Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

Yes, it works both ways.

You bet it does. Those "Million Moms" try to boycott the "ghey" all the time....they're just not very effective.

Excuse me...I thought we were done. :eusa_whistle:

Bring up your beef with the "millions moms".

I don't have a beef with them, I think they're awesome. I mean who protests lesbians AND Schweddy Balls? That's comedy gold.

You said "it works both ways", the free market I assume...meaning you can choose not to buy products that are associated with "the ghey" or who cater to "the ghey" and some have tried. Graham Cracker ring any bells?

Sorry to hear about your daughter, my condolences..that has got to be a a tough one. If you read what I said, I didn't equate gays to pedos. I said they CAN be pedos, Joe B claims it is impossible for gays to be pedos and child molesters. Not the same thing you're thinking I said.
So we are not allowed to suggest that homosexuals can be pedophiles or just not allowed to accuse other members of supporting pedophilia? I didn't say he WAS one, I said probably. But alright, Ill drop it for now.
This thread is heading south and is about to be moved to Badlands or closed, if the pedophilia comments are not dropped and NOW! Pedophilia conversations and accusations are a Zone 2 violation of the Rules and Regulations and each post must contain content relevant to the thread subject. Tread cautiously.

~AquaAthena

As much as we may despise each other I think we're all mature enough to maintain a level of decorum that would represent articulate mature adults right?

I mean I think homosexuality is wrong but I don't equate it to criminal activity. Do you? If you do get a grip.
My daughter leads an alternate lifestyle and I certainly don't like it but it is far from criminal.

Sorry to hear about your daughter, my condolences..that has got to be a a tough one. If you read what I said, I didn't equate gays to pedos. I said they CAN be pedos, Joe B claims it is impossible for gays to be pedos and child molesters. Not the same thing you're thinking I said.
So we are not allowed to suggest that homosexuals can be pedophiles or just not allowed to accuse other members of supporting pedophilia? I didn't say he WAS one, I said probably. But alright, Ill drop it for now.

As much as we may despise each other I think we're all mature enough to maintain a level of decorum that would represent articulate mature adults right?

I mean I think homosexuality is wrong but I don't equate it to criminal activity. Do you? If you do get a grip.
My daughter leads an alternate lifestyle and I certainly don't like it but it is far from criminal.
Where did he claim that?

Excellent! You're not a bigot then, just a homophobe...and likely only a mild one...and that's okay! :eusa_clap:

Homophobia: : irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

There is no fear of homosexuals. There is homosexuals fear of not being liked

tapatalk post

Actually, the "fear" stems from the gay in themselves. They aren't afraid of gay people per se, they are afraid of the wet dreams they have about other dudes.

We really don't care if you like us (unless you're our family)...we just want you to treat us and our relationships equally under the law, that's it.

Bitch please. Not wanting to suck dick does not equal me secretly wanting to suck dick.

tapatalk post

Excellent! You're not a bigot then, just a homophobe...and likely only a mild one...and that's okay! :eusa_clap:

Homophobia: : irrational fear of, aversion to, or discrimination against homosexuality or homosexuals

tapatalk post

Don't care if you like us....you shouldn't care if we like you. We don't try to legislate your rights...you shouldn't legislate ours.

Pot meet kettle

tapatalk post

A few pages back. He claimed that pedophilia is it's own sexual category/orientation, that it didn't matter if the pedo only molested a child of the same sex, that pedo is not gay, just a pedo. Not in those words obviously, but that is the host of it. That's not even close to the 1st time Ive heard that BS get tossed out. I even mentioned it to you yesterday and commended you for not claiming the same as Joe did.

Where did he claim that?

Homosexuality is unnatural? Did you know that homosexuality predates religion by several thousand years? And yet here we are with technology and advanced medicine, space flight, the internet, cell phones, etc.

Homosexuality is more natural than the belief in an invisible man in the sky. It has been the religions of the world which have stifled greater progress than homosexuals or lesbians have ever imagined.

Conservatives just need to learn.

Of course homosexuality is natural!

Homosexuality is evolutions little way of saying "get the fuck out of the gene pool"

It is one of the mechanisms used to weed out undesirable genetic strands

That is an opinion and theory that has ZERO scientific proof, Uncensored. But it's completely possible. Until that is a proven scientific fact, I wouldn't be throwing it out there as if it were so.
Homosexuality is unnatural? Did you know that homosexuality predates religion by several thousand years? And yet here we are with technology and advanced medicine, space flight, the internet, cell phones, etc.

Homosexuality is more natural than the belief in an invisible man in the sky. It has been the religions of the world which have stifled greater progress than homosexuals or lesbians have ever imagined.

Homosexuality is evolutions little way of saying "get the fuck out of the gene pool"

tapatalk post

Actually, the "fear" stems from the gay in themselves. They aren't afraid of gay people per se, they are afraid of the wet dreams they have about other dudes.

We really don't care if you like us (unless you're our family)...we just want you to treat us and our relationships equally under the law, that's it.

Bitch please. Not wanting to suck dick does not equal me secretly wanting to suck dick.

tapatalk post

That is only one aspect of the definition not applying to all. Read the WHOLE definition.

That is an opinion and theory that has ZERO scientific proof, Uncensored. But it's completely possible. Until that is a proven scientific fact, I wouldn't be throwing it out there as if it were so.

Homosexuality and bi-sexuality is natural in that it commonly occurs in species throughout nature. That said, I really don't need to see seventh round draft picks kissing their lovers, and I certainly don't need some oprah reality show. I'm not surprised Sam pulled the plug, but given the drama, I hope he gets cut and fades to obscurity.

Homosexuality and bi-sexuality is natural in that it commonly occurs in species throughout nature. That said, I really don't need to see seventh round draft picks kissing their lovers, and I certainly don't need some oprah reality show. I'm not surprised Sam pulled the plug, but given the drama, I hope he gets cut and fades to obscurity.

There is no bisexual. You ether suck dick or you don't lol

tapatalk post

Nature has nothing to do with your gayness, you know this. You were not born gay, it was all enviromental causes, whether you are able to recognize them or not. There is no evidence to the contrary, not a one of the "gay gene" studies that claim to have found the gene has passed the test, they're always unable to reproduce the same results as the scientist had. It's scientific fraud. But it is fine to try to prove it and if there ever is any reproducable evidence that it is, I will gladly concede as soon as that proof is in my face.

I don't think you can get any fairer than that.

Who do think had all the gays? Most of us have straight parents, genius.

They were not the genetic dead end, you are.

Now no cheating with artificial insemination, nature wants you gone for good.

If it did...it wouldn't keep producing us.

but fag bashing just isn't popular like it used to be...as evidenced by the homophobes that are losing their jobs over their bigotry.

1/2 the Kilt agrees with people Losing their Jobs if they don't agree with her Sexual Defiance or DARE to voice their Opinion via the 1st Amendment.

We are in a bad way in the Country...

:)

peace...

In a year you won't have to worry, you people will be in FMEA camps , they are almost ready now :eusa_whistle:
Yep, getting them all ready. They are going to be tortured by free healthcare, free education, and 24/7 pre-recorded speeches by Noam Chomsky and Obama. We will record the right-wingers screams of pain, and add them to the background music. The only movies shown will be Michael Moore movies. Then to finish off Ellen will turn them all gay.

Been working hard for a while on this, can't wait! ;)

No, animals and insects are not naturally homosexual. That theory has been disproven too. Take dogs for instance, folks like yourself don't seem to get it. When a male dog does is porking another male dog most of the time, he smells a female on them, same thing as when they hump a human's leg. And the dominance thing where they pork another male dog is not done out of a sexual desire for the same sex. So no, it's not natural. All those claims are made by people with a bias towards seeing what they want to see in it, nothing more, nothing less..

You bet it does. Those "Million Moms" try to boycott the "ghey" all the time....they're just not very effective.

Excuse me...I thought we were done. :eusa_whistle:

Bring up your beef with the "millions moms".

I don't have a beef with them, I think they're awesome. I mean who protests lesbians AND Schweddy Balls? That's comedy gold.

You said "it works both ways", the free market I assume...meaning you can choose not to buy products that are associated with "the ghey" or who cater to "the ghey" and some have tried. Graham Cracker ring any bells?

If you didn't have a beef with them you wouldn't have brought them up.
The rest of your drivel I'll just leave it as such.

Actually, the evidence supporting this is overwhelming to the point of irrefutable.

Homosexuality retards the desire of the host to reproduce, deselecting the genetic line from the species.

Forum List

Back