Reid says Romney didn't pay taxes for 10 years

If Romney did participate in an IRS amnesty program that participation is already public record. This is entirely made up. When did you stop beating your wife Mrl Reid? The democrats already know what's in the tax returns because the government is the custodian of the tax returns. If there was anything illegal, they would have leaked it by now. What the democrats are looking for is the names of the charities Romney donated to so they can tell the world that he donates to religious causes some of which are pro life and pro traditional marriage.
SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

Those given amnesty were also given secrecy by the IRS and their names were never released...unlike releasing all the information on the Democrats appointed to the obama administration who owed taxes, these elite that evaded taxes and got amnesty....their names were never released.

If Romney did participate in an IRS amnesty program that participation is already public record. This is entirely made up. When did you stop beating your wife Mrl Reid? The democrats already know what's in the tax returns because the government is the custodian of the tax returns. If there was anything illegal, they would have leaked it by now. What the democrats are looking for is the names of the charities Romney donated to so they can tell the world that he donates to religious causes some of which are pro life and pro traditional marriage.

Bulllllllllllllllllllllllllllshit

The Romney campaign provided the documents required by law. He did what was asked.

Anything else is none of your fucking business, Libturds.

Case fucking closed...

Next !!!

Yeah you got me. Prior to this I was a total anarchist and was all about off shore accounts and tax evasion being the cool thing to do. :rolleyes:

Try harder.

Me?. Naaaa, I however
think you should lay off the hypocrasy drip......you want to latch on to this crap yet you left no slimy rock unturned defending the right for state officials to abrogate their responsibilities and take off from their jobs.......little late to the integrity party yo'........

I think you should lay off the hypocrisy charges while doing whatever you can to detail this thread. You are so full of it it'spathetic. If you had anywhere near the integrity you think you have you would be right herewanting to know the same info, instead you are busy pointing fingers. You ain't pure as the driven snow, dude. You can be just as partisan as 90% of the board and your last couple of post prove just that.

whats the matter Art? that toe scuffling awww shucks I am just a middle of the road guy bullshit not working?

I have read too many of your posts......here, you construct a strawman, then pat yourself on the back over it as in not bashing Romney over off shores accounts.

Yet here you are carrying Reids water in this nonsense...........:eusa_think: not exactly consistent is it? BUT, it is consistent with the example I gave you ala Lawmakers beating feet off their posts.

Better luck next time, hey, try the Ward Cleaver spiel on on Brain Tuck, I am sure he'll buy your pusillanimous poppycock.....:eusa_shhh:

and breaaaaath Art...your typing is all over the place dude.....:cool:

The Romney campaign provided the documents required by law. He did what was asked.

Case fucking closed...

Next !!!
And if this were Obama? Would you be fighting so hard to keep information about Obama's returns a SECRET, when the rumors were that he took Amnesty and evaded taxes by having his money in Offshore bank accounts?

I don't think so Warrior.....

If he didn't take Amnesty, and he has nothing to hide...he should just release a few years of his return to shut everyone up....this will hurt him more than help him....if he doesn't imho.

So who is your second choice for president if the Republicans have to pick someone else at the convention?

SIMPLY NOT TRUE.

Those given amnesty were also given secrecy by the IRS and their names were never released...unlike releasing all the information on the Democrats appointed to the obama administration who owed taxes, these elite that evaded taxes and got amnesty....their names were never released.

Their names couldn't legally be released but face it, this is a democrat. It's illegal to leak national security secrets too, but that never stopped obama from doing it.

obama's school records are sealed because he attended as a foreign student. Everyone knows it.
Once again, simply not true....It was ALL a fabricated lie by the right wing....Occidental College didn't even offer the scholarship that the right wingers claimed that Obama took... you can go and factcheck it and see how it was all a LIE....and a lie that wasn't even possible.

Harry isn't the only one saying that ya know? I heard it a few weeks ago...and i heard Romney was given some sort of amnesty or forgiveness for it, along with many other multi millionaires who used this not so legal loophole, that congress had to tighten up....

so, to me if this is all true, that the unintended loophole was being used by multi-millionaires to avoid taxes....they did so, believing it was legal under the advice of their tax lawyers...and that's an important piece....it was not done with malice or with the intent to 'cheat'.....

Should Romney have not been allowed to vote, if its true and he paid no income taxes as many republicans on this board say about the 47% not paying income taxes?

Harry isn't the only one saying that ya know?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS6f1MKpLGM&feature=fvsr]Bueller? - Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1/3) Movie CLIP (1986) HD - YouTube[/ame]

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend......

Me?. Naaaa, I however
think you should lay off the hypocrasy drip......you want to latch on to this crap yet you left no slimy rock unturned defending the right for state officials to abrogate their responsibilities and take off from their jobs.......little late to the integrity party yo'........

I think you should lay off the hypocrisy charges while doing whatever you can to detail this thread. You are so full of it it'spathetic. If you had anywhere near the integrity you think you have you would be right herewanting to know the same info, instead you are busy pointing fingers. You ain't pure as the driven snow, dude. You can be just as partisan as 90% of the board and your last couple of post prove just that.

whats the matter Art? that toe scuffling awww shucks I am just a middle of the road guy bullshit not working?

I have read too many of your posts......here, you construct a strawman, then pat yourself on the back over it as in not bashing Romney over off shores accounts.

Yet here you are carrying Reids water in this nonsense...........:eusa_think: not exactly consistent is it? BUT, it is consistent with the example I gave you ala Lawmakers beating feet off their posts.

Better luck next time, hey, try the Ward Cleaver spiel on on Brain Tuck, I am sure he'll buy your pusillanimous poppycock.....:eusa_shhh:

and breaaaaath Art...your typing is all over the place dude.....:cool:

Poor F-Art. He's having difficulty accepting Obama's defeat by President-Select Romney.
Perhaps F-Art will sashay his gay-ass to France post-election...

Well, I don't think Harry Reid should be mouthing off on this unless he's willing to fork up the witness...this is a calculated move on his part for certain....BUT harry ain't the only one saying things like this...actually he's about a month or 2 behind the claims already made on romney...romney's tax return that he did release is incomplete, but we do know he paid less than 15% in income taxes when the average multi millionaire pays around 20% with the use of mainly tax free Municipal bonds...and romney's return does not show him participating in buying a ton of tax free Municipal Bonds so no one can figure out how he got to pay so little in taxes...not all accompanied forms were released with the year he did release.

speaking of tax rates...Maybe Republicans can actually REALIZE AND SEE that NO ONE at the very top...the top 1/10 of 1%ers, EVER PAYS 35% income taxes because they have tons of legal loopholes written for them by congress....

Well, I don't think Harry Reid should be mouthing off on this unless he's willing to fork up the witness...this is a calculated move on his part for certain....BUT harry ain't the only one saying things like this...actually he's about a month or 2 behind the claims already made on romney...romney's tax return that he did release is incomplete, but we do know he paid less than 15% in income taxes when the average multi millionaire pays around 20% with the use of mainly tax free Municipal bonds...and romney's return does not show him participating in buying a ton of tax free Municipal Bonds so no one can figure out how he got to pay so little in taxes...not all accompanied forms were released with the year he did release.

speaking of tax rates...Maybe Republicans can actually REALIZE AND SEE that NO ONE at the very top...the top 1/10 of 1%ers, EVER PAYS 35% income taxes because they have tons of legal loopholes written for them by congress....

I wish Reid would continue flapping his mouth with "unnamed" sources.
Next up, Romney will take legal action against the little shit. That would be priceless.

Case fucking closed...

Next !!!
And if this were Obama? Would you be fighting so hard to keep information about Obama's returns a SECRET, when the rumors were that he took Amnesty and evaded taxes by having his money in Offshore bank accounts?

If he didn't take Amnesty, and he has nothing to hide...he should just release a few years of his return to shut everyone up....this will hurt him more than help him....if he doesn't imho.

So who is your second choice for president if the Republicans have to pick someone else at the convention?

You guys don't get it...this is a made up issue by the Left and nobody really cares about it....except the MSM and the mind numbed leftbots all over message boards on the internet. This isn't playing with those of us on mainstreet, we don't give a rats ass about this.

New Source Backs Reid's Tipster On Romney Tax-Dodge Allegation

A second source, said to be "close to Senator [Harry] Reid," has told CNN's Dana Bash that Reid's original source for the claim that Mitt Romney "didn't pay any taxes for 10 years" exists, is a "Bain investor" and a "credible person." Dana Bash reported on this source, and the person's willingness to corroborate the allegation to which the Senate majority leader repeated on Thursday's airing of CNN's AC360.

More: Harry Reid Romney Tax Tipster 'Is A Credible Person,' New Source Tells CNN

It's true, tax cheats often tell large numbers of people that they haven't paid taxes for a decade. LOL!

but we do know he paid less than 15% in income taxes

but we do know he paid less than 15% in capital gains and dividend taxes

Fixed it for you.

so no one can figure out how he got to pay so little in taxes

Well, if you're paying a 15% rate and give a few million to charity, your rate drops below 15%.

Case fucking closed...

Next !!!

You guys don't get it...this is a made up issue by the Left and nobody really cares about it....except the MSM and the mind numbed leftbots all over message boards on the internet. This isn't playing with those of us on mainstreet, we don't give a rats ass about this.
It's not made up....truly it isn't just picked up out of the Blue...we have on record that Romney was putting money in to swiss banks, and the Cayman Islands and Bermuda...and those are the 3 countries that don't report to the Usa who their customers are that are American, they are known Tax Havens....Most other countries have agreements with the USA to reveal annually this information for tax purposes. Maybe he just created an offshore holding company in these countries because he just felt like it...:eusa_whistle:, and is really reporting all of his assets there on his taxes....:eusa_hand:

Last edited:

but we do know he paid less than 15% in income taxes

but we do know he paid less than 15% in capital gains and dividend taxes

Fixed it for you.

so no one can figure out how he got to pay so little in taxes

Well, if you're paying a 15% rate and give a few million to charity, your rate drops below 15%.
so, you are saying he got paid no income what so ever and just made Capital Gains? and if this is the case, why should hard working people in the 250k and above range end up with a 25% to 30% net tax rate while those making millions of dollars more, by not working at all, pay at a lesser rate than the working Joe?

Our tax structure is really messed up, to the enth degree....

and by the way todd, the Capital gains rate is not just 15% for the multimillionaire it can go as high as 35%... read it: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Capita...#Regular_and_capital_gains_tax_rates_for_2009

Last edited:
I want to understand the rethug mind.(if it could be done).

You rethugs seem to think that the ultra wealthy type people that would or could invest in a Bain Caapital, are so stupid that you think they didn't ask their Bain advisor (Mitt for instance) what kind of tax treatment the fund was recieving.

And you all don't think that Mitt or whoever proudly told those potential investors just how they had been able to pay little to no tax on earnings. And through the lobbying efforts of companies like Bain, they hoped to improve the tax code even more.

You rethugs are retards if you don't think ultra wealthy people like MItt have tax avoidance strategies. And brag about them.

And somebody heard about it and repeated it to Harry.

Mormons rumble. My money is on Harry. He wouldn't needed anybody else to hold that long haired boy down,

This is what I just read from a news release: ‘FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS HARRY REID’S BEEN BEATING HIS WIFE’
Harry - we need you to prove to us that this isn't true or you need to turn yourself in!

Forum List

Back