Reduce consumption

slackjawed

Self deported
Sep 27, 2008
15th congressional district of Arizona
As I see it reducing consumption of energy is the big huge turd in the room nobody talks about.

That is true environmentalism.

Yes we need alternative sources.

But the true solution starts with reducing consumption. Why is this never discussed?

As I see it reducing consumption of energy is the big huge turd in the room nobody talks about.

That is true environmentalism.

Yes we need alternative sources.

But the true solution starts with reducing consumption. Why is this never discussed?

Because its gay s0n..........and lots and lots of people like to drive high power V8's, like me. Because they go fast............and because we can. This is America.

Go to China s0n........ride a bike.

41058656460a86577b8194d85867-2.jpg

EDIT>> I love when the oddballs of the world hit this forum up!!! <<EDIT

Make no mistake............these hopelessly duped oddballs like Slackjaw would have the whole contry driving around in these gay things if he could...................

1280964238_108323308_1-Pictures-of--2006-Gem-Car-Electric-Car-Golf-Cart-4-Seater-1280964238.jpg

Like all k00k lefties, they live a life of obsessing on making the rest of the world miserable like them. For them..........the glass is half empty ALL THE TIME!!

You dumbasses that's not exactly the point, although that's part of it.

Or actually that's a lot of it. In fact your dumbass attitude of "I'm american, I'm privlaged, I got damn fast" is a lot of it.

What a couple of arrogant simpletons

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

No lefty here either. You two are the dumbasses rdean keeps posting about that makes all conservatives look dumb.

I'm independent, conservative, and am just smart enough to recognize that we have a energy problem that can't be answered with, " I'm privlaged, I go fast"

Jeesh no wonder rdean believes all consetvatives are stupid.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

The snappy rejoinder "You can't conserve your way out of an energy crisis" is a truism. Unless you are in a cultural or population DECLINE, demand will always increase. It's a fact that politics cannot expunge. To offset the power consumption demands of a growing population you either continually have to cut the amount given to an individual for use till it's ludicrous or grow the energy supply to match or exceed the rate of population growth. Now mind you, thanks to modern technology, we can do more with less energy, but it's not going to ever become "Zero". Ever.

Play Sim City (Anything past Version 4 sucks). You can then implement the conservation policies all you want. Know what happens? (and these games are pretty pollyanna on the usefulness of power generated by alternative sources is pitiful and ignores EVERY known health issue that's become public knowledge in the last decade) Everyone moves away, and growth slows to a crawl. Why? Because people won't put up with it. Yes it's a game, but when it came out, even city planners who played it went... hey... this is REALLY accurate! So take it for what it's worth. I can learn rudimentary energy policy cause and effect by a game that debunks the leftist screed.

Yeah. Conserving is fine if you want to do it, but since I find it a BS way to artificially hinder myself if I can afford a better easier way of living, you go ahead. More energy for me at a cheaper rate.

Forum List

Back