Red Flag Bill

That one is a straight up dumbass...
I can see you have quite a sense of humor.
You posted something wrong. No sense of humor involved. You're fucking wrong. Period.

But then you actually make this a sexist thing by talking about her ass size vs her brain size.

How are you not the piece of shit in this conversation?
Excuse me, both men and women have asses and brains. How is that sexist. I would guess you have a rear end large enough to hold an arsenal of guns and your brain makes slinger's brain look big.
LMAO! That is your fucking reply?

You pathetic piece of shit. You went right after a woman and her ass size versus her brain size.

Why the hell would you want to backtrack this now with your "well men can have fat asses and small brains too" bullshit.

You meant it as the ultimate insult to a woman who dared to not agree with your ignorance.

You are a pathetic piece of shit.

BTW- I have no doubt you have a fat ass and a small brain. Not genetic, you earned it.
I am sorry I am not a gentleman like you Missouri Michelle. I do not think it is very gentleman like to use your language in front of a woman. But I am saying sling is not a woman and you are not a real man.
A gentleman? You need to work on just being a human being first.

You have a long way to go.

It seems to have bipartisan support and the President supports it. People who exhibit "violent tendencies" would have their names flagged on an instant name check to purchase a firearm. It seems reasonable but how would you enforce it? My guess is that people who were (arrested for?) convicted of violent misdemeanors and spousal abuse would be flagged and so would every Veteran who admits to the violent tendencies associated with PTSD. Are we ready for that?

Hopefully anything as mundane as crushing a cockroach will be sufficient. That way the courts can smack this shit down the shit drain, where it belongs.

How long will it be before these red flag laws require your doctor to send the feds your medical records?

The shooting right after the law passed or the next one?

We all know it won’t change anything so obviously the next step will be “common sense” ramping up of red flag laws.

How long will it be before these red flag laws require your doctor to send the feds your medical records?

creepyunclesam.banner.jpg

We all know it won’t change anything so obviously the next step will be “common sense” ramping up of red flag laws.
At the risk of quoting myself I found out where this is going to go.

Warning: How the VA 'Red-Flags' Patriots

This is the Liberals' whole goal of "Red Flagging", to disarm law-abiding veterans and other conservatives.

The liberals rejection of a proposal to Red-Flag known gangsters and gang associates tells that tale. Even though every summer weekend has an equivalent of a mass shooting in Hell Holes like Chicago. Walking out on the streets of a major liberal city is like taking your life in your own hands. You have to keep your eyes and ears peeled for any gun fights going on while at the same time making sure you don't step in "it" (the piles of poo on the public sidewalks).

But the libs in Congress don't care about this, they are only interested in disarming law-abiding conservatives.

This is the Liberals' whole goal of "Red Flagging", to disarm law-abiding veterans and other conservatives.

The liberals rejection of a proposal to Red-Flag known gangsters and gang associates tells that tale. Even though every summer weekend has an equivalent of a mass shooting in Hell Holes like Chicago. Walking out on the streets of a major liberal city is like taking your life in your own hands. You have to keep your eyes and ears peeled for any gun fights going on while at the same time making sure you don't step in "it" (the piles of poo on the public sidewalks).

But the libs in Congress don't care about this, they are only interested in disarming law-abiding conservatives.
You are nuts, dude. Law abiding veterans know they will have access to the guns they need. It is the nut cases like you, with very small penises, that feel a big gun will make them a man ,that are the problem. You can buy all the guns you want but you will still be a girly man with a small penis.

You are nuts, dude. Law abiding veterans know they will have access to the guns they need. It is the nut cases like you, with very small penises, that feel a big gun will make them a man ,that are the problem. You can buy all the guns you want but you will still be a girly man with a small penis.
/—-/ Once again, the expert on men’s penises weighs in. BTW, he and his friends are confused by which bathroom to use and either chop them off or see them on.

It seems to have bipartisan support and the President supports it. People who exhibit "violent tendencies" would have their names flagged on an instant name check to purchase a firearm. It seems reasonable but how would you enforce it? My guess is that people who were (arrested for?) convicted of violent misdemeanors and spousal abuse would be flagged and so would every Veteran who admits to the violent tendencies associated with PTSD. Are we ready for that?
We can't define how an AR is an assault weapon (it just is, doesn't work) yet now we are going to responsibly define violent behavior?

Forum List

Back