Record number of immigrant children in U.S. shelters

Couple of things.
1. Once you pay your taxes you have no say in what is done with the money. It is not your money.
2. If you did have a say in whats done with your tax dollars, you are not the only person that pays taxes. Some of us don’t mind our tax dollars going to help other human beings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taxes are not supposed to be used for helping other human beings. That's what charities are for.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."

James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Unemployment helps people yet its not a charity.

It's benevolence though. Besides that, unemployment is insurance your employer pays on your behalf. The only time it becomes an actual expense to government is when they institute extensions which the federal government pays. But those are few and far between.

So you’re saying the government shouldn’t help people that are in need?

That's what I'm saying. What government should be doing is written in the US Constitution.

You must be a Conservative.

'A record 14,030 immigrant children were in shelters across the country as of last week, one-third of them in Texas, the Houston Chronicle's Lomi Kriel reports.

Why it matters: "It is almost three times the number of children in federal detention a year ago."

Why it's happening: "Advocates largely fault a new government requirement, implemented this summer, that requires all adults in a household seeking to care for an immigrant child to submit their fingerprints for a background check. That information is shared with the Department of Homeland Security and at least 41 so-called sponsors lacking legal status have been arrested,

"Under a California judge’s orders, most of the separated families have now been reunited, and almost all of the children currently in shelters came here on their own."

• But the kids are "being detained longer — an average of 75 days in August, compared to 59 days in June and 41 days in fiscal year 2017."
  • "The daily discharge rate plummeted to 1 percent as of Nov. 15, meaning far more children are being placed in shelters than released."'

Except for the children who crossed the border on their own (if any)...ALL of these children should NEVER have been ripped from their parents.

Trump is scum. And his followers who approve of this practise - scumettes.

Cannot wait until America gives this maggot and his maggettes a boot in 2020.

America has a legal immigration system.
People who don't use it are dumb racist.

immigrationracistJORGERAMOSpos.jpg

Locking up kids is baby cages is what evil people and Dictators do.

There is a very easy fix for this.
Obey our border crossing laws.
Obey our immigration laws.
It's illegal to house children with their criminal parents, THATS the LAW.
And the Left Wingers are racist as hell.

immikgration Racist Latino signs Go Back to Europe.jpg

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.
1. Once you pay your taxes you have no say in what is done with the money. It is not your money.
2. If you did have a say in whats done with your tax dollars, you are not the only person that pays taxes. Some of us don’t mind our tax dollars going to help other human beings.

.....wow--what do you think one the reasons the Revolutionary War was fought for??!!!
hey--people with your maturity [ lack of ] do not need to be posting on grown up forums

....no wonder you people are where you are--STUPIDITY ..wasting $$$$$$

'A record 14,030 immigrant children were in shelters across the country as of last week, one-third of them in Texas, the Houston Chronicle's Lomi Kriel reports.

Why it matters: "It is almost three times the number of children in federal detention a year ago."

Why it's happening: "Advocates largely fault a new government requirement, implemented this summer, that requires all adults in a household seeking to care for an immigrant child to submit their fingerprints for a background check. That information is shared with the Department of Homeland Security and at least 41 so-called sponsors lacking legal status have been arrested,

"Under a California judge’s orders, most of the separated families have now been reunited, and almost all of the children currently in shelters came here on their own."

• But the kids are "being detained longer — an average of 75 days in August, compared to 59 days in June and 41 days in fiscal year 2017."
  • "The daily discharge rate plummeted to 1 percent as of Nov. 15, meaning far more children are being placed in shelters than released."'

Except for the children who crossed the border on their own (if any)...ALL of these children should NEVER have been ripped from their parents.

Their parents shouldn't have broken into MY country.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

yeah you hate your country,kill yourself but stay the hell out of MY country.

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

Taxes are not supposed to be used for helping other human beings. That's what charities are for.

"I cannot undertake to lay my finger on that article of the Constitution that grants Congress the right, of expending on articles of benevolence, the money of their constituents."

James Madison, annals of Congress, 1794

Unemployment helps people yet its not a charity.

It's benevolence though. Besides that, unemployment is insurance your employer pays on your behalf. The only time it becomes an actual expense to government is when they institute extensions which the federal government pays. But those are few and far between.

So you’re saying the government shouldn’t help people that are in need?

not people that make THEIR OWN problems!!!

Take all of them ,parents too and send them home.

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

Technically we do, it's called voting. It may be a delayed remedy but it is a remedy none the less.

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

Technically we do, it's called voting. It may be a delayed remedy but it is a remedy none the less.

It makes no difference who you vote for. The government is going to use your tax dollars anyway they like and there is nothing you can do about it.

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

It makes no difference who you vote for. The government is going to use your tax dollars anyway they like and there is nothing you can do about it.

then you vote them out so your tax $$$ are used the way you want them to be used
just like Trump is cracking down on the invaders

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

Son you're preaching to the wrong guy.

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

then you vote them out so your tax $$$ are used the way you want them to be used
just like Trump is cracking down on the invaders

Suppose the guy you vote for does not win and your tax dollars are used for things you don’t approve of?

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

Son you're preaching to the wrong guy.

Thats the right thing to say when you have no argument. Well done.

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

So you want your taxes to go to taking care of children whose parents do not want to take care of them? Your taxes to take care of the thousands of criminal illegal aliens incarcerated in our state and federal prisons. $1.5 to $1.6 billion per year. Your taxes go to teach ESL classes instead teacher teaching our own? How many have you taken into your home and feeding, clothing, providing medical care and educating? Our taxes are going to many of those South American countries to help them. WOLA identifies US$1,784,379,000 in assistance specified for Latin America and the Caribbean in 2017. We have homeless children and veterans that need to be taken care of.

We tale better care of children of illegal aliens than we do our own homeless children and vets.

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

So you want your taxes to go to taking care of children whose parents do not want to take care of them? Your taxes to take care of the thousands of criminal illegal aliens incarcerated in our state and federal prisons. $1.5 to $1.6 billion per year. Your taxes go to teach ESL classes instead teacher teaching our own? How many have you taken into your home and feeding, clothing, providing medical care and educating? Our taxes are going to many of those South American countries to help them. WOLA identifies US$1,784,379,000 in assistance specified for Latin America and the Caribbean in 2017. We have homeless children and veterans that need to be taken care of.

As I stated earlier, once the government takes your money by way if taxes, its not your money anymore.
You have no say in how tgat money is spent.

wasting OUR tax $$$$$$$
send them away

Couple of things.

As I stated earlier, once the government takes your money by way if taxes, its not your money anymore.
You have no say in how tgat money is spent.

yes you do

Forum List

Back