refugees from Sudan & Iraq plead guilty to 'sexually brutalizing' 5 year old girl from Idaho

NO?! All rapists should be prosecuted to the full extent of the law. I am against posting, publishing, or drawing attention to crimes committed by a specific race. It is a race baiting tactic used to smear a whole community based on the actions of one. Just because trump is a rapist doesn't mean I am afraid of all old white men!

So you want the discussion of cost/benefit analysis of refugees to take place without allowing any discussion of increased crime?
"But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime."

what's there to talk about? All races have criminals and law abiding citizens. Looks like refugees make good citizens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

lol like the NYT would ever post facts that don't fit their agenda. You really are ignorant.
facts nonetheless. Can you read that article or is it too many words? Do you prefer the loud racist rants of alex jones to reading a professionally written work?

lol now it's throwing in Alex Jones from nowhere. Truly pathetic deflections. Time to cry 'raycisssism n stuff!' ....
Yea you don't seem like a big reader, just wondering how you get your "info"

So you want the discussion of cost/benefit analysis of refugees to take place without allowing any discussion of increased crime?
"But several studies, over many years, have concluded that immigrants are less likely to commit crimes than people born in the United States. And experts say the available evidence does not support the idea that undocumented immigrants commit a disproportionate share of crime."

what's there to talk about? All races have criminals and law abiding citizens. Looks like refugees make good citizens.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/01/26/us/trump-illegal-immigrants-crime.html?_r=0

THose studies are too counter intuitive. I don't believe them.
WHAT?! A trumpie not believing the facts??? GET OUTTA HERE! :dance:

Studies are not facts. Studies can be wrong, and have been wrong before.

The facts of immigration, especially undocumented or unvetted immigration just do not support a conclusion of less crime.
Undocumented immigrants need to stay out of the limelight in order to continue their lifestyle. Why would they run around committing crimes in a country where they need to avoid the police. That makes no sense.

Except that when deported it is easy for them to return as demonstrated by the examples of criminals with 10 or more deportations.

Consider also, how few ELDERLY are immigrants compared to the greying native population and how that has to effect crime rates.

Do you? Do you reasonably understand that hitler published crimes by jews and propaganda against them. Do you reasonably understand donnie has threatened the same. Do you reasonably understand that fanning the flames of anti american sentiment is dangerous for us and for our troops. How old are you?

Ah, first it's BUT ... BUT ...TRUMP!!! ... and now it's HITLER!!!! ... lol lol lol can't bring yourself to talk about Islamic culture and what it breeds, can you? You're a good little dhimmi.
There are many parallels that can be drawn between trump and hitlers rise to power, and even their "leading" techniques. I have studied Islam in depth. It is not as scary as you think it is. Any religion in its extreme is dangerous. Christian extremists are much more of a threat to our country, statistically speaking.

What a load of crap.
refute any part of that, please.

Trump is a successful and old businessman with a long history of reasonable and law abiding behavior.

Hitler was a loser who stayed in the army cause he couldn't find a job, until he went into politics where he attempted a pathetic coup very early on.

Your comparison, is, ironically, nothing but panic mongering, ie an appeal to emotion.
I never said they had the same past or upbringing. Trump was born rich, pampered his whole life, and bailed out by daddy every wrong turn. Hitler was poor. Their up bringings and childhoods are totally different. I said there are parallels in their rise to power and their "leading technique."

Ah, you seemed like you had a bad run in...

Ah no ... several years spent in several of their shitholes ... and dealing with them personally ...

I have never been to the middle east.

That's immediately obvious ...

I am basing my knowledge on several friends I know who were born there and came here.

yes, they're all very nice, and many know to keep what they really think and want to do quiet outside of their family and mosque ...

Also a study of the religion and culture

Doesn't mean a thing if you only run around indulging in confirmation bias.

. So you are basing your opinions off of muslims you were sent there to fight, whose job it was to blow your head off.

lol no, not even close ...

I am basing my opinions off of women I met in college who came from Pakistan, among other places. They are beautiful, smart, kind, loving, accepting, and strong. A war zone and college dorm sleep overs do bring very different perspectives..

lol ....

Ah, first it's BUT ... BUT ...TRUMP!!! ... and now it's HITLER!!!! ... lol lol lol can't bring yourself to talk about Islamic culture and what it breeds, can you? You're a good little dhimmi.
There are many parallels that can be drawn between trump and hitlers rise to power, and even their "leading" techniques. I have studied Islam in depth. It is not as scary as you think it is. Any religion in its extreme is dangerous. Christian extremists are much more of a threat to our country, statistically speaking.

What a load of crap.

Trump is a successful and old businessman with a long history of reasonable and law abiding behavior.

Hitler was a loser who stayed in the army cause he couldn't find a job, until he went into politics where he attempted a pathetic coup very early on.

Your comparison, is, ironically, nothing but panic mongering, ie an appeal to emotion.
I never said they had the same past or upbringing. Trump was born rich, pampered his whole life, and bailed out by daddy every wrong turn. Hitler was poor. Their up bringings and childhoods are totally different. I said there are parallels in their rise to power and their "leading technique."

You are seeing what you want to see and using Hitler to smear your political enemy.

Trump is no fucking hitler. STop being an ass.

Ah, you seemed like you had a bad run in...

Ah no ... several years spent in several of their shitholes ... and dealing with them personally ...

I have never been to the middle east.

That's immediately obvious ...

I am basing my knowledge on several friends I know who were born there and came here.

yes, they're all very nice, and many know to keep what they really think and want to do quiet outside of their family and mosque ...

Also a study of the religion and culture

Doesn't mean a thing if you only run around indulging in confirmation bias.

. So you are basing your opinions off of muslims you were sent there to fight, whose job it was to blow your head off.

lol no, not even close ...

I am basing my opinions off of women I met in college who came from Pakistan, among other places. They are beautiful, smart, kind, loving, accepting, and strong. A war zone and college dorm sleep overs do bring very different perspectives..

lol ....
I thought you implied you served in the middle east? No?

What a load of crap.

You are seeing what you want to see and using Hitler to smear your political enemy.

I am not seeing what I want to see, trust me lol I want to see trump out of the white house and back on some crappy reality show. I have long studied hitler and they have similar tactics. The slogans, the propaganda, the war against the media, the use of minorities as a scapegoat for societal problems, the intense nationalism, the appeal to emotion and fear... Really, I could write a book on it. Saying there are clear parallels is not saying that trump is hitler or that his goal is to slaughter millions... its just saying that they operate in a similar manner, and for some (many holocaust survivors) it is eery.

What a load of crap.

I am not seeing what I want to see, trust me lol I want to see trump out of the white house and back on some crappy reality show. I have long studied hitler and they have similar tactics. The slogans, the propaganda, the war against the media, the use of minorities as a scapegoat for societal problems, the intense nationalism, the appeal to emotion and fear... Really, I could write a book on it. Saying there are clear parallels is not saying that trump is hitler or that his goal is to slaughter millions... its just saying that they operate in a similar manner, and for some (many holocaust survivors) it is eery.

1. All political parties use slogans.

2. All political parties use propaganda.

3. The Jews did not cause Germany's problems. Third World immigration does suppress wages.

4. Wanting to NOT set new trade deficit records every new year is hardly "intense nationalism".

5. All you are doing is smearing your political enemy instead of addressing the issues seriously.

6. And smearing good people while doing it. KNock your shit off.

3. The Jews did not cause Germany's problems. Third World immigration does suppress wages.

4. Wanting to NOT set new trade deficit records every new year is hardly "intense nationalism".

5. All you are doing is smearing your political enemy instead of addressing the issues seriously.

All political parties use slogans but "make america great again" and "make germany great again" are the same, with the same implications appealing to the same emotions. Not all parties use propaganda to marginalize and target minorities, only racist ones do. The jews didn't cause any more trouble to germany than immigrants do to us. Trumps fascist tactics, are seriously an issue. Whose smearing good people? I have only smeared trump. Do you think hes a good person?

All political parties use slogans but "make america great again" and "make germany great again" are the same, with the same implications appealing to the same emotions. Not all parties use propaganda to marginalize and target minorities, only racist ones do. The jews didn't cause any more trouble to germany than immigrants do to us. Trumps fascist tactics, are seriously an issue. Whose smearing good people? I have only smeared trump. Do you think hes a good person?

1. They are not the "same" as the contexts is completely different. You are engaged in smearing your enemies and panic mongering, nothing more.

2. Race Card noted, and dismissed. Your side's refusal to discuss Immigration seriously and honest is shameful. THis is not Trump's problem, but yours.

3. Trump's fascist tactics? Tell that to this guy.

maxresdefault.jpg

4. When you call Trump a "Hitler" you are smearing the tens of millions of Americans that support him. Stop being an ass.

1. They are not the "same" as the contexts is completely different. You are engaged in smearing your enemies and panic mongering, nothing more.

2. Race Card noted, and dismissed. Your side's refusal to discuss Immigration seriously and honest is shameful. THis is not Trump's problem, but yours.

maxresdefault.jpg

4. When you call Trump a "Hitler" you are smearing the tens of millions of Americans that support him. Stop being an ass.
If the facts smear you maybe you should consider the facts before deciding to support a lunatic.

maxresdefault.jpg

If the facts smear you maybe you should consider the facts before deciding to support a lunatic.

I addressed each of your points seriously and honestly.

YOu simply repeated your initial assertion.

THis is the logical fallacy of Proof By assertion.

Proof by assertion - Wikipedia

"Proof by assertion, sometimes informally referred to as proof by repeated assertion, is an informal fallacy in which a proposition is repeatedly restated regardless of contradiction.[1] Sometimes, this may be repeated until challenges dry up, at which point it is asserted as fact due to its not being contradicted (argumentum ad nauseam).[2] In other cases, its repetition may be cited as evidence of its truth, in a variant of the appeal to authority or appeal to belief fallacies.[3]

This fallacy is sometimes used as a form of rhetoric by politicians, or during a debate as a filibuster. In its extreme form, it can also be a form of brainwashing.[1] Modern politics contains many examples of proofs by assertion. This practice can be observed in the use of political slogans, and the distribution of "talking points", which are collections of short phrases that are issued to members of modern political parties for recitation to achieve maximum message repetition."

Your post is invalid.

Stop smearing good people for partisan political purposes. People like you are poisoning political discourse in this nation.

You addressed each point with a vague generalization.. I was trying to help you narrow down with specifics and context (important step in critical thinking)......

You addressed each point with a vague generalization.. I was trying to help you narrow down with specifics and context (important step in critical thinking)......

I responded to your general statements with general statements.

Your response was not to grow more specific, but to step back and just call Trump a name.

That is not helping to narrow down with specifics.

Forum List

Back