Refugee

THORAX

Jul 22, 2013
Hi I'm a refugee of a politics forum that's overtly biased toward people who have generally right leaning views.

Hope this forum is a fair place to post and I look forward to debating the inhabitants here.

Hi I'm a refugee of a politics forum that's overtly biased toward people who have generally right leaning views.

Hope this forum is a fair place to post and I look forward to debating the inhabitants here.

Welcome to the forum Thorax. Some people are overt, some are covert and some revert to childhood.

Enjoy :D

After you have either 15 or 50 posts, you can post videos. You simply paste the url from the address bar. Give videos their own line and they always align center.

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION] [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION]

Do any of y'all remember the post count for videos?

After you have either 15 or 50 posts, you can post videos. You simply paste the url from the address bar. Give videos their own line and they always align center.

[MENTION=40540]Connery[/MENTION] [MENTION=40495]AngelsNDemons[/MENTION] [MENTION=16165]alan1[/MENTION] [MENTION=19170]Coyote[/MENTION] [MENTION=20452]theDoctorisIn[/MENTION]

It says 15. Also: is there a way to know when someone replies to my comments? Like a notification system?

PM's are 50....

not sure about videos.....

It says 15. Also: is there a way to know when someone replies to my comments? Like a notification system?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/general-discussion/304529-question-about-the-forum.html

...it's definitely 50 in order to enable PM and post links..I thought it was 15 for vidz when i first signed up here...:neutral:

There may be an e-mail notification you can trigger that will do what you want - check your settings in your user control panel.

...it's definitely 50 in order to enable PM and post links..I thought it was 15 for vidz when i first signed up here...:neutral:

Yeah, I really should pay better attention, all things considered....

I think the number for posting videos is 15.

Oh my. I see we have several highly attractive women on the forum.

Sure is nice. That old forum I was posting on had alot of wart faced, hunch backed liberals on it.

A nice change of scenery. :cool:

Welcome to USMB, THORAX...:)

welcomedark13.gif

I'll give a little information about myself and where I stand on issues:

Political Affiliation: Libertarian. To be more specific I'm a right wing libertarian. I believe in the concept of liberty and freedom however I do not believe in open borders like many minarchist and nightwatchmen state libertarians believe.

Religion: 100% atheist. However I'm not one of those teeth gnashing militant types who hate anything and everything related to religion. I quite simply do not believe in a higher being. However I do have christian values.

Abortion: Only in the case of rape, incest or the mothers life is in danger. I believe in late term abortion if the mother's life is in danger.

Homosexuality: Being a libertarian I must not stand in the way of two gay people having the right to marry. However, I'm not going to go out of my way to fight for gay rights. I simply do not care because I feel there are more important issues at hand.

Immigration: I'm for selective immigration. Only the highly skilled I believe should be eligible for citizenship. I am against asylum seeking, working visas for immigrants. Additionally, I am against people seeking citizenship in the U.S. if they come from war torn and dangerous countries. A few examples would be Chechnya, Iraq and Pakistan etc.

White Nationalist: I am an ethno-nationalist. Many people lump ethno-nationalism in with racism however this is a misconception and a myth. I do not hate anyone on the basis of race, sexuality or gender. Nor do I believe that my race/ethnicity is superior to others. I believe in identity and the right to self determination. I believe in a national language, culture and ethnicity. I am against white supremacy and I do not hold storm front types in high regards. I also have a fetish for Korean women. :eusa_whistle:

Drugs: Most libertarians believe ALL drugs should be legalized, however I acknowledge that crack cocaine has no inherent benefit to human health nor to society, rather the opposite being physical and societal degeneracy. Therefore I believe only in the legalization of Marijuana. I am a very staunch advocate for federal legalization of Marijuana.

So there you have it. A mixed bag. :redface:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back