Red Hen owner put together a mob to follow and harass Sarah Sanders' dinner party...

I think it's noble that she ruined her family's life and so many others who happen to have other franchises to stand up for her strongly held beliefs.

Yup, quite the noble gesture, she can hold her head up while in the unemployment line.
It looks good on job application when you can state you torched your previous business over political views

Well, she does have experience, and Burger King may be looking for a burger flipper.
would you hire her so she can scare your customers away? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

I would like another source other than Mike Huckabee to confirm this, Sanders in-laws who were with her and are considered liberals could confirm this or if the Red Hen is so proud of kicking out Sanders, perhaps they can confirm it.

If it is true, this puts the story as very disturbing that a place of business would conduct themselves in such away and would also confirm why other businesses in Lexington are distancing themselves from the Red Hen’s owner and removing her from some business associations.

Again, actions have consequences.

Statements require evidence. Please support you final phrase which begins, "also confirms why ..l."? Thank you in advance with your comprehensive evidence proving "businesses in Lexington are distancing themselves ..."

I suspect it is true. If she had simply asked them to leave and left it at that, I doubt they would have forced her to resign from her own created downtown organization.
The Red Hen owner loses role as Executive Director of Virginia business group after Sanders scandal
I would like another source other than Mike Huckabee to confirm this, Sanders in-laws who were with her and are considered liberals could confirm this or if the Red Hen is so proud of kicking out Sanders, perhaps they can confirm it.

If it is true, this puts the story as very disturbing that a place of business would conduct themselves in such away and would also confirm why other businesses in Lexington are distancing themselves from the Red Hen’s owner and removing her from some business associations.

:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: I see it was paid forward. Yes!!! scum begets scum.

My interest isn't in the owners well being however her actions also hurt her employees and some probably did not agree with her however they will suffer as well.

Statements require evidence. Please support you final phrase which begins, "also confirms why ..l."? Thank you in advance with your comprehensive evidence proving "businesses in Lexington are distancing themselves ..."

I said, and maybe you are having trouble understanding the phrase "If it is true" the key word is "if".

If it is true, that would explain her resignation from the Main St. Association and other stories that are coming out of Lexington where other businesses are saying they will serve all their customers and won't discriminate, otherwise I don't understand her "stepping down" from Main St. or other businesses explaining they are not going to follow the Red Hen and their actions. The other businesses are not saying anything in support of Sanders or the Red Hen. The place where Sanders and her family stayed in Lexington made it a point to say that they would not refuse service to those wanting service.

Again, the key word is "if" and until I see a confirmation from someone other than Huckabee, I am not inclined to believe it and I will assume the business owners of Lexington are trying to survive.

Last edited:

I said, and maybe you are having trouble understanding the phrase "If it is true" the key word is "if".

If it is true, that would explain her resignation from the Main St. Association and other stories that are coming out of Lexington where other businesses are saying they will serve all their customers and won't discriminate, otherwise I don't understand her "stepping down" from Main St. or other businesses explaining they are not going to follow the Red Hen and their actions. The other businesses are not saying anything in support of Sanders or the Red Hen. The place where Sanders and her family stayed in Lexington made it a point to say that they would not refuse service to those wanting service.

Again, the key word is "if" and until I see a confirmation from someone other than Huckabee, I am not inclined to believe it and I will assume the business owners of Lexington are trying to survive.

Mea culpa, in context I misinterpreted your comments.

Last edited:
Outside the Red Hen, fire and ire on social media come to life

The people showing up to protest the 26 seat diner are truly representative of the GOP:

Confederates
Klan White Knights
Virolant Gay haters

It's FANTASTIC!
I love it when Republicans show the world who they are.

Once again, I say FANTASTIC!

You go racist slime. You represent!
If anyone shows up anywhere in opposition to the extreme leftist/liberallies, your talking points will be pushed to the max even if those back stabbings in your daily rant doesn't apply in the situations found in most cases out there.

The people showing up to protest the 26 seat diner are truly representative of the GOP:

Confederates
Klan White Knights
Virolant Gay haters

It's FANTASTIC!

Only loonie libs cast a despicable act and then rail at, and try to make hay with who shows up to protest about it
Personal responsibility just is not in their vocabulary

Confederates
Klan White Knights
Virolant Gay haters

It's FANTASTIC!

If anyone shows up anywhere in opposition to the extreme leftist/liberallies, your talking points will be pushed to the max even if those back stabbings in your daily rant doesn't apply in the situations found in most cases out there.

Phew, lost my breath trying to decipher the word salad in this run on sentence.

Forum List

Back