refugees from Sudan & Iraq plead guilty to 'sexually brutalizing' 5 year old girl from Idaho

Actually sexual assaults trump made up lib bullshit.
So libs made up that trump likes to sexually assault women? ..... So you missed the taped confession that the rest of us heard?
The lack of connection to reality from the right is getting to be really freaky... is this the twilight zone? Can anybody hear me?

So you're against prosecuting the rapists in this case, because they're Muslims?

Your psycho posting in this topic just shows how bizarre you freaks are.
NO?! All rapists should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am against posting, publishing, or drawing attention to crimes committed by a specific race. It is a race baiting tactic used to smear a whole community based on the actions of one. Just because trump is a rapist doesn't mean I am afraid of all old white men!

So you want the discussion of cost/benefit analysis of refugees to take place without allowing any discussion of increased crime?
"But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime."

what's there to talk about? All races have criminals and law abiding citizens. Looks like refugees make good citizens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

So libs made up that trump likes to sexually assault women? ..... So you missed the taped confession that the rest of us heard?
The lack of connection to reality from the right is getting to be really freaky... is this the twilight zone? Can anybody hear me?

So you're against prosecuting the rapists in this case, because they're Muslims?

NO?! All rapists should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am against posting, publishing, or drawing attention to crimes committed by a specific race. It is a race baiting tactic used to smear a whole community based on the actions of one. Just because trump is a rapist doesn't mean I am afraid of all old white men!

lol ... the irony here ... you really have no reasoning ability at all, do you.
Do you? Do you reasonably understand that hitler published crimes by jews and propaganda against them. Do you reasonably understand donnie has threatened the same. Do you reasonably understand that fanning the flames of anti american sentiment is dangerous for us and for our troops. How old are you?

Ah, first it's BUT ... BUT ...TRUMP!!! ... and now it's HITLER!!!! ... lol lol lol can't bring yourself to talk about Islamic culture and what it breeds, can you? You're a good little dhimmi.

Actually sexual assaults trump made up lib bullshit.

You bitter partisanship has grown to the point that your mind is editing the sounds reaching your ears.

Perhaps if you read a transcript.

Hint:

let1
let/
verb
  1. 1.
    not prevent or forbid; allow.
Just because donnies under the impression that the women want it or they allow it or whatever the case... doesn't make it so. Also, just because they don't press charges after doesn't mean it wasn't sexual assault. Saying that he goes up to women and grabs them by the genitals, and in no way implying there is consent involved, is admitting to sexual assault.

His use of the word "let" explicitly STATES, that there was consent.

Your partisanship is making you delusional.
But that's his perception. I can tell you as a women, sometimes we are touched in a way we don't want or appreciate and even make us uncomfortable but don't yell/slap/or press charges- just get out of the situation, get away fast is the instinct.

Sometimes don't, and sometimes do.

Trump was bragging that being rich and famous made women more receptive to his advances.

Do you really doubt that?

Yes. They can't complain since they're all for Sharia law, after all.
your generalization of an entire ethnicity is ignorant.

It's actually accurate, but you wouldn't have any idea, speaking of ignorance ...
Yea, and you know because you've met the entire 1.7 billion people that make up the muslim community. Seems to me if there were that many blood thirsty murderous rapist terrorist the world would be long dead by now.

So you want the discussion of cost/benefit analysis of refugees to take place without allowing any discussion of increased crime?
"But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime."

what's there to talk about? All races have criminals and law abiding citizens. Looks like refugees make good citizens.

lol like the NYT would ever post facts that don't fit their agenda. You really are ignorant.

THose studies are too counter intuitive. I don't believe them.

Do you? Do you reasonably understand that hitler published crimes by jews and propaganda against them. Do you reasonably understand donnie has threatened the same. Do you reasonably understand that fanning the flames of anti american sentiment is dangerous for us and for our troops. How old are you?

Ah, first it's BUT ... BUT ...TRUMP!!! ... and now it's HITLER!!!! ... lol lol lol can't bring yourself to talk about Islamic culture and what it breeds, can you? You're a good little dhimmi.
There are many parallels that can be drawn between trump and hitlers rise to power, and even their "leading" techniques. I have studied Islam in depth. It is not as scary as you think it is. Any religion in its extreme is dangerous. Christian extremists are much more of a threat to our country, statistically speaking.

lol like the NYT would ever post facts that don't fit their agenda. You really are ignorant.
facts nonetheless. Can you read that article or is it too many words? Do you prefer the loud racist rants of alex jones to reading a professionally written work?

It's actually accurate, but you wouldn't have any idea, speaking of ignorance ...
Yea, and you know because you've met the entire 1.7 billion people that make up the muslim community. Seems to me if there were that many blood thirsty murderous rapist terrorist the world would be long dead by now.

I've met far more than my share, by far, and in their natural habitats. You haven't, you're just a fashion victim with zero sense. Men rarely get prosecuted for rape in Islamo-Land, and on the rare occasions when they do, they get almost no punishment, in fact Sharia courts order the women who were raped killed, usually to being stoned to death by their own relatives. You're an idiot.

There are many parallels that can be drawn between trump and hitlers rise to power, and even their "leading" techniques. I have studied Islam in depth. It is not as scary as you think it is. Any religion in its extreme is dangerous. Christian extremists are much more of a threat to our country, statistically speaking.

What a load of crap.

WHAT?! A trumpie not believing the facts??? GET OUTTA HERE! :dance:

What a load of crap.
refute any part of that, please.

lol more utter nonsense; you've studied nothing, about either Islam or Christianity. Quit lying, you only look even dumber.

facts nonetheless. Can you read that article or is it too many words? Do you prefer the loud racist rants of alex jones to reading a professionally written work?

lol now it's throwing in Alex Jones from nowhere. Truly pathetic deflections. Time to cry 'raycisssism n stuff!' ....

Studies are not facts. Studies can be wrong, and have been wrong before.

The facts of immigration, especially undocumented or unvetted immigration just do not support a conclusion of less crime.

After we behead them

I've met far more than my share, by far, and in their natural habitats. You haven't, you're just a fashion victim with zero sense. Men rarely get prosecuted for rape in Islamo-Land, and on the rare occasions when they do, they get almost no punishment, in fact Sharia courts order the women who were raped killed, usually to being stoned to death by their own relatives. You're an idiot.
Ah, you seemed like you had a bad run in... I have never been to the middle east. I am basing my knowledge on several friends I know who were born there and came here. Also a study of the religion and culture. So you are basing your opinions off of muslims you were sent there to fight, whose job it was to blow your head off. I am basing my opinions off of women I met in college who came from Pakistan, among other places. They are beautiful, smart, kind, loving, accepting, and strong. A war zone and college dorm sleep overs do bring very different perspectives..

But, the many muslims I know are not violent. They fled the violence and were raised much like myself. I can not bring myself to think all muslims are evil american haters, when I know so many that are far from it.

These fake 'refugee's fresh off the boat from Islamo-Land just saw a dhimmi they felt they could rape, just like they could in their wonderful homeland, and are probably shocked they were even arrested for it. Of course the faux 'progressives' will rush around defending that sort of vileness.

Studies are not facts. Studies can be wrong, and have been wrong before.

The facts of immigration, especially undocumented or unvetted immigration just do not support a conclusion of less crime.
Undocumented immigrants need to stay out of the limelight in order to continue their lifestyle. Why would they run around committing crimes in a country where they need to avoid the police. That makes no sense.

What a load of crap.
refute any part of that, please.

Trump is a successful and old businessman with a long history of reasonable and law abiding behavior.

Hitler was a loser who stayed in the army cause he couldn't find a job, until he went into politics where he attempted a pathetic coup very early on.

Your comparison, is, ironically, nothing but panic mongering, ie an appeal to emotion.

Forum List

Back