Records show McCain more bipartisan

Yep, what I was saying to Chris a day ago. McCain, not Obama is for Change.

Don't bore libs with the truth. After all, they're all about "change":

"Democrats made up 55 percent of his [McCain's] political partners over the last two Congresses, including on the tough issues of campaign finance and global warming. For Mr. Obama, Republicans were only 13 percent of his co-sponsors during his time in the Senate, and he had his biggest bipartisan successes on noncontroversial measures, such as issuing a postage stamp in honor of civil rights icon Rosa Parks."

Now it's time for the leftoid nuts to chime in with "McCain is stealing the 'change' mantra from Obama, waaaahhhhh..."

• Thanks
Reactions: -Cp
Libs don't actually want "Bi Partisan" politics,they just pay lip service because it sounds good. When a Dem actually tries to reach out in a Bi Partisan way they get thrown under the bus...see Joe Liberman.

to Lib's "change" actually means everything needs to go their way all the time.

Because people who call the other side "libs" and who say they wouldn't have a beer with someone from the "other side" are soooooooooooo bipartisan. As if the right since Bush has been in office aren't the most divisive thing to happen to this country since the Vietnam era.

Libs don't actually want "Bi Partisan" politics,they just pay lip service because it sounds good. When a Dem actually tries to reach out in a Bi Partisan way they get thrown under the bus...see Joe Liberman.

to Lib's "change" actually means everything needs to go their way all the time.

As a conservative, the whole "bi-partisan" crap bothers me too ... .to hell w/ that.. .why appease those who are wrong?

I think that is the whole problem,most American's are not rabid partisans . It's the rabid left and right wingers who are screwing the public over year after year.

Because people who call the other side "libs" and who say they wouldn't have a beer with someone from the "other side" are soooooooooooo bipartisan. As if the right since Bush has been in office aren't the most divisive thing to happen to this country since the Vietnam era.

Jillian, as usual I didn't do what you accuse 'conservatives' of doing. I said McCain was more about 'change' than Obama.

Forum List

Back