Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

If candycorn was cornholed by an illegal alien should we tell the rapist to "knock it off?" It is amazing how sick democrats are nowadays.

That sounds pretty specific. Were you cornholed by an illegal alien?

A group of left wing thugs camp outside his home shouting threats and such. The mob is at it again.

Did he give them his goofy look?

LYBVvRj.jpg

You owe me a new keyboard....had to laugh at that one.

I'd owe ya a new keyboard....unfortunately ya wouldnt be able to use it with your brains scattered on the front lawn.

So glad to see you aren't going for violence there.

I took a look at the video of it. Anyone could have put that together in front of any house anywhere in the world and you can call it anything you want. Could it be that they are protesting Snickers Bars and know think they know where it sleeps at night? Or how about LuLu the Cow. If Antifa were to be doing this, they would be arrested and hauled off in paddy wagons. I can think of a number of local law that they would be in violation of. So I find this a bit hard to believe.

It was on video but the video quickly disappeared. They were chanting typically brain-dead "orange man bad" Antifa crap.

It was antifa, believe it. Carlson said one of the perps had appeared on his show to defend Antifa, believe it or not.

It is mentioned in the video in this very thread. Try watching it for a change

Not in the one I watched 3 times.

Go watch the video in post 235 at about 40 seconds in someone yells something about a mail bomb.

Also, according to the police the anarchy sign was spray painted on his driveway...but I guess that is part of free speech in your fucked up world too.

Tucker Carlson targeted by left-wing activists who descended on his DC home - CNN

Hell, even Stephen Colbert knows this was wrong, and you should worry about your soul when Stephen Colbert takes a higher moral ground than you are taking.

I already said spray painting his driveway was wrong. Carlson didn't mention his driveway, and it didn't seem to be a major point in his claims, even though it is a valid claim. I did watch the video you referred to. One person did say something one time. I couldn't make out exactly what he said, but I will concede that it might be what you claim it is. Doubtful that someone not near the microphone would have even heard it. That one person didn't seem representative of the entire group's behavior, and the remark didn't seem to be repeated. That person should certainly be questioned about that. That still doesn't support his claim that a mob broke his door in, vandalized his cars, and was threatening his family with bombs. Looks like the group as a whole was making great effort to stay legal with their protest. They stayed off his property except the one person who put the note on his door and presumably his car. Anybody can legally put a note on anybody's door unless there is some sort of restraining order preventing that. I understand him being upset, but it doesn't seem to be near the mob attack he and the right is trying to portray it as.

I am done with you. I truly hope and pray one day you have a group of 20 people chanting outside of your house that they know where you sleep.
you are a pretty shitty human being.

You were done a while back. You just didn't figure it out then.

This is true, it took me a while longer than it should have to determine you do not possess any basic human decency. I am the eternal optimist and always give people the benefit of the doubt till they prove me wrong

Carlson's wife needs to be better prepared. You have people trying to break down your door, several 12G slugs shot through the door would stop that shit short in a jiff and become an instructive vid for folks to avoid being dicks.

A group of left wing thugs camp outside his home shouting threats and such. The mob is at it again.

Soon Left-wing freaks will start pulling people out of their homes to drag them into the streets and tear them apart. Tucker's wife was home inside. She thought it was a home invasion. Were I him, I'd visit them to the last. This is my America, your America, our America. This is not mob violence slaying the shit out of people is okay Revolution Era France.
I'd take out my shotgun and blast anyone who stepped beyond my property line. Of course, this is DC where only thugs are armed.

Something like that will indeed happen and it will be caught on video. That will be the end of antifa....seeing liquified organs spattered on the side of a car two houses down the street sends the faries home for a latte and finger sandwiches.:2up:

People need to chill!

I agree.

And this is exactly what I knew was going to happen if Trump won.

If anyone here was up on Trump back in the 1990s, you would have known this, too.

Trump LOVES to pit his employees and staff against each other, competing for his attention and praise.

Ivana Trump wrote about this not long after her divorce from Duh Donald.

Nothing has changed. 36 people have either been fired or resigned from the WH.

Now 37 with Sessions.

And now Trump is trying to do this country what he did to his businesses and then his White House: create pure fucking havoc.

He's a sociopath who gets a hard on from it.
Liberals need to not take the bait.

Again, real liberals don't acknowledge the Antifa as legitimate much less liberal or progressive.
Liberals don't abide by violence or unnecessary wars.

Boy was that statement a crock! Real liberals? Oh, you mean the ones who aren't anything like the ones who are running your Party now? Those liberals? (eye roll)

You've become the Party of political smears...the party that opposes free speech...the party that uses things like the IRS and the Justice Department against your political opponents. The Party that calls on your supporters to "confront" conservatives in restaurants...gas stations...at their homes! Make no mistake about it...THAT...is who you've become!

Here's one vid. I'm trying to find other ones. This one they're chanting ''we know where you sleep at night.''

Terroristing threatening possibly. Stalking definitely. Trespassing, too.

Unless you can show that they weren't outside his property line, I didn't see any trespassing. Looked like they stayed in the street to me. I didn't hear any threats to do him harm either. Are you against free speech?

They chanted about pipe bombs, you buffoon! That isn't the definition of a threat to you? Seriously?

Stuff like this is why I keep Turkish Kangals around. lol.

You just never know when you're gonna have a zombie attack. These days it seems more likely than it did yesteryear.

Here's one vid. I'm trying to find other ones. This one they're chanting ''we know where you sleep at night.''

Terroristing threatening possibly. Stalking definitely. Trespassing, too.

Unless you can show that they weren't outside his property line, I didn't see any trespassing. Looked like they stayed in the street to me. I didn't hear any threats to do him harm either. Are you against free speech?

They chanted about pipe bombs, you buffoon! That isn't the definition of a threat to you? Seriously?

I guess someone getting injured or killed is what the lefty loons would see as a threat.

These Antifa and BLM assholes should be called Domestic Terrorists and treated as such.

To bad the assholes didn't break down my door. They would have met my shotgun up close and personal.

Stuff like this is why I keep Turkish Kangals around. lol.

You just never know when you're gonna have a zombie attack. These days it seems more likely than it did yesteryear.

Great dogs. Huge and protective of your property and your person.

Not a dog an interloper could escape from. Not without serious damage anyway.

Forum List

Back