Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

Wrong translation.....I tend to ignore shit except when I step in it.

You need to adjust your translation decoder. :)

Whatever makes you sleep better. :lol:

I sleep just fine.....

How many times have you or your main squeezes been to a shrink? Seems you guys/girls are the ones with sleeping disorders.

Most of the gay women I know frequented them. just sayin.....

have you or your main squeezes been to a shrink?

I tried to refer her to one once, she started foaming at the mouth and spitting out pea soup, I think her head twisted backwards - don't know how she didn't snap her neck.

Except Mal...it won't take 40 years for Mal...he's mocked now for his frothing homophobia. He puts the phobe in homophobe. :lol:

Mocked by the Mocking Birds. Mal has a healthy and justifiable 'Homophobia'
You have an Unhealthy and unjustified Dysphoria / Sexual and Mental Perversion.

You and others with this illness are attempting to spread your nasty little degenrate mindset to unsuspecting and innocent young people.

I Guess misery loves company :cuckoo:

Who are you to judge? What are your credentials?

I mean, besides your fears about your own sexuality.

I don't understand homosexuality but I do accept that it exists. It has always existed and will always exist.

And, for the gazillionth time, if its between consenting adults, its their business and theirs alone.

MYOB

Who am I to judge? An individual who doesn't want to rubber stamp your Neanderthal ways. Want want want....that's all you knuckledraggers think is needed to turn reality upside down and start endorsing a mental illness that spreads disease and shaves 20 years off the life of people who practice it. Fick off, caveman.
Except Mal...it won't take 40 years for Mal...he's mocked now for his frothing homophobia. He puts the phobe in homophobe. :lol:

You and others with this illness are attempting to spread your nasty little degenrate mindset to unsuspecting and innocent young people.

I don't understand homosexuality but I do accept that it exists. It has always existed and will always exist.

And, for the gazillionth time, if its between consenting adults, its their business and theirs alone.

MYOB

Who am I to judge? An individual who doesn't want to rubber stamp your Neanderthal ways. Want want want....that's all you knuckledraggers think is needed to turn reality upside down and start endorsing a mental illness that spreads disease and shaves 20 years off the life of people who practice it. Fick off, caveman.

You must be talking about bigots and the illness that is hate.

Last edited:

MYOB

Such Irony! So early in the Week, no less. :D

Advocating for Civil Unions for Gays for 2 Decades is "Homophobia"?...

Being Exhausted of your Insistent and Endless Need for Validation and being Generally Irritated and Disgusted by the Gay Movement's continued reach towards younger and younger Children with the Agenda is not an "Irrational Fear or Hatred" of anything.

But you know this. :thup:

:)

peace...

Actually its 2-4% of the population "self reporting".

The tendency of activists to inflate figures is interesting. Actually, it's about 1% who claim life-long, exclusive homosexual orientation.
actually it's from collected data.

gallup-map-final-feb-2013.jpg

Nope, you don't get to choose whether you have a gay kid. We just happen whether you want us to or not.

The latest finding is that the more babies you have increases the likelihood that the later male child will be gay. Oopsie for y'all. :lol:

Homosexuality is a mechanism for weeding out unsound genetic traits. Nature thinks you're fucked up, and wants to keep you from contaminating the rest of the gene pool :dunno:
And yet we still have kids...and they're doing fine!

I find this map shows it's more of en environmental thing. Look at it, the more liberal states have the higher ratings. If it were biological you wouldn't see much difference.

Lol! Luddly Neanderthal is the one who said homosexuality has been around since forever....so nope, y'all are the Neanderthals. Also....I'm black...according to scientists I have no Neanderthal in my genetics anyway. Lmao

MYOB

Last edited:
The tendency of activists to inflate figures is interesting. Actually, it's about 1% who claim life-long, exclusive homosexual orientation.

Nope, you don't get to choose whether you have a gay kid. We just happen whether you want us to or not.

Homosexuality is a mechanism for weeding out unsound genetic traits. Nature thinks you're fucked up, and wants to keep you from contaminating the rest of the gene pool :dunno:

I find this map shows it's more of en environmental thing. Look at it, the more liberal states have the higher ratings. If it were biological you wouldn't see much difference.

You are a moron of the highest order.

Being Exhausted of your Insistent and Endless Need for Validation and being Generally Irritated and Disgusted by the Gay Movement's continued reach towards younger and younger Children with the Agenda is not an "Irrational Fear or Hatred" of anything.

peace...

Keep advocating. I'm with ya. I advocate civil unions for straights if we get 'em. You get civil marriage, we do. We get civil unions, you do too. That's equality.

MYOB

My credentials {lol} I assure you outweigh yours , but irregardless - whether you are an illiaterate Neanderthal or Stephen Hawkins - your opinions are valid and welcomed in an open society, {not that America is a free society anymore}.

Everyone has the opportunity to input their opinions and make valid, logical and rational arguments to back up those opinions - I've been waiting months to see you, just once, make a valid rational argument bodocea - just one statement of fact to prove that someone is home up there, even though the lights are out.

peace...

Keep advocating. I'm with ya. I advocate civil unions for straights if we get 'em. You get civil marriage, we do. We get civil unions, you do too. That's equality.

Yes , that's right SeaWytch - I thanked your post - even you have something of value to add from time to time. - See Bodocea, if SeaWytch can use the old noodle you can too - got anything intelligent to say ?

Actually its 2-4% of the population "self reporting".

The latest finding is that the more babies you have increases the likelihood that the later male child will be gay. Oopsie for y'all. :lol:

So do mongoloids , but they can't help themselves, they're born that way - and unlike Gays there is no cure for down syndrome.

Homosexuality is a mechanism for weeding out unsound genetic traits. Nature thinks you're fucked up, and wants to keep you from contaminating the rest of the gene pool
Nice try - but homosexuality is probably not genetic, it's most likely an acquired trait , a mental disease acquired generally in a childs formulative years - at times in the precognitive stages of Human psych. development.

Male homosexuality differs greatly from female homosexuality, theories differ on the reasons. But facts and statistics prove that male homosexuals are a danger not only to themselves, but society as a whole - in particular its youngest members.

You must be talking about bigots and the illness that is hate.

If you define BIGOT as Someone who has a prejudice against another person or group of people based on irrational fear than perhaps you should take a journey through the looking glass. You seem to have an irrational fear of intelligent and rational anti-gay activists.

Last edited:
Just an observation...

I'm not sure how this thread got onto the subject of equating sexual preference with suffering from a mental disorder given that the OP was about an employee that publicly embarrassed his employer and was disciplined within the bounds of the employment contract.

Evidently, people made a terrible leap in logic several pages ago.

Forum List

Back