Red alert Tucker Carlson's home under seige by Antifa mob

1) Even TMZ left out the pipe bomb threat chant and called it a knock on the door, not trying to break down the door
(they literally cracked his door).
The media downplay of the incident is as deplorable as the mob and that includes repeatedly denial that it was a mob like Don Lemon and his panel did.

2) I'm known as an arch strategist :)
The way to stop this behavior is not through telling someone to just stop it.
Remember sociopaths are often people who's frontal lobes never
developed, so they have no ability to reason right or wrong or have a concious for their actions. When they told Mad Max to cut it out she taunted that telling her to stop it made her repeat it even further with more fervor then before. Telling these hoodie wearing geeks to knock it off will only make it get more intense like
Maxine, Hillary and Obama showed us, hurt ego sociopaths are spiteful and vengeful that way.
Perhaps to stop this you have to use something from my playbook.
Place a mole (we already have some) within the Meetup.com #Resist meetup groups or better yet take one over, and when they have one of their-as Don Lemmon says "protest"- then tell them the address is a hate mongering administration architect who helps suggest these policies they protest, but the address can be The #Resist movement head Ashley Kroetsch's Washington D.C. house. Get your opponents to harass & punk themselves and fight amongst themselves- as it's written Satan(adversary/hinderer)divided can not survive.
The end result is The #Resist movement activist leader
Ashley Kroetsch would be less likely to continue her mob terrorist tactics and Don Lemon would be forced to recant what is a protest and what is a terrorist threat. A forced Mirror self reflection.

Another way to have fun with these Antifa geeks is as an insider you can put itching powder in their hoods and ninja masks, or itching powder in their protective cups that you hand out to them by warning them to protect themselves against anti riot bean bag guns. :p
Have fun, be creative, but don't resort to their level, be intellectually funny, not ignorantly violent.

Last edited:
He could always hit them with his bow tie.
Why do you excuse this behavior?

People excuse that which they agree with.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

You are so disappointing

What did I do now?

You probably went to Dubs.

Don’t I wish! Last I heard it was closed down.

Back in the day Tom Petty would randomly stop in and play a song with whatever band was playing that night!

Why do you excuse this behavior?

You are so disappointing

What did I do now?

Back in the day Tom Petty would randomly stop in and play a song with whatever band was playing that night!

Accurate.

We would see his White Lamgorgnini on University from time to time.

RIP

You are so disappointing

What did I do now?

Accurate.

We would see his White Lamgorgnini on University from time to time.

RIP

Think he said TOM Petty.

Not Richard.

Here's one vid. I'm trying to find other ones. This one they're chanting ''we know where you sleep at night.''

Terroristing threatening possibly. Stalking definitely. Trespassing, too.

Unless you can show that they weren't outside his property line, I didn't see any trespassing. Looked like they stayed in the street to me. I didn't hear any threats to do him harm either. Are you against free speech?

They chanted about pipe bombs, you buffoon! That isn't the definition of a threat to you? Seriously?

Only if you wanna call one guy mumbling something in the background that might have sounded like that one time a chant.

Here's one vid. I'm trying to find other ones. This one they're chanting ''we know where you sleep at night.''

Unless you can show that they weren't outside his property line, I didn't see any trespassing. Looked like they stayed in the street to me. I didn't hear any threats to do him harm either. Are you against free speech?

They chanted about pipe bombs, you buffoon! That isn't the definition of a threat to you? Seriously?

Only if you wanna call one guy mumbling something in the background that might have sounded like that one time a chant.

Are you seriously defending this behavior? Seriously?

Of course not. That one guy should be ashamed of himself.

"that one guy."

Wow bulldog. I knew that you were a hack but this is asinine. This is what is tearing the democrat party apart - the vast majority of Americans see this behavior and - MORE IMPORTANTLY - it acceptance and are appalled. The only reason that democrats are not regulated to near nothingness is Trump is just as appalling.

"that one guy."

Wow bulldog. I knew that you were a hack but this is asinine. This is what is tearing the democrat party apart - the vast majority of Americans see this behavior and - MORE IMPORTANTLY - it acceptance and are appalled. The only reason that democrats are not regulated to near nothingness is Trump is just as appalling.

I 100% agree that Trump is appalling.

Well, that one guy, and the one that painted the anarchy symbol on the driveway should get a stern talking to. I already offer to buy Carlson a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he'll quit whining, but I don't know what can be done about that one guy. The rest were just exercising their right to free speech. How long have you been against free speech?

"that one guy."

Well, that one guy, and the one that painted the anarchy symbol on the driveway should get a stern talking to. I already offer to buy Carlson a couple bottles of GooGone for his driveway if he'll quit whining, but I don't know what can be done about that one guy. The rest were just exercising their right to free speech. How long have you been against free speech?
Why don’t antifa put their money where their mouth is and just assault tucker and his family?
They Are all bark and no bite

Tucker is a racist dick and God knows his inciting hateful words how manu times it got people hurt. Karma is a bitch!!!

"that one guy."

They were implicitly threatening him.

How long have you been a fascist? How long have you condoned open violence against those that disagree with you? Loaded questions - pointless.

Don't bother though - your type of hate is no better or worse than those that are open racists and bigots here.

"that one guy."

They were implicitly threatening him.

How long have you been a fascist? How long have you condoned open violence against those that disagree with you? Loaded questions - pointless.

Don't bother though - your type of hate is no better or worse than those that are open racists and bigots here.

Well, no. He wasn;t even there. Will you point out the specific threat? While you're at it, how about a picture of that kicked in door?

Can't bring yourself to admit that they were chanting about pipe bombs, can you, Bulldog! Even though it's clearly audible on the tape? It didn't "sound" like that...it was that...and you damn well know it! If white supremacists were outside of Rachel Maddow's house chanting about using pipe bombs...you on the left would be in foaming at the mouth outrage mode...but because it's liberals doing something to a conservative...you're going to pretend it's no big deal!

Which shows EXACTLY what a hypocrite you are!

"that one guy."

A stern talking to? Seriously? A mob attempted to terrorize a family in their own home...chanting about "we know where you sleep" and "pipe bombs" but you think a stern talking to is all that's required for a response? How about we follow the letter of the law...charge...try...and convict the scumbag cowards that would do such a thing! And cowards they are! When you need to do things as a group in order to intimidate others...then you are about as cowardly as they come!

Can't bring yourself to admit that they were chanting about pipe bombs, can you, Bulldog! Even though it's clearly audible on the tape? It didn't "sound" like that...it was that...and you damn well know it! If white supremacists were outside of Rachel Maddow's house chanting about using pipe bombs...you on the left would be in foaming at the mouth outrage mode...but because it's liberals doing something to a conservative...you're going to pretend it's no big deal!

Which shows EXACTLY what a hypocrite you are!

Sorry, but the tape I saw had only one person mumble something similar to that. He probably wouldn't have even been heard if he wasn't so close to the microphone. If you have another video with them actually chanting that, please post it.

"that one guy."

A stern talking to? Seriously? A mob attempted to terrorize a family in their own home...chanting about "we know where you sleep" and "pipe bombs" but you think a stern talking to is all that's required for a response? How about we follow the letter of the law...charge...try...and convict the scumbag cowards that would do such a thing! And cowards they are! When you need to do things as a group in order to intimidate others...then you are about as cowardly as they come!

Sorry buddy, but the letter of the law doesn't say conviction comes automatically after being tried. If you want to try all those other people who didn't make that remark along with the one that did, then fine, but you will need more evidence than that video. That video just shows one person saying that one time. That doesn't meet the definition of a chant.

"that one guy."

Sorry buddy, but the letter of the law doesn't say conviction comes automatically after being tried. If you want to try all those other people who didn't make that remark along with the one that did, then fine, but you will need more evidence than that video. That video just shows one person saying that one time. That doesn't meet the definition of a chant.

So let me see how this works in "lib land"! You've got a mob of protesters standing outside someone's house chanting about "We know where you sleep!" and then in the midst of that chant someone in that crowd starts yelling about using a pipe bomb...but that's OK with you? Nobody in that crowd told pipe bomb person to back off on that kind of rhetoric...oh no...they laughed and cheered it! You can try and pooh pooh this kind of behavior, Bullpuppy...but it's WAY out of control!

"that one guy."

So let me see how this works in "lib land"! You've got a mob of protesters standing outside someone's house chanting about "We know where you sleep!" and then in the midst of that chant someone in that crowd starts yelling about using a pipe bomb...but that's OK with you? Nobody in that crowd told pipe bomb person to back off on that kind of rhetoric...oh no...they laughed and cheered it! You can try and pooh pooh this kind of behavior, Bullpuppy...but it's WAY out of control!

Well, no . They didn't laugh or cheer at what he said, and they didn't have to tell him to shut up. They just kept on chanting what they were chanting. He kinda reminded me of that guy who tries to start a wave at a game, but nobody joins in. What he did was bad enough. You don't have to exaggerate and blame everybody else for what he did.

Forum List

Back