Reid Congratulates GOP On 8 Years Of Obstructing The First Black President

Really? I mean REALLY?

Only 28 bills in almost 8 years. How many bills were passed in these 8 years?

Was Obama behind all 28 bills or were others?

You could have just as well APOLOGIZED....now that would have taken some honesty and courage...traits sorely lacking in right wingers........I chose to only give you a few of the many bills BLOCKED by a do-nothing GOP congress...and they will pay for their obstruction.

Amen! It's so hypocritical to hear Republicans bash President Obama for the slow economic recovery after the Great Bush Recession - especially since they refused to debate or pass any Obama legislation to help improve jobs the economy. Their only goal was to obstruct Obama. America suffered as a result - and history will not be kind to them.

And despite them saying this is the goal Hannity STILL claims they gave Obama everything he wanted. They are on every side of everything

Really? I mean REALLY?

Only 28 bills in almost 8 years. How many bills were passed in these 8 years?

Was Obama behind all 28 bills or were others?

You could have just as well APOLOGIZED....now that would have taken some honesty and courage...traits sorely lacking in right wingers........I chose to only give you a few of the many bills BLOCKED by a do-nothing GOP congress...and they will pay for their obstruction.
You failed to answer any of my questions. Why?

Do you have a clue what the fuck you are talking about or are you just a dupe?

Virtually THOUSANDS OF BILLS were passed under your Messiah, but you bitch about 28.

DUPE!!!

Their reward is a Frankentein’s monster named Donald Trump.

WASHINGTON — With Congress set to flee town until after the November elections, Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev.) took to the Senate floor Thursday to mark a milestone of sorts: eight years of obstructing and insulting the nation’s first black president.

“As this Republican Congress heads for yet another un-earned recess, I feel compelled to comment on how Republicans have treated the president of the United States,” Reid said.

“History will look back and note that Republicans in Congress treated President Obama with unprecedented disrespect,” Reid said, arguing that soon after Obama was elected, the GOP set out to make him a one-term president and obstruct anything he did.

Reid checked off a list that included Obama also being the first president to be denied a hearing on a Supreme Court nominee, the first to be denied a hearing on his budget, and the first to be asked to show his birth certificate. Obama faced more than 500 filibusters in the Senate, Reid added.

“No one expected them to agree with everything he did ― but America deserved better than the way Republicans behaved toward President Obama,” Reid said.

The soon-to-retire Democratic leader also argued that the shabby treatment of Obama is part of why the GOP is saddled with Donald Trump as its presidential nominee.

More: Reid Congratulates GOP For Eight Years Of Obstructing The First Black President

Amen! It's so hypocritical to hear Republicans bash President Obama for the slow economic recovery after the Great Bush Recession - especially since they refused to debate or pass any Obama legislation to help improve jobs the economy. Their only goal was to obstruct Obama. America suffered as a result - and history will not be kind to them.
Well, SOMEONE HAD TO DO IT!

stupid-things-liberals-say-harry-reid-the-only-people-who-fe-politics-1382672544.jpg

nat4900 can you do anything other than click funny? If you got something to say,say it! You know what I said is right but you find shit funny that's not funny....well I guess watching Clinton throw an EPIC fit when she loses is funny.

Do you have a clue what the fuck you are talking about or you just a dupe?

Virtually THOUSANDS OF BILLS were passed under your Messiah, but you bitch about 28.

DUPE!!!

LOL........................Here, this should make you feel "better"........

Obama: GOP blocked 500 bills

DUPE!!!

See now this is really silly, but then you are a silly ass.

Do you really think Obama was behind 500 bills? Do you think all 500 should have been passed? Do you know how many were not passed because many Ds voted no? Do you know how many bills R presidents submitted only to have D congresses ignore them?

You need to get an education.

nat4900 can you do anything other than click funny? If you got something to say,say it! You know what I said is right but you find shit funny that's not funny....well I guess watching Clinton throw an EPIC fit when she loses is funny.
OK so nat4900 is a child skipping school and can't respond with facts or even a stupid comeback....mmk.

Joke's on him, the President is just as white as he is black.

Besides, the trash in the White House had been cranking out his worthless bills at record speed, plus he had majority at the start. Of course, we WISH he had been obstructed, that way he'd have been stopped in the process of violating the Constitution 64 times.

Of course, we WISH he had been obstructed, that way he'd have been stopped in the process of violating the Constitution 64 times.

Poor pumpkin, having to write her posts from some relocation camp where that mean Obama has placed her sorry ass

Of course, we WISH he had been obstructed, that way he'd have been stopped in the process of violating the Constitution 64 times.

Poor pumpkin, having to write her posts from some relocation camp where that mean Obama has placed her sorry ass
I live right where I have since I was one year old~

Of course, you can't see that from your mental hospital.

Do you have anything substantial to add, or are you just here to derail? I'm just kidding, everyone who has seen your posts knows it's the second option.

How is it our fault the American people turned on the Democrats and gave control of the House and Senate to the Republicans? If Dem's had not been lying traitorous scum they would still be in control.

DUPE!!!

Bwahaha from your link

couple months ago, I had to let her in on a secret, and that is, honey, I got one more campaign I got to run,” he said, referring to the 2014 midterm elections. “I need to make sure we continue to have a Democratic Senate, and I need a Democratic House of Representatives in Washington.

Read more: Obama: GOP blocked 500 bills
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

Reid's part of the problem. He's a very corrupt career politician. So i don't care what he has to say about anything. The sooner he's gone from Congress, the better off the country will be.

Forum List

Back