Recap

Militants

VIP Member
Dec 30, 2015
Trump wants to strengthen US defense unit currently is down to 1.33 million professionals. He believes will strengthen the Navy, and soldiers in the Navy since the old plans since one year back 440,000 in the army, well good plans of the current defense politicians. Ev. Trump would increase from the current 475,000 to 125,000 higher then the US Navy, and soldiers, he would make 177 new war boats. Today over 400 war ships are not in accordance with Trump. Another own business is that he is a Liberal and Fascist so he is anti-Communist like all other capitalists in the United States. Socalism have long existed in the United States. Almost 200 years. Yes, I hope Trump when he was leading by 18-6 against Cruz then I hope to Sanders backup plan he too belongs to the Democrats who have a bad candidate, but Trump will win against Hillary by 20 percent if it gets them two in the final round in 2016. reserve plan is if Hillary wins or an old dying Sanders wins is that there will be elections in 2020 with Huckabee, Fiorina, Paul, Kasich, Romney, Cruz Rubio one of the Republicans eight pieces in total that have great chances against Hillary or hope of reserve plan it will be a Republican in 2020 instead of Trump does not win in 2016 then re-elected in 2020 as I wanted but that may not be vein, I wanted so, but of course I hope Trump now since Sanders and backup plan is 2020 campaign with hungry Republicans competing with Sanders or vice president of Sanders dies before 2020 or if Hillary wins in 2016 also I think Trump will take home a large margin in 2016 if he meets Hillary. This was a long time back I was hoping for a Republican who has big chance in 2016 is Trump. Theoretical chance for Cruz if he wins 18 or 20 of the last 22 states. Canada-born Cruz who have little chance in 2016. Thoughts.

• Banned
:iagree:

:smoke:

Trump also will wall US / Mexico. Third best for me of Trumps plan.

Forum List

Back