over the globe...stop showing us how stupid you are....

I imagine they did tell women to drink from the toilet,
You mean, from THIS toilet?

s-l640.jpg

It is designed to be a toilet, sink, and water fountain.

AOC is a dishonest pile of commie shit. You MUST acknowledge her deliberate, willful attempts to deceive.

What a gift this one is.

I imagine they did tell women to drink from the toilet, if you have an aversion to lying then you can't listen to tramp anymore, can you?? Also not that she lied.

More absolute proof that left wing women are easily the dumbest people on earth.

Not even good for that one thing either.

I imagine they did tell women to drink from the toilet, if you have an aversion to lying then you can't listen to tramp anymore, can you??
The urinals and toilets have a sink and potable water on top...they do not drink toilet water...the same facilities are in barracks all over this country...in military bases all over the globe...stop showing us how stupid you are....

The maj of people do not realized that, as they like me have never been in a prison or holding tank.

I can see the guards saying,
drink from the toilet
. They were not that way when I was in the Guards.

And she did not lie. But tramp lies consistently, so when are you going to talk about his lies?

The maj of people do not realized that, as they like me have never been in a prison or holding tank.
And AOC sure the hell took advantage of that ignorance with the willful intent to deceive, didn't she?

I don't give a shit if guards said "drink from the toilet" when that did not mean for them to drink the fucking bowl water where they piss and shit.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for AOC's deceitful claim. That is a huge lie, told for political purposes, intended to SHIT on the Border Patrol.

:dunno:

And AOC sure the hell took advantage of that ignorance with the willful intent to deceive, didn't she?

I don't give a shit if guards said "drink from the toilet" when that did not mean for them to drink the fucking bowl water where they piss and shit.

There is absolutely NO EXCUSE for AOC's deceitful claim. That is a huge lie, told for political purposes, intended to SHIT on the Border Patrol.

:dunno:

I would imagine if I was told to drink form the toilet , which I sure was said, I'd think drink from the toilet.

Forum List

Back