Refunded item arrives: Do you pay?

Would you notify them to charge back your refund?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

odanny

Diamond Member
May 7, 2017
Midwest - Trumplandia
So you wait over 2 weeks for an item to arrive, and the shipper uses a bullshit tracking service named "Pitney Bowes" that offers NO tracking information after it leaves their warehouse. You wait 2 weeks, consider it lost, and ask for a refund. You get it and then, 3 days later, package arrives. This is all compounded by said company having a website that will not work on the browser Apple Safari, which works in 98% of places you visit online while using it. Said website was told about this 8 months ago by myself and was told they would resolve it. This led to initial frustration with trying to log on to their website the first time while using Safari, until I figured out why I couldn't access my account. I told them on the phone a few days ago that I am done ordering with them (being polite about it) and after 17 days, I get my package, and, as usual, cannot be happier with the quality of the package (clothing).

Screw 'em.

So you wait over 2 weeks for an item to arrive, and the shipper uses a bullshit tracking service named "Pitney Bowes" that offers NO tracking information after it leaves their warehouse. You wait 2 weeks, consider it lost, and ask for a refund. You get it and then, 3 days later, package arrives. This is all compounded by said company having a website that will not work on the browser Apple Safari, which works in 98% of places you visit online while using it. Said website was told about this 8 months ago by myself and was told they would resolve it. This led to initial frustration with trying to log on to their website the first time while using Safari, until I figured out why I couldn't access my account. I told them on the phone a few days ago that I am done ordering with them (being polite about it) and after 17 days, I get my package, and, as usual, cannot be happier with the quality of the package (clothing).

Screw 'em.
Email the company and tell them their package is awaiting pickup for return.
Then it's on them.

Screw 'em.
/---/ It's happened to me and I called. They said to just keep it. That way, no one can say I lied about delivery.

Screw 'em.
I call them and let them know. If they say, “keep it,” I do. They say keep it more often than you’d expect. If they want it back, cool. But make sure they pay for the shipping.

Forum List

Back