Red states, Red people increased energy production, made gas prices fall

Interesting Political Trend: Blue State Residents Migrating ...
downtrend.com/.../interesting-political-trend-blue-state-residents-migrati...
Aug 26, 2014 - ... conservatives that people are leaving blue (Democrat-leaning) states in droves. ... Many such states (Texas in particular) are also welcoming a large number of ... states, and even that a number of states currently classified as red, ... to influence the voter rolls and electoral make-up in the coming years?

States With Republican Governors Lead in Job Creation ...
www.usnews.com/.../states-with-republican-g...
U.S. News & World Report
Jul 23, 2013 - How red states are outdoing their blue state counterparts. ... Rick Perry certainly has pushed a better pro-growth agenda than the president. ... Republican legislatures are not only right on the issues voters care about most, ...
Red states hold the edge in growth - Washington Times
www.washingtontimes.com/.../red-states-hold-the...
The Washington Times
May 23, 2013 - Eight of the top 10 slots are held by GOP-dominated red states, led by ... the highest income tax rates in population, job and revenue growth.”.

Those ignorant Rednecks in those Red States have been voting for the Repugs, for 40 years now, and are still destitute, and many lack health insurance, what have the Cons, seriously done for the cesspool SOUTH which is by far the POOREST part of the country???

Umm just what i thought NOT A DAMN THING:rofl:

If those Hillbillies, jesus freaks, and Gun worshipers had their way DICK Cheyney would be sitting in the WH right now..

people and jobs are leaving crumbling blue states and heading to red states; FACT

go tell them they are all ignorant hillbilly-wannabes idiot

what a complete loser you are
A loser is a clown like you who has noting else to do but sit on a computer all day long and type Bullshit 11,500 posts:cuckoo:, since 2014 Go F@CK YOURSELF BITCH..

California is a Blue state WITH THE 7TH LARGEST ECONOMY in the World, there is no Garbage Red State NOWHERE near that status:deal:

Louisiana, Arkansas, Mississippi , Alabama all cesspools full of White Trash, welfare babies, please keep on voting for the same assholes that keep you poor:finger3:

It's about time the goober states started pulling their weight around here.

Industry moves to red states because that's the closest you can get to third world anti-union conditions in the U.S.

Native Americans?

Actually, the President is 100% responsible. Thanks again Mr. President.
Native Americans???

Would that refer to Democrat Senators who are bumbfuddled about what race they are, or the actual race of people who were damn near exterminated when their land was stolen????

Thank you, Obama....

"Jesus freaks and gun worshippers.......etc"

i just love the way left-wing nutjobs MAKE FOOLS OF THEMSELVES

what demographic goes to church more than any other group in the USA?

where is gunfire taking a terrible tolll on communities across America the most?

Industry moves to red states because that's the closest you can get to third world anti-union conditions in the U.S.

if that's the case why havent they moved back for DETROIT in droves then leftard?

Why Red States Are Getting Richer and Blue States Poorer
www.heritage.org/.../1000-people-a-day-why-r...
The Heritage Foundation
by S Moore - ‎2015 - ‎Related articles
May 5, 2015 - Blue states have raised their minimum wages; red states generally have not. ... The right-to-work states enjoyed a jobs growth rate more than three times ..... Tax rates went up, but the rate of spending growth in the California budget ..... When per capita income rises due to young people leaving or the birth

Nice links, all of them being far-right ideological talking point resources. Bedowin drinks the kook aid, naturally.
Actually, OPEC flooding the market despite lower demand has much to due with driving down the price of oil.

The Heritage Foundation
May 5, 2015 - Blue states have raised their minimum wages; red states generally have not. ... The right-to-work states enjoyed a jobs growth rate more than three times ..... Tax rates went up, but the rate of spending growth in the California budget ..... When per capita income rises due to young people leaving or the birth

Nice links, all of them being far-right ideological talking point resources. Bedowin drinks the kook aid, naturally.
Actually, OPEC flooding the market despite lower demand has much to due with driving down the price of oil.

yawn

typical left-wing loser; when you lose on the facts attack the messenger and/or the source

are Red states not gaining jobs at the expense of some Blue states?'
it's a yes or no question idiot

The Heritage Foundation

and why DID OPEC flood the market genius????

to retain their market share in the face of increased competition on account of higher domestic energy production HERE IN THE USA

but hey loon; thanks for re-affirming those basic laws of supply and demand!! increasing the supply drove prices down. i was beginning to think you left-wing nutjobs didnt believe in it!!

The Heritage Foundation

to retain their market share in the face of increased competition on account of higher domestic energy production HERE IN THE USA

but hey loon; thanks for re-affirming those basic laws of supply and demand!! increasing the supply drove prices down. i was beginning to think you left-wing nutjobs didnt believe in it!!

My God you are stupid.
Find me real economist that disagrees with me.
You are a talking points machine. Ever try facts from unbiased resources?
Just keep on spouting ideological talking points, your fellow ideological echo chambers will like it, educated people will just roll their eyes and look for a thread that's intelligent. I know I will whenever I return to USMB.
I work for a living, have a family, friends and a life. So it miGet be a day or two .

The Heritage Foundation

My God you are stupid.
Just keep on spouting ideological talking points, your fellow ideological echo chambers will like it, educated people will just roll their eyes and look for a thread that's intelligent. I know I will whenever I return to USMB.
I work for a living, have a family, friends and a life. So it miGet be a day or two .

you cant make your case loser; and the part of what you cited that was actually true makes MY case more than it makes your case. that's why you angry loser

have a nice day though!! ;)

The Heritage Foundation

My God you are stupid.

i asked you to answer a very simple question idiot; are Red states gaining jobs ( and people) at the expense of Blue states???

if i am a talking point machine as you claim you could easily debunk the question or heck, even answer it. but you cant. because you're a joke

The Heritage Foundation

My God you are stupid.

i have all of that too dummy. why dont you just admit you made a claim, tried to deny what i said was true, and when called on it first tried to insult me then ran away like a crybaby?

Forum List

Back