redemption for the vilest sinner

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Feb 22, 2004
Minnesota
With all the accusations flying against politicians and Hollywood types about sexual abuse, rape, and even pedophilia, it got me thinking do we believe people who commit such vile acts can be redeemed? If someone does this as a teen or young adult are they outcasts all of their life?

What do you think?

Let's not forget to include the crowd at Fox news.

Giving time to both sides doesn't seem to be that vile to me but alright.

Can even fox news reports be redeemed?

and the clergy, priests, doctors, lawyers ... but lets just dwell on the Hollywood types.

and certainly not the sterile desert religions, those that participate, their culpability by text for the precipitous events they knowingly cause the victims by their own selfish interest.

With all the accusations flying against politicians and Hollywood types about sexual abuse, rape, and even pedophilia, it got me thinking do we believe people who commit such vile acts can be redeemed? If someone does this as a teen or young adult are they outcasts all of their life?

What do you think?

Redemption is an issue involving the sinner and God. Whether or not said sinner can be rehabilitated into society depends upon whether or not he can rebuild trust, or relocate to environment where he can have a "do over" life.

Forum List

Back