Refugees and the right to return

In fact -- are they "better off" in the camps that are rapidly becoming prisons in neighboring Arab states? Or in the "occupied territories of Israel"???

Need some answers.. Three questions...

Why do you refer to Palestinians as "PALIS"?

That's not what I asked to talk about. But it's typing time only. Likely the way a lot of people type Jews because it's shorter Israelis..

Can you identify a couple mistakes and shortcomings on the part of the Palestinians that have contributed GREATLY to their current plight? Simple question..
Not all Jews are Israelis and I never use the names interchangeably.
Don't you think listing mistakes and shortcomings of Palestinians would belong in another Topic?

Nope.. Same topic. Not if you think the Palestinian problem is 100% Israels fault. Seems you won't answer the simple question that I asked about Pali culpability in their own destiny. And their history in the WIDER region than just Israel proper.

That's COMPLETELY pertinent to establishing WHO are the important parties to "right of return"..

OR -- maybe you don't KNOW all of the opportunities that got squandered and mistakes that have been made concerning this matter in the ENTIRE neighborhood. It's NOT just Israel's problem..
Seems you won't answer the simple question that I asked about Pali culpability in their own destiny.
It seems they were much better off before the criminals came down from Europe to steal and destroy their stuff.

I

Jews have a religious, ancestral and historical connection to Israel, probably more than any other ppl and country on the face of the earth. Furthermore, they need one place in the world as a refuge and a haven. Therefore, the Jews who moved there were patriots and pioneers, not criminals.

In fact -- are they "better off" in the camps that are rapidly becoming prisons in neighboring Arab states? Or in the "occupied territories of Israel"???

What do you think?

upload_2017-7-5_13-29-56.jpeg

That's not what I asked to talk about. But it's typing time only. Likely the way a lot of people type Jews because it's shorter Israelis..

Can you identify a couple mistakes and shortcomings on the part of the Palestinians that have contributed GREATLY to their current plight? Simple question..
Don't you think listing mistakes and shortcomings of Palestinians would belong in another Topic?

Nope.. Same topic. Not if you think the Palestinian problem is 100% Israels fault. Seems you won't answer the simple question that I asked about Pali culpability in their own destiny. And their history in the WIDER region than just Israel proper.

That's COMPLETELY pertinent to establishing WHO are the important parties to "right of return"..

OR -- maybe you don't KNOW all of the opportunities that got squandered and mistakes that have been made concerning this matter in the ENTIRE neighborhood. It's NOT just Israel's problem..
Seems you won't answer the simple question that I asked about Pali culpability in their own destiny.
It seems they were much better off before the criminals came down from Europe to steal and destroy their stuff.

I

Jews have a religious, ancestral and historical connection to Israel, probably more than any other ppl and country on the face of the earth. Furthermore, they need one place in the world as a refuge and a haven. Therefore, the Jews who moved there were patriots and pioneers, not criminals.

They were land robbing colonists and criminals that evicted the native population.

lossy-page1-440px-AJI_view_846.TIF.jpg

I

They were land robbing colonists and criminals that evicted the native population.

lossy-page1-440px-AJI_view_846.TIF.jpg

Except that the population wasn't native. As for that poster, one man's freedom fighter is another man's terrorist. And as a Christian, I don't know how you cannot support Israel. You are a traitor to your faith. Like I heard one preacher say once on TBN, "The promise of Gd to give the Land of Israel to the Jewish People is mentioned more times in the Scriptures than His promise of salvation from sin. That's how important that Promise is."

Immigrants, not criminals.
You cannot even define immigrant.

Immigrants, not criminals.

Were they "better off" when they had the MAJORITY OF LAND from the British Mandate? Or when Jordan was pouring support and money and REPRESENTATION into their TOTAL CONTROL of the West Bank???
The British mandate had no land.

Of course the existing population was native to the land. As a Christian I would be a traitor to my faith if I supported Jews over my fellow Christians.

Listening to cultist evangelicals, whose Christianity is at best questionable, is absurd.

I listen to listen to real Christians, especially the Palestinian Christians:

"We declare that the military occupation of Palestinian land constitutes a sin against God and humanity. Any theology that legitimizes the occupation and justifies crimes perpetrated against the Palestinian people lies far from Christian teachings."

Kairos Palestine

What do you think?

View attachment 137127

So what it that I'm looking at? Are we playing "paste a pic" here?

OK -- sounds like fun...

Ramallah.gif

Your turn.... From THAT pic -- it looks like the Palestinians HAVE RETURNED... :rolleyes:

Nice deflection.

What do you think?

View attachment 137127

OK -- sounds like fun...

Ramallah.gif

Your turn.... From THAT pic -- it looks like the Palestinians HAVE RETURNED... :rolleyes:
So you post a picture of a bantustan.

What do you think?

View attachment 137127

OK -- sounds like fun...

Ramallah.gif

Are you even following along here? Or are you automated. Pardon me -- that Picture shows that Palestinians HAVE RETURNED..

And WTF is bantustan? Is that a Jihadi code word for the Pali Times Square of Israel?

Ramallah.gif

What do you think?

View attachment 137127

OK -- sounds like fun...

Ramallah.gif

Are you even following along here? Or are you automated. Pardon me -- that Picture shows that Palestinians HAVE RETURNED..

And WTF is bantustan? Is that a Jihadi code word for the Pali Times Square of Israel?

Ramallah.gif
Israeli policies are moving Palestinians into walled off bantustans.

I like this game. Thanks Monte.. Here's a couple more.

Palestinians NOT RETURNED -- living in refugee camp in Lebanon. Where they are now building a wall around it.. (I provide captions)

Fotor111964824.jpg

Now Nablus in "occupied Israel"....

Nablus.jpg

Palestinians NOT RETURNED -- living in refugee camp in Lebanon. Where they are now building a wall around it.. (I provide captions)

Fotor111964824.jpg

Nablus.jpg
Occupied Israel?

You are a hoot. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Fotor111964824.jpg

Nablus.jpg
Occupied Israel?

You are a hoot. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Nablus is the Arabic corruption of the Roman Neapolis, the name the Romans gave the famous Biblical city of Shechem after they drove the Jews out. Now Nablus is occupied by the Arabs who have set fire to the Tomb of the Jewish patriarch Joseph multiple times, because they have no respect for the faiths of other ppl. So yes, Nablus is occupied Israel.

What do you think?

View attachment 137127

OK -- sounds like fun...

Ramallah.gif

Ramallah.gif

665003303001_5348180774001_5347422994001-vs.jpg

23ata.jpg

What do you think?

View attachment 137127

OK -- sounds like fun...

Ramallah.gif

Ramallah.gif

23ata.jpg

Gotta keep themselves safe from the Muzzie terrorists.

What do you think?

View attachment 137127

OK -- sounds like fun...

Ramallah.gif

Ramallah.gif

23ata.jpg

Always get the "bigger picture" Monte. You're deep in tunnel vision...

Bigger picture of Bethelehem... West Bank...

view-over-bethlehem-and-the-west-bank-palestine-territories-israel-picture-id558984387

Forum List

Back