Reconquista of Aztlan

Originally posted by catzmeow
And your point is that latinos are entitled to settle wherever they wish in the southwest U.S. because of that landgrab, right?

No, that would be Nation of Aztlan's point that you and Divecon insist on attributing to me despite the fact that I clearly stated that the moment Mexico lost its will to fight for its northern provinces the american landgrab was immediately legitimised.

My point is, America, instead of denying the reality of the langrab, should learn from its own History, in order to avoid finding itself on the receiving end of the same violence it inflicted on its southern neighbor.

José;1063515 said:
No, that would be Nation of Aztlan's point that you and Divecon insist on attributing to me despite the fact that I clearly stated that the moment Mexico lost its will to fight for its northern provinces the american landgrab was immediately legitimised.

My point is, America, instead of denying the reality of the langrab, should learn from its own History, in order to avoid finding itself on the receiving end of the same violence it inflicted on its southern neighbor.

So, do you think that Mexico is trying to return the favor?

Forum List

Back