Record breaking snow, caused by THE global warming, all over the midwest.

Wait. You're actuall trying to to use unseasonable, record breaking snowfall in the middle of April as evidence that there is no climate change?

Holy shit.

:laugh:...........:cuckoo:
Oh, finally. A left winger that uses the correct political term. CLIMATE CHANGE.

Got it.

So,. everything that happens with CLIMATE (from warming to cooling to tornadoes, to hurricanes) is about capitalism or (American white Christians) causing it.

That is very good.

Just so long as you are admitting THE global warming is no longer the issue.

Good boy, now go get a cookie.

Climate change or whatever they want to call it is just one huge wealth redistribution scam
Yeah, and the fact that more than half of these left wingers still live on the coasts is proof they do not believe it either. That, or they are the dumbest people on earth.

I do find it funny how 30 year loans are still being granted to home buyers on the coasts. According to them, the coasts are not going to be here in 30 years.

LOL!!!!

The left are not moving, they are still living along the coasts. Think about that.

Global weather change is obvious, you can deny it but unless you live in a deep cave it is obvious. A single word 'warming' confuses the corporate puppies, sad. Agnotology keeps the conservative snowflakes looking in the other direction, you guys are funny, ignorant too.

"So it's basically a shoot the messenger strategy that they've been pursuing for decades, but most actually scientists have been ignoring them for about the same amount of time." Trump is taking advice on the future of the environment from a man who denies basic science

Excellent read for those whose minds are not managed by corporate money: Merchants of Doubt: How a Handful of Scientists Obscured the Truth on Issues from Tobacco Smoke to Global Warming by Naomi Oreskes

And

'Agnotology, The Making and Unmaking of Ignorance' Agnotology: The Making and Unmaking of Ignorance by Robert N. Proctor
For the last time.
Global weather/climate change is happening. Fact!
Now, the cause by mankind is the question.
How much are we causing, and can we reverse the effect is the question.
And UNTIL you chicken little tree huggers can identify and quantify human contribution, you do not have a fact, you have a theory.
Now, shut the F up.

Why is this thread in politics?
idiots..

Truly. Major herp a derp currently flying. They appear to have a combined IQ of fifty, give-or-take.
Tell all of us how warmer temperatures are causing record snow fall. Then, act like you know what you are talking about. That is funny. Then ask why record snow fall does not happen in the Summer, if warmer temperatures case record snow fall.

Also, go back the notion that this thread is about weather. You know, the thing that really bothers you about this thread.

Tell all of us how warmer temperatures are causing record snow fall.

Sure. Not that you will ever understand.
I'll give you a very simple example.

Warmer oceans produce more water vapor in the atmosphere. That moisture travels from the oceans and accross the continent.

Typically, at this time of year, the warmer air from the south keeps the jetstream (and cold arctic air), pushed up to much higher latitudes. "April showers bring May flowers".

Unseasonably strong, cooler and wet systems moving accross the continent at higher latitudes can weaken the barrier between the warm air from the south and the cold arctic allowing the cold air to descend to lower than averge latitudes producing snow.

It is the warmer oceans that cause these unusually strong and unseasonable systems to form more frequently over longer durations.

Then ask why record snow fall does not happen in the Summer, if warmer temperatures case record snow fall.

^This is just dumb.

Because.........seasons.

Last edited:

Wait. You're actuall trying to to use unseasonable, record breaking snowfall in the middle of April as evidence that there is no climate change?

Holy shit.

:laugh:...........:cuckoo:
Oh, finally. A left winger that uses the correct political term. CLIMATE CHANGE.

Got it.

So,. everything that happens with CLIMATE (from warming to cooling to tornadoes, to hurricanes) is about capitalism or (American white Christians) causing it.

That is very good.

Just so long as you are admitting THE global warming is no longer the issue.

Good boy, now go get a cookie.

Climate change is simply a better description of the affects of increased warming.

flyover country

who cares?

You should care.

Minnesota is a the bastion of the Democratic party and home of the pestilence of thousands of invading Somali Muslims.

Sorry, but I’m virtually positive you just explained to him why he shouldn’t care.

I was under the impression that Muslims are the second most beloved and favorite people of Democrats. That is why I thought that he should care.

BTW, there was no snow in the same time in Canada, just 300 miles North of the Twin Cities.

idiots..

Truly. Major herp a derp currently flying. They appear to have a combined IQ of fifty, give-or-take.
Tell all of us how warmer temperatures are causing record snow fall. Then, act like you know what you are talking about. That is funny. Then ask why record snow fall does not happen in the Summer, if warmer temperatures case record snow fall.

Also, go back the notion that this thread is about weather. You know, the thing that really bothers you about this thread.

Warmer oceans produce more water vapor in the atmosphere. That moisture travels from the oceans and accross the continent.

Typically, at this time of year, the warmer air from the south keeps the jetstream (and cold arctic air), pushed up to much higher latitudes. "April showers bring May flowers".

Unseasonably strong, cooler and wet systems moving accross the continent at higher latitudes can weaken the barrier between the warm air from the south and the cold arctic allowing the cold air to descend to lower than averge latitudes producing snow.

It is the warmer oceans that cause these unusually strong and unseasonable systems to form more frequently over longer durations.

Then ask why record snow fall does not happen in the Summer, if warmer temperatures case record snow fall.

^This is just dumb.

Because.........seasons.

Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

Because the left made weather and GOLUBULL warming political

And yet there’s an environmental folder for this very subject.
Is there an environmental left wingers lying folder? Cause I understand your thick head does not get it. This thread is not about the snow. It is about the mythical GLOBAL WARMING that is ALL POLITICS.

Trust me, I get it. Your head is thick and so is some left wing mod will eventually move this to weather. Which, should only be about factual weather news. Not about political debates about weather.

That, is what this is. In the meantime, according to the left wingers, THE global warming is causing this. Which should mean record snow fall should be happening in the Summer. This is what they are saying. You read Moonglow's logic?

I will be waiting for the Summer, to see if there are any record blizzards as a result of the warming temperatures.

LOL!!!

Why do you morons keep proving your ignorance over and over again?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

flyover country

who cares?

You should care.

Minnesota is a the bastion of the Democratic party and home of the pestilence of thousands of invading Somali Muslims.

Sorry, but I’m virtually positive you just explained to him why he shouldn’t care.

I was under the impression that Muslims are the second most beloved and favorite people of Democrats. That is why I thought that he should care.

BTW, there was no snow in the same time in Canada, just 300 miles North of the Twin Cities.

Because the jet stream is crossing the continent at lower latitudes taking the moisture with it.

idiots..

^This is just dumb.

Because.........seasons.

Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonbat

Warmer = Global Warming
Cooler = Climate Change
Consensus = Moonb

Sure, dope.

Why don't you explain your reasoning?

Because the left made weather and GOLUBULL warming political

And yet there’s an environmental folder for this very subject.
Is there an environmental left wingers lying folder? Cause I understand your thick head does not get it. This thread is not about the snow. It is about the mythical GLOBAL WARMING that is ALL POLITICS.

Trust me, I get it. Your head is thick and so is some left wing mod will eventually move this to weather. Which, should only be about factual weather news. Not about political debates about weather.

That, is what this is. In the meantime, according to the left wingers, THE global warming is causing this. Which should mean record snow fall should be happening in the Summer. This is what they are saying. You read Moonglow's logic?

I will be waiting for the Summer, to see if there are any record blizzards as a result of the warming temperatures.

LOL!!!

Why do you morons keep proving your ignorance over and over again?

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Habit?

Conservative argument against the fact of rising global temperatures: We've had a lot of snow that one week in Midwest America. :rolleyes:

imrs.php

Conservative argument against the fact of rising global temperatures: We've had a lot of snow that one week in Midwest America. :rolleyes:

imrs.php
Oklahoma is not in the midwest...

...yes and that snowball was not shipped to DC for that memorable presentation either.

Snow was maybe in Midwest but silly right-wingers that would use that as an argument are all around.

Not much being reported by the commie networks with their commie agendas.
So what? Temps can increase from 25 F to 28 F for example and it will still snow, possibly more, since warmer air can hold more moisture.

Total BS.

Cooler air is more dense and can hold more moisture. Any second rate auto mechanic knows this. Automotive engineers have known this fact for a very long time and have had to deal with the fact that colder air is more dense and holds more liquid than warmer air. The reason they have to know this is because when it's cold, your car needs more fuel in the denser air to start. Old cars had what they call a choke. The ideal ratio of fuel and air is called the stoichiometric ratio which requires 14.7 parts air to one part gas to make the engine start immediately and run normally.

This is why modern cars all measure the temperature of the air coming into the engine so the cars computer can adjust the on/off time, or pulse width, the fuel injectors stay active for to make you car always start right up, and control this stoichiometric ratio. Next liberal lie please!

And it sure does get foggy on some of our real cold days don't it? lol

Forum List

Back