Regardless of the results, I will be happy on election day...

I tend to agree with the sentiment of either will do. I have not chosen who I will vote for but BUSH WILL BE GONE! That is good enough for me.

McCain should have been the GOP candiate in 2000 but Rove and bush dirtied his good name.

I tend to agree with the sentiment of either will do. I have not chosen who I will vote for but BUSH WILL BE GONE! That is good enough for me.

McCain should have been the GOP candiate in 2000 but Rove and bush dirtied his good name.

Well, you also need to clean house.. with just bush leaving you still have many of the problems peeps hanging around.. the only way to truely get rid of bush is to remove the entire Metastasis. How many other Browns and Boltons are out there lurking under the hood..

McCain 2000 wanted to be his own man and seemed to know right from wrong. The GOP showed him that if they pick him to run, he has to push their agenda. So now he has flip flopped on all his past positions.

I wouldn't count on him flipping back. If he wins, and I pray he doesn't, but I will also pray he tells the gop base to fuck off and that for the next 4 yrs, he is going to fix what they did to america.

we need a president that cares about 90 percent of us more than the top 10. they'll be alright.

McCain 2000 wanted to be his own man and seemed to know right from wrong. The GOP showed him that if they pick him to run, he has to push their agenda. So now he has flip flopped on all his past positions.

I wouldn't count on him flipping back. If he wins, and I pray he doesn't, but I will also pray he tells the gop base to fuck off and that for the next 4 yrs, he is going to fix what they did to america.

we need a president that cares about 90 percent of us more than the top 10. they'll be alright.

Just as Obama has revised revised his positions for the DNC and just wait until when and if he gets in office. He'll toe the party line or get dumped by his own Congress as Carter did.

Did you mean for that last sentence to be in the humor section? It's where it belongs.

I feel good with either candidate and will be content no matter who is the next President. Am I the only one?

I guess you are the only one left, because your statement suggests there are only two, (ie: "either"), that will be on the ballot. I am still not convinced that Obama or Mcain will be the next president.

You are most likely right, but who knows? It ain't over til the fat lady sings, right? ...... and all of the votes have been counted.

Forum List

Back