Record-High Optimism on Personal Finances in U.S.

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
God Bless President Trump.

Let the Leftards spend their time trying to convince you that you don’t know your own financial situation.

Gallup has some fascinating poll data on Americans’ views of their own financial well-being. The headline sums it up: “Record-High Optimism on Personal Finances in U.S.”

Gallup finds that 59% say they are better off than they were a year ago, as opposed to only 20% who say they are worse off. Those are great numbers–interestingly, we are so divided that political affiliation makes a big difference even on a simple question about one’s own finances–but that isn’t the data point I mean.

The most striking finding is this one: 74% say they expect to be better off a year from now than they are today, the highest such finding Gallup has ever recorded.

Why Trump Will Be Re-Elected, In One Data Point

Put another $10,000 on your credit cards. Buy another car. Put that home equity on a trip to Vegas. This shit is going to last forever!

Put another $10,000 on your credit cards. Buy another car. Put that home equity on a trip to Vegas. This shit is going to last forever!

A stupid move by anyone under any circumstances but a shit load of demodumbasses will likely do just that. Just like before for the 2008 fiasco.
LOL what's that? Pessimism for the glorious Trump economy? This time the debt bubble is bullet proof, recant your heresy against Wall Street.

Why? I’m making a fortune in the stock market. I can buy a new corvette in cash in what I’ve made just today.
Well then, in that case you need one for every day of the week. Got to make the president look good and all. It's a small price to pay for one as loaded as you are.

Forum List

Back