Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Who do you have a higher opinion of?
Harry Reid
Koch brothers

You mean a positive opinion?

Clearly no one in a sane mind should have a high opinion of Reid. As for the Koch brothers, they are American businessmen. Good ones at that. I like some of the things they do, like funding PBS, Cato, etc...and I happen to share some of their ideological ideas. But I certainly don't have a picture of them up in the house.

You mean a positive opinion?

Clearly no one in a sane mind should have a high opinion of Reid. As for the Koch brothers, they are American businessmen. Good ones at that. I like some of the things they do, like funding PBS, Cato, etc...and I happen to share some of their ideological ideas. But I certainly don't have a picture of them up in the house.

No I mean a higher opinion...some dunderheads out there think the world of Reid. I think he is one of the worst human beings I've ever witnessed but my intention is to gauge just how much the left hates the Koch brothers. I want to see if they hate them so much that they will choose to have a better opinion of Reid.

Of course they will have a favorable opinion of Reid. To them, he's fighting the "good" fight. While the evil Koch Brothers are destroying the country. It's kooky, but it aint gonna change.

I don't know much about the Koch brothers outside of the liberal bitching about them Harry Reid however with some of his comments and actions as Senate Majority Leader has given me more than enough reasons to have a low opinion of him.

I don't know much about the Koch brothers outside of the liberal bitching about them Harry Reid however with some of his comments and actions as Senate Majority Leader has given me more than enough reasons to have a low opinion of him.

john+birch+wanted+jfk+for+treason1.jpg

1468520_78776883791685.png

This is the extremist trash you rightwingers love

Of course you get the bs RW bumper sticker, out of context spin, when the guy speaks in complex sentences, not sound bites. If you like a couple of glorified thugs spending 400 million a year for pollution and against workers, you'll love the Kochs...

john+birch+wanted+jfk+for+treason1.jpg

1468520_78776883791685.png

This is the extremist trash you rightwingers love
Wow you had to go way back for that...hahahahahahahaha further back than Booooosh:lol:

Forum List

Back