Reid cancels floor votes to force Brown to debate Warren

Reid is obstructing government business that affects the entire nation, just to force a debate for a single senate seat?

And you libtard asshats want to call the GOP obstructionist?

FUCK ALL Y'ALL!!!!

Brown attacks her heritage.

Warren attacks his record.

Republicans using race. Who knew? Never thought I would see that. Anyone else really, really surprised?

Massachusetts has Romney behind by 28 points? Strange considering that is the state that knows him best.

Republicans using race. Who knew? Never thought I would see that. Anyone else really, really surprised?

Because when someone falsely claims to be a native american, that becomes their heritage...

Bullshit, she lied about her herritage, to get affirmative action, which is PRICELESS.
Liberals want affirmative action to help minorities, then allow rich white people to get it as long as their democrats, no wonder you guys like the program, cut off the bullshit and white democrats will hate it too.

i see

so instead of doing his job, reid decides to bail to play politics. i mean really, it is a freakin debate than can be rescheduled....apparently more important than any bill on the floor

what a hack

Genealogist at the New England Historic Genealogical Society Chris Child set out to hunt down Warren’s ancestry last Thursday. In less than a week, he discovered documents citing an 1894 marriage record that lists Warren’s great-great-great grandmother, O. C. Sarah Smith as Cherokee, meaning that Warren is 1/32nd Native American.

Elizabeth Warren’s Cherokee Heritage Raises Questions - ABC News

She never said "how much". But it turns out she was right after all. Without that 1/32nd, she wouldn't be here.

Massachusetts has Romney behind by 28 points? Strange considering that is the state that knows him best.

Massachusetts was just as blue when the elected Romney as their governor, dumb ass.

And obviously they had a "bad experience".

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0n5oa55EsmI&feature]Santorum: "We Will Never Have The Elite, Smart People On Our Side" - YouTube[/ame]

You call me a dumbass for telling the truth. Rick Santorum calls you stupid for, well, what he said.

Genealogist at the New England Historic Genealogical Society Chris Child set out to hunt down Warren’s ancestry last Thursday. In less than a week, he discovered documents citing an 1894 marriage record that lists Warren’s great-great-great grandmother, O. C. Sarah Smith as Cherokee, meaning that Warren is 1/32nd Native American.

Elizabeth Warren’s Cherokee Heritage Raises Questions - ABC News

She never said "how much". But it turns out she was right after all. Without that 1/32nd, she wouldn't be here.

is there a facepalm smilie?

if al gore had carried tennessee in 2000, florida wouldn't have mattered, but i guess those that knew him best knew better, too

have a nice day, deanie

if al gore had carried tennessee in 2000, florida wouldn't have mattered, but i guess those that knew him best knew better, too

have a nice day, deanie

wow

poor rdean...gets it from the left, center and the right

i admire his courage in the face of such opposition though

:lol:

Forum List

Back