Reconquista of Aztlan

You present these quotes as if they prove that Bush wanted amnesty for illegals, yet theres nothing in there that says anything about it, in fact the word amnesty doesnt even appear anywhere in those quotes. You are also ignoring the opening statement of Bush NOT giving amnesty. I dont understand how you can be pleased with your rebuttal.

You are "rolling on the floor laughing"? Why? Are you laughing at your own stupidity? I know i am.

Dude, listen.. you've dug yourself a pretty deep hole here. 1) Bush was in power and republicans DOMINATED congress and.... they utterly failed to do anything about illegals. 2) Bush didn't do anything precisely BECAUSE of his outgoing comments about future voting demographics. Scroll up. 3) This was a CLEAR REPUBLICAN conflict between the WSJ arm of the GOP versus the Xenophobic arm of the GOP. SHOCKER, the money won. We still have those SAME millions of illegals despite 8 fucking years of YOUR control. I've literally posted example after example of Bush talking out of both sides of his mouth and, to be honest, the bottom line proof is in the fucking reality pudding: After 8 years of Bush sabre rattling one side of the GOP while soothing the other WE STILL HAVE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROBLEM. Polish the turd if your ego and political self esteem needs it but...

:lol:

:cuckoo:

:eusa_angel:

No, you are the one in the deep hole, and you are trying hard to dig yourself out of it after you were proven wrong several times in a row now.

Theres that cuckoo emoticon again...

:rofl:

uh, EXCELLENT retort!

:thup:

Dude, listen.. you've dug yourself a pretty deep hole here. 1) Bush was in power and republicans DOMINATED congress and.... they utterly failed to do anything about illegals. 2) Bush didn't do anything precisely BECAUSE of his outgoing comments about future voting demographics. Scroll up. 3) This was a CLEAR REPUBLICAN conflict between the WSJ arm of the GOP versus the Xenophobic arm of the GOP. SHOCKER, the money won. We still have those SAME millions of illegals despite 8 fucking years of YOUR control. I've literally posted example after example of Bush talking out of both sides of his mouth and, to be honest, the bottom line proof is in the fucking reality pudding: After 8 years of Bush sabre rattling one side of the GOP while soothing the other WE STILL HAVE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT PROBLEM. Polish the turd if your ego and political self esteem needs it but...

:cuckoo:

No, you are the one in the deep hole, and you are trying hard to dig yourself out of it after you were proven wrong several times in a row now.

uh, EXCELLENT retort!

Im not sure what more you want. You claimed that Bush wanted blanket amnesty, then i showed you the article proving he didnt. You were wrong, so why wont you just admit it? The answer of course is you are a teenage highschool kid who cant admit defeat, even when its obvious. This is a prime example of why debating anything with you is pointless, because youre incapable of recognizing fact if it disagrees with your limited veiw of the world.

Last edited:
José;1053209 said:
Originally posted by Del
tough break, huh?

I appreciate your honest take on the historical events that cost Mexico more than half of its territory, Del. In a country so full of insane patriots like the US, such honesty is hard to come by.

But don't get me wrong. I fully support the right of the US to control its borders. My only problem is with those individuals who want me to rape the history of the american continent and call a landgrab an "independence movement". To them I say: "Eat shit and die!!"

American possession of those territories was eventually legitimised not because Austin and Houston led a legitimate independence movement (it was a naked land grab), but because Mexico eventually came to terms with the loss of its northern provinces.

This is what you get when Geography decides you must be next door neighbor to an 800 pound gorilla : )

Yeah, well after America flew it's flag over Mexico city, what choice did they have? We should have kept the whole damn country and we wouldn't be having these problems today.

uh, EXCELLENT retort!

Im not sure what more you want. You claimed that Bush wanted blanket amnesty, then i showed you the article proving he didnt. You were wrong, so why wont you just admit it? The answer of course is you are a teenage highschool kid who cant admit defeat, even when its obvious. This is a prime example of why debating anything with you is pointless, because youre incapable of recognizing fact if it disagrees with your limited veiw of the world.

No, you posted an article where he SAYS that he didn't want to CALL IT blanket amnesty.... while it went on to convey how many "paths to citizenship" he was trying to create in a 1986 reagan flashback. hey, if YOU and HE doen't want to CALL it amnesty then so be it. The FACT remains that he, and your fellow republicans, didn't do SHIT about illegal immigration for a full 2 terms.

But hey, maybe you can find something ELSE from World Net Daily that desperately tries to polish the turd of your failure of a party.

No, you posted an article where he SAYS that he didn't want to CALL IT blanket amnesty....

Boy, you must love digging yourself into these holes. You just keep getting deeper and deeper. At no point anywhere in that article does it say anything at all about Bush not wanting to "CALL" it blanket amnesty. You are either flat lying or you are just stupid, either way, you come off looking like a total jackass.

Here is Bush's actual quote..."This administration is firmly against blanket amnesty."

The FACT remains that he, and your fellow republicans, didn't do SHIT about illegal immigration for a full 2 terms.

Thats not true, republicans were very vocal about their position on immigration, only Bush wasnt willing to take it as far as most republicans wanted, which earned him alot of disfavor in his own party. You should put down your anti-zionist propaganda books, and start reading the newspaper.

No, you posted an article where he SAYS that he didn't want to CALL IT blanket amnesty....

Boy, you must love digging yourself into these holes. You just keep getting deeper and deeper. At no point anywhere in that article does it say anything at all about Bush not wanting to "CALL" it blanket amnesty. You are either flat lying or you are just stupid, either way, you come off looking like a total jackass.

Here is Bush's actual quote..."This administration is firmly against blanket amnesty."

The FACT remains that he, and your fellow republicans, didn't do SHIT about illegal immigration for a full 2 terms.

Thats not true, republicans were very vocal about their position on immigration, only Bush wasnt willing to take it as far as most republicans wanted, which earned him alot of disfavor in his own party. You should put down your anti-zionist propaganda books, and start reading the newspaper.
only a small minority of elected republicans were actively opposed to the amnesty bill, it took a huge grassroots movement to keep it from being passed
when nearly 100% of your consituents contacting you tell you they are absolutely against something, if you want to keep your job, you better listen
and as much as i HATE to say this, Shitgun is right in this case

You are goddamn right i'm right about this. IM NOT RELYING ON SOME BULLSHIT FROM WND TO PROVE IT either.

mexican.gif

only a small minority of elected republicans were actively opposed to the amnesty bill, it took a huge grassroots movement to keep it from being passed
when nearly 100% of your consituents contacting you tell you they are absolutely against something, if you want to keep your job, you better listen

He may be right about Bush, but he said "The FACT remains that he, and your fellow republicans". This is the part i disagree with, because we were quite vocal about our position on immigration, we just werent listened to.

He may be right about Bush, but he said "The FACT remains that he, and your fellow republicans". This is the part i disagree with, because we were quite vocal about our position on immigration, we just werent listened to.

THE FACT remains that the REST OF YOUR FELLOW FUCKING REPUBLICANS didn't do shit either. HELLO! STILL A FUCKING OPEN DOOR DOWN SOUTH, YOU KNOW!

:eusa_shhh:

i took it as him refering to ELECTED republicans, not the average republican

THE FACT remains that the REST OF YOUR FELLOW FUCKING REPUBLICANS didn't do shit either. HELLO! STILL A FUCKING OPEN DOOR DOWN SOUTH, YOU KNOW!

The Republicans in office certainly didnt do enough, but to say they didnt do shit isnt true. Some were better than others.

I dont think you can say its an open door down south still though. while there are still many illegals getting in, its not nearly as many as before and theyve gotten much better at sending them back, but we have a long way to go to put a stop to this destructive immigration wave.

Last edited:

The PROOF
The Republicans in office certainly didnt do enough, but to say they didnt do shit isnt true. Some were better than others.

I dont think you can say its an open door down south still though. while there are still many illegals getting in, its not nearly as many as before and theyve gotten much better at sending them back, but we have a long way to go to put a stop to this destructive immigration wave.

The PROOF is in the fucking proverbial pudding, dude. The FACT remains that republicans, BUSH AND THE REST OF YOU, didn't do jack shit about immigration. Ou dropped the fucking ball. Screaming at your elected republicans after they FAIL to fix the border problem is sTILL your fault. Why didn't you elect republicans who WOULD stop the flow of immigrants instead of acting like good little sheep and voting for who you were told to vote for? I'll tell you why, Because you and your party are fucking failures. You had control of congress and you coudn't get a goddamn thing done about illegal immigration.

and, dude, we still have at LEAST 8 million illegals here. Polishing the turd just doesn't impress me.

:cool:

i took it as him refering to ELECTED republicans, not the average republican

It;s all the same, really. You stood in line behind a platform that sounded good while Brit Hume was busy jacking off behind his news desk but, AS IT TURNED OUT, your elected choices for republican rule FAILED to do anything about illegals.

The FACT remains that republicans, BUSH AND THE REST OF YOU, didn't do jack shit about immigration.

You have alot of criticism for republicans, but even though they dropped the ball, they did far more than any democrat. The republicans are not in control of congress now, and havent been for awhile, so tell me, what have the dems done to stop immigration since they have been in charge? Theyve done 2 things....jack and shit.

Minorities are the voting base of the democratic party, so they wont ever try to stop immigration. They will continue to appease illegals as long as its politically benificial to them.

Last edited:

We haven't gotten better at keeping them out, they just know we're in a depression and so they aren't coming, they are leaving. They came here and underbid American's for jobs, sending their money home and wrecking our economy and now they are going home to live like kings on the money they made here while we are left to clean up the mess.

We haven't gotten better at keeping them out, they just know we're in a depression and so they aren't coming, they are leaving.

To say there arent getting better at keeping them out simply isnt true. While they may not be coming in the same numbers as before, a big reason for that is because theyve gotten better at catching them. These days its a big gamble to be paying 10 grand to some coyote to TRY and get you across the border.

Areguing either legality or morality when it comes to what nations (or national wannbes) do is sort of missing the point.

I do it as much as the rest of you, of course, so I'm reminding myself about this obvious fact as much as any of you.

Nations, speaking generally, AREN'T moral. Mexico isn't moral in it's treatment of Guatemalan, Honduran, and Salvadoran immigrants, and the U.S. didn't honor the Treaty of Guadalupe Hidalgo.

cry me a fucking river. That was 150+ years ago, and it's HIGHLY UNLIKELY that those national boundaries will be redrawn anytime soon.

Pretending, however, that this "myth" of reconquista isn't in the minds of many latinos is patently disingenuous, though.

The FACT remains that republicans, BUSH AND THE REST OF YOU, didn't do jack shit about immigration.

You have alot of criticism for republicans, but even though they dropped the ball, they did far more than any democrat. The republicans are not in control of congress now, and havent been for awhile, so tell me, what have the dems done to stop immigration since they have been in charge? Theyve done 2 things....jack and shit.

Minorities are the voting base of the democratic party, so they wont ever try to stop immigration. They will continue to appease illegals as long as its politically benificial to them.

FAR MORE? :lol:

yea dude.. NAME IT. what is "FAR MORE" when it comes to having completely failed on the border issue? We all KNOW democrats don't care about illegal aliens. WOW! YOU GOT ME THERE! :lol:

THat they are not in control right now, AFTER HAVING ALL THREE BRANCHES IN A FUCKING HEADLOCK, is the point, dude. Way to keep up. Haven't been for a while? :rofl: yea, dude... 8 years of bush is a collective figment of our american imagination! Lord fucking knows that, at NO TIME, were republicans riding a wave of getting pretty much anything they wanted, eh mr homeland security??

NO shit dems won't do something about immigration. Does that somehow make it LESS TRUE that your party did JACK SHIT too?

you poor, dumb bastard.

yea dude.. NAME IT. what is "FAR MORE" when it comes to having completely failed on the border issue?

Completely failed? So that there is no misinterpretation of your words...are you saying they did NOTHING?

Also, you are aware that democrats have fought the republicans tooth and nail on this issue, and republicans cant do EVERYTHING, because it requires votes from both republicans AND democrats to get these things done. If you want to have a debate, lets debate, but i dont see any reason to have a discusion with someone who just makes silly statements that are obviously untrue.

Last edited:
They did nothing that solved the problem. putting a bandaid on a fucking severed arm isn't really all that impressive.

Again, we all KNOW the dems are going to fight against illegal immigration reform. No shit. We get that. But, if you can't admit that your team had the fucking podium long enough to do something about it but never did.. well.. thats your fucking problems. And reason enough for me to laugh at you and your sad little gay old party's total incompetence. Hell, from economics to katrina to mobile chem labs to the failures of overturning RvW AND secure the boarder it's a goddamn miracle of jesus christ that you people even have a constituency left.

Hell, it's no mystery why former W sticker having motherfuckers are now insisting that they have been libertarian all along.

Forum List

Back