Reid cancels floor votes to force Brown to debate Warren

R

rdean

Harry Reid cancels votes tonight, saying Sen. Scott Brown has no excuse to skip a debate with Elizabeth Warren.

Brown tried to pussy out. What a wuss.

Keep your clothes on Scott, you can do this.

Brown told reporters that he might skip a scheduled debate with his Democratic opponent if Senate votes ran late. A new University of Massachusetts Lowell/Boston Herald poll showed Brown with a four-point lead but four previous polls showed Warren leading.

Reid cancels Senate floor votes to force Scott Brown to debate Elizabeth Warren - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

I thought Scott was a "Master Debater". Is that with our without his clothes?

Harry Reid cancels votes tonight, saying Sen. Scott Brown has no excuse to skip a debate with Elizabeth Warren.

Keep your clothes on Scott, you can do this.

Brown told reporters that he might skip a scheduled debate with his Democratic opponent if Senate votes ran late. A new University of Massachusetts Lowell/Boston Herald poll showed Brown with a four-point lead but four previous polls showed Warren leading.

Reid cancels Senate floor votes to force Scott Brown to debate Elizabeth Warren - The Hill - covering Congress, Politics, Political Campaigns and Capitol Hill | TheHill.com

I thought Scott was a "Master Debater". Is that with our without his clothes?

whats this the 5th thread you have started over the last few days?....why start em Dean if you dont stick around more than 2 pages worth?.....

kind of like you and your threads.....

Wow Dean, Reid wouldnt allow a vote, isnt that what he's done his entire time in the senate? I'd like the senate to pass a budget please

That collar that Brown is wearing. It's so distracting. It's way, way too tight. You can read the label on his tie.

Reid is a peice of shit; he won't do his damn job though he collects for it. He won't foster a buget because he knows it will offend his constiuency if he addresses the debt. He is a huge part of the problem in Washington.
It is right in line to do what is politically epedient instead of getting on with the people's buisness!

He's a wuss because he was going to do the work the people elected him to do. Clearly it's more important that the work not be done so Democrats can pretend to score political points.

Last edited:
So Reid canceled official business? Was it a vote on a budget or something?

Scott Brown Doesn’t Endorse Or Mention Romney In Debate With Warren

Scott Brown Doesn

I seem to remember that Mitt was a governor once, somewhere. Where was that? I can't remember the state. Someone help me out.

Reid shamed Scott Brown into going to Boston for the debate ... guess Scott was afraid of Elizabeth Warren.

Scott Brown Doesn’t Endorse Or Mention Romney In Debate With Warren

Scott Brown Doesn

I seem to remember that Mitt was a governor once, somewhere. Where was that? I can't remember the state. Someone help me out.

And plenty of democrats didnt go to the DNC, so what? Brown is in Massachusettes, it's like a commie one party rule state, he may be afraid of getting shot if the people realize he has an R next to his name

Do you suppose it occurs to rdean that him applauding Reid NOT DOING THE WORK HE WAS HIRED TO DO makes Democrats look bad?

Forum List

Back