Reeducation Camp if you say "OMG" or "Horrible" about men kissing on TV

They were not the genetic dead end, you are.

Now no cheating with artificial insemination, nature wants you gone for good.

If it did...it wouldn't keep producing us.

Most if not all gay people come from straight parents....who more often than not also have straight children....so much for a genetic dead end.....:eusa_whistle:

I think he meant the genetic dead end is with you...in a natural setting without the help of a male insemination. Without that you end up dying of old age and no offspring. just sayin....

That is an opinion and theory that has ZERO scientific proof, Uncensored. But it's completely possible. Until that is a proven scientific fact, I wouldn't be throwing it out there as if it were so.

Actually, the evidence supporting this is overwhelming to the point of irrefutable.

Homosexuality retards the desire of the host to reproduce, deselecting the genetic line from the species.

That's easily refutable. If homosexuality retards the desire to reproduce, why do many of them still want to adopt the products of reproduction?

The desire to reproduce is to have children, right? Makes no sense to claim that it retards their desire to reproduce then.

No, animals and insects are not naturally homosexual. That theory has been disproven too. Take dogs for instance, folks like yourself don't seem to get it. When a male dog does is porking another male dog most of the time, he smells a female on them, same thing as when they hump a human's leg. And the dominance thing where they pork another male dog is not done out of a sexual desire for the same sex. So no, it's not natural. All those claims are made by people with a bias towards seeing what they want to see in it, nothing more, nothing less..
That is an opinion and theory that has ZERO scientific proof, Uncensored. But it's completely possible. Until that is a proven scientific fact, I wouldn't be throwing it out there as if it were so.

Homosexuality and bi-sexuality is natural in that it commonly occurs in species throughout nature. That said, I really don't need to see seventh round draft picks kissing their lovers, and I certainly don't need some oprah reality show. I'm not surprised Sam pulled the plug, but given the drama, I hope he gets cut and fades to obscurity.

Bullshit. Animals perform homosexual actions for gratification. In fact, it's not homosexual as much as just within the range of sexual acts. Take your creationism pseudo religion and put it where it belongs.

It's not creationism, it's the truth. Only an idiot would try to apply human sexuality to animal sexuality, and v/v. Animals do not reason, they're instinctual. That's the end of the story. So take your pro-gay psuedo science and hit the road, asshole.
No, animals and insects are not naturally homosexual. That theory has been disproven too. Take dogs for instance, folks like yourself don't seem to get it. When a male dog does is porking another male dog most of the time, he smells a female on them, same thing as when they hump a human's leg. And the dominance thing where they pork another male dog is not done out of a sexual desire for the same sex. So no, it's not natural. All those claims are made by people with a bias towards seeing what they want to see in it, nothing more, nothing less..
Homosexuality and bi-sexuality is natural in that it commonly occurs in species throughout nature. That said, I really don't need to see seventh round draft picks kissing their lovers, and I certainly don't need some oprah reality show. I'm not surprised Sam pulled the plug, but given the drama, I hope he gets cut and fades to obscurity.

Bullshit. Animals perform homosexual actions for gratification. In fact, it's not homosexual as much as just within the range of sexual acts. Take your creationism pseudo religion and put it where it belongs.

Homos are mentally ill, and probably in no other thread on this board is that not more evident than right here.

Sick sons a bitches.

The devil is loving it though, all those twisted minds, all those sexual perverts and deviants, all those immoral vagrants, all of them fighting and bullying the normal and decent people to get their illness accepted... ya... the devil is lovin' it. Gives him a nice, constant flow of new souls to torment in HELL.

Good luck with that, homos, and homo supporters.

People who believe in Multiple Supernatural Beings are mentally ill........

Didn't your God Richard Dawkins say he thought the belief in gods or the supernatural were infact a part of our natural instincts and helped us survive? It was Dawkins I believe. So yeah, NEXT!
Homos are mentally ill, and probably in no other thread on this board is that not more evident than right here.

Sick sons a bitches.

The devil is loving it though, all those twisted minds, all those sexual perverts and deviants, all those immoral vagrants, all of them fighting and bullying the normal and decent people to get their illness accepted... ya... the devil is lovin' it. Gives him a nice, constant flow of new souls to torment in HELL.

Sick sons a bitches.

He seems to hate the mentally ill too, as if his premise is that LGBT are mentally ill - if he believes they deserve to burn in hellfire when humans were supposedly created by god and out of his love. Sounds like another guy unwittingly committing blasphemy again i.e. if we are created in gods image and god creates LGBT people, which are defective according to Christian fundies - then god is fallible and imperfect. ;)

Last edited:
There is a problem with what you're saying..and that's because there is ZERO evidence that anyone is born genetically predisposed to attraction to the same sex. Without that evidence, your attempt to claim homosexuals are that way because God made them that way is both blasphemous & falls flat. Keep trying little guy, you might actually win a debate some day. Have a good one, son.

[/LIST]

Sick sons a bitches.

He seems to hate the mentally ill too, as if his premise is that LGBT are mentally ill - if he believes they deserve to burn in hellfire when humans were supposedly created by god and out of his love. Sounds like another guy unwittingly committing blasphemy again i.e. if we are created in gods image and god creates LGBT people, which are defective according to Christian fundies - then god is fallible and imperfect. ;)

Logic isn't your forte'

Homosexuality shows up in about 1% of people. In a natural setting, the genetic code of those people is removed from the species.

Nature isn't "producing" you, nature is weeding you out as unwanted.

Actually its 2-4% of the population "self reporting". Straights keep cranking us out...naturally. The latest finding is that the more babies you have increases the likelihood that the later male child will be gay. Oopsie for y'all. :lol:

Excuse me...I thought we were done. :eusa_whistle:

Bring up your beef with the "millions moms".

I don't have a beef with them, I think they're awesome. I mean who protests lesbians AND Schweddy Balls? That's comedy gold.

You said "it works both ways", the free market I assume...meaning you can choose not to buy products that are associated with "the ghey" or who cater to "the ghey" and some have tried. Graham Cracker ring any bells?

If you didn't have a beef with them you wouldn't have brought them up.

The rest of your drivel I'll just leave it as such.

Translation: you can't refute it so you dismiss it. Yes, the free market works both ways...it just works better when you're pro gay versus anti. :lol:

I don't have a beef with them, I think they're awesome. I mean who protests lesbians AND Schweddy Balls? That's comedy gold.

You said "it works both ways", the free market I assume...meaning you can choose not to buy products that are associated with "the ghey" or who cater to "the ghey" and some have tried. Graham Cracker ring any bells?

Translation: you can't refute it so you dismiss it. Yes, the free market works both ways...it just works better when you're pro gay versus anti. :lol:

Wrong translation.....I tend to ignore shit except when I step in it.

You need to adjust your translation decoder. :)

Most if not all gay people come from straight parents....who more often than not also have straight children....so much for a genetic dead end.....:eusa_whistle:

I think he meant the genetic dead end is with you...in a natural setting without the help of a male insemination. Without that you end up dying of old age and no offspring. just sayin....

Right. Naturally gays don't reproduce. Naturally we may be population control or the caretakers of the community. Like most things, man "naturally" fucks with the cycle. If we want them, we have them just like "naturally" infertile couples.

Whatever makes you sleep better. :lol:

Actually its 2-4% of the population "self reporting".

The tendency of activists to inflate figures is interesting. Actually, it's about 1% who claim life-long, exclusive homosexual orientation.

Straights keep cranking us out...naturally.

I don't recall a box to check, when my wife and I had our kids.

The latest finding is that the more babies you have increases the likelihood that the later male child will be gay. Oopsie for y'all. :lol:

Homosexuality is a mechanism for weeding out unsound genetic traits. Nature thinks you're fucked up, and wants to keep you from contaminating the rest of the gene pool :dunno:

Does that apply to female homosexuals as well? The later they're born, the more likely they're to be lesbians? If not, it proves nothing.

Logic isn't your forte'

Homosexuality shows up in about 1% of people. In a natural setting, the genetic code of those people is removed from the species.

Actually its 2-4% of the population "self reporting". Straights keep cranking us out...naturally. The latest finding is that the more babies you have increases the likelihood that the later male child will be gay. Oopsie for y'all. :lol:

I sleep just fine.....

How many times have you or your main squeezes been to a shrink? Seems you guys/girls are the ones with sleeping disorders.

Most of the gay women I know frequented them. just sayin.....

Does that apply to female homosexuals as well? The later they're born, the more likely they're to be lesbians? If not, it proves nothing.

Logic isn't your forte'

You'll have to argue that with scientist, they only studied gay men in this study. Apparently men and women are different...go figure.

Actually its 2-4% of the population "self reporting".

The tendency of activists to inflate figures is interesting. Actually, it's about 1% who claim life-long, exclusive homosexual orientation.
actually it's from collected data.

gallup-map-final-feb-2013.jpg

Straights keep cranking us out...naturally.

I don't recall a box to check, when my wife and I had our kids.

Nope, you don't get to choose whether you have a gay kid. We just happen whether you want us to or not.

The latest finding is that the more babies you have increases the likelihood that the later male child will be gay. Oopsie for y'all. :lol:

Homosexuality is a mechanism for weeding out unsound genetic traits. Nature thinks you're fucked up, and wants to keep you from contaminating the rest of the gene pool :dunno:

And yet we still have kids...and they're doing fine!

I sleep just fine.....

How many times have you or your main squeezes been to a shrink? Seems you guys/girls are the ones with sleeping disorders.

Most of the gay women I know frequented them. just sayin.....

Never, but your concern is touching.

Except Mal...it won't take 40 years for Mal...he's mocked now for his frothing homophobia. He puts the phobe in homophobe. :lol:

Mocked by the Mocking Birds. Mal has a healthy and justifiable 'Homophobia'
You have an Unhealthy and unjustified Dysphoria / Sexual and Mental Perversion.

You and others with this illness are attempting to spread your nasty little degenrate mindset to unsuspecting and innocent young people.

I Guess misery loves company :cuckoo:

Forum List

Back