record catfish caught in Mississippi

You don't wait until the fish you caught are dead to clean them. You keep them alive as long as possible to ensure freshness and safety.

You don't wait until the fish you caught are dead to clean them. You keep them alive as long as possible to ensure freshness and safety.
Tell that to the people who are tossing the fish around in the fish markets of Japan, Seattle, NYC, and SF. Do you think those fish in the cold case at your local grocery store are alive? Do you think that halibut filet that you get at the fish market was cut from a live halibut or the sushi was cut from a live tuna? Give it a rest.

Tell that to the people who are tossing the fish around in the fish markets of Japan, Seattle, NYC, and SF. Do you think those fish in the cold case at your local grocery store are alive? Do you think that halibut filet that you get at the fish market was cut from a live halibut or the sushi was cut from a live tuna? Give it a rest.
Dude. Learn to read. ;)

Growing up, the family and I had a camper at a resort at the TN river. One weekend, some scuba divers came from some other state to check out the river. I made friends with one of the kids. We got back from riding our bikes around, and they invited me for smores. A couple of the dads said they were diving by the Paris Landing bridge, and they saw catfish at the bottom big enough to swallow humans whole. The biggest they ever seen.
I thought that was pretty cool. Aint swam close the bridge since lol.

Growing up, the family and I had a camper at a resort at the TN river. One weekend, some scuba divers came from some other state to check out the river. I made friends with one of the kids. We got back from riding our bikes around, and they invited me for smores. A couple of the dads said they were diving by the Paris Landing bridge, and they saw catfish at the bottom big enough to swallow humans whole. The biggest they ever seen.
I thought that was pretty cool. Aint swam close the bridge since lol.
never heard of one eating a human just vice versa

I think they are safe. Sharks are good eating but ... can't say the same about them! That reminds me: saw one or 2 shows years ago where some guy who allegedly is an expert on sharks said they won't attack you..

right... some experts there

Forum List

Back