Red flag gun law disarms former marine for warning against antifa

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Words matter. In fact, they matter so much that if you say the wrong ones, you can have your property confiscated before being sent to a mental hospital for three weeks. Oregon’s red flag gun laws empowered all of this. That’s the lesson learned by former Marine Shane Kohfield who addressed a right-wing crowd with a warning to Antifa should they turn even more violent than they already have.

Red flag gun law disarms former Marine for warning against Antifa

Yep to a trendy wuss all words matter hell you don't even have to speak just look a certain way and the paranoid picks call the cops LOL.

Well, to be fair, the words he used were pretty much what most of the other people who were getting ready to carry out other attacks used.

From the link...............................

“If Antifa gets to the point where they start killing us, I’m going to kill them next,” Kohfield told a crowd, according to the Oregonian. “I’d slaughter them, and I have a detailed plan on how I would wipe out Antifa.”

Now, he did preface it with "if Antifa gets to the point where they start killing us", meaning he wouldn't be violent if they weren't, but the disturbing part of this whole thing is that he said he already had it planned out. Other people with plans for attacks that are already drawn up who said stuff like this were locked up, why should he be left alone?

Forum List

Back