Record-Shattering Gun Sales Continue

Democrats be like......
"No problem, we just need bigger dumpsters when we come to take em"

On a serious note, I know a number of hard core Democrat women who say they need guns to protect themselves in light of the increasing violence against women, especially in Democrat areas
so even Democrats are all for gun ownership.

Just remember when you vote in November, Democrats PROMISE to take your guns away.

I'd like to know where they hope to find themselves ammo for all the guns they are buying??? I just ran an audit of SGammo, ammo to go, ammo depot, and ammoman, not a box of 9mm or .45 ACP to be found, not a box, let alone cases and half cases.... I have more high quality premium 9mm and .45 ACP in my workroom then all of the gun shops in my zipcode combined!

Be careful what you wish for, Democrats.

The FBI recorded its highest-ever number of background checks for gun sales in June, a 70% jump over June 2019 and the latest evidence that more guns will be sold in 2020 than ever in American history.

FBI: Record-shattering surge in gun checks as BLM, 2020 election, virus boost sales
I predicted this.With all the riots and Black Lives Matter issuing threats of "burning us down", people are scared. I already have all the guns I need and plenty of ammo.

Democrats be like......
"No problem, we just need bigger dumpsters when we come to take em"

On a serious note, I know a number of hard core Democrat women who say they need guns to protect themselves in light of the increasing violence against women, especially in Democrat areas
so even Democrats are all for gun ownership.

Only in the same highly-limited way they are for free speech.

Many people (including me) are really scared about the Insurrection that has been creating unprecedented chaos, so some of them are buying guns.

Most of the previous riots since the 1960s were at least confined to certain areas.

This year, however, the organizers of the riots proudly and openly admitted that they were targeting the upscale areas of various cities.

Many people are terrified that mobs may invade their homes and that there will be no police to protect their families (because of the defund police movement).

While bigwigs, such as the Speaker of the House, have plenty of security 24/7, we ordinary folks do not.

The FBI recorded its highest-ever number of background checks for gun sales in June, a 70% jump over June 2019 and the latest evidence that more guns will be sold in 2020 than ever in American history.

FBI: Record-shattering surge in gun checks as BLM, 2020 election, virus boost sales
Actually that might be exactly what they're wishing for. Fear and politics drive gun sales and most everyone knows it. Back in 2013 it was found that at least some Dem Congress Critters calling for gun bans/more gun laws and many city pension funds (Chicago & NYC) had stock in Ruger and or S&W. I wonder how many more own stocks there...... When Frump was elected firearm manufacturers stocks dropped, the fear had subsided then came the COVID scare and other sources of tax revenue pretty much dried up. Now with the ANTIFA & BLM protests/riots the fear has returned driving sales and stock prices way up........ Not claiming this is "what's going on behind the scenes" just saying it looks "interesting", could be something, could be nothing and could be a little of both.

Many people (including me) are really scared about the Insurrection that has been creating unprecedented chaos, so some of them are buying guns.

Most of the previous riots since the 1960s were at least confined to certain areas.

This year, however, the organizers of the riots proudly and openly admitted that they were targeting the upscale areas of various cities.

Many people are terrified that mobs may invade their homes and that there will be no police to protect their families (because of the defund police movement).

While bigwigs, such as the Speaker of the House, have plenty of security 24/7, we ordinary folks do not.

Some armed mob lefties are taking the tags off of their cars so they can cruise out to upscale neighborhoods.

True story.

I'd like to know where they hope to find themselves ammo for all the guns they are buying??? I just ran an audit of SGammo, ammo to go, ammo depot, and ammoman, not a box of 9mm or .45 ACP to be found, not a box, let alone cases and half cases.... I have more high quality premium 9mm and .45 ACP in my workroom then all of the gun shops in my zipcode combined!
I like to buy foreign made military surplus guns. They are usually cheaper than the US made stuff and the ammo is much cheaper. The Chinese SKS and the Yugoslavia made 8MM Mauser are made to mil specs, so they are higher quality.

I like to buy foreign made military surplus guns. They are usually cheaper than the US made stuff and the ammo is much cheaper. The Chinese SKS and the Yugoslavia made 8MM Mauser are made to mil specs, so they are higher quality.

All I can say is.....dirty ammo be dirty.
Have at it.

background checks?

BACKGROUND CHECKS?

BUT.....I THOUGHT THERE WERE NO BACKGROUND CHECKS!!!

:laughing0301:

Most blacks and a fair amount of Hispanics CAN'T PASS THEM!!! :abgg2q.jpg:

background checks?

BACKGROUND CHECKS?

BUT.....I THOUGHT THERE WERE NO BACKGROUND CHECKS!!!

:laughing0301:

Most lefty loons thought you could walk into ANY local 7-11 and buy an AR-15 and 1000 rounds of ammo.
Then when they ran to try to buy a gun they were shocked to know it was harder than they ever imagined.
Fruitcakes.

Now with so many clueless Lefties buying guns, I expect the Negligent Discharge rate to skyrocket.

Forum List

Back