Rebels in Niger suspend constitution, install new leader

peacefan

Gold Member
Mar 8, 2018
Amsterdam, Netherlands
Rebels in Niger suspend constitution, install new leader
World leaders condemned the coup in Niger, as rebels leaders warned against any outside military intervention. As CNN's Larry Madowo reports, the rebels also announced a new ruling council and suspended the country's constitution.

Remote : Sat, 29 Jul 2023 05:54:35 GMT
Local : 2023-07-29(Saturday) 07 : 54 : 35

i can understand global leaders condemning this, but for what it's worth : i don't.
not every country can be ruled by fair elections and free press.
we should allow a diverse and ever evolving eco system of forms of government for humanity, i think.

We used to take advantage of situations like this and install a leader that was friendly to us. Boy how the Deep State has changed.

The US was at its most despicable when whining and bleating about their loss of power . I wonder if Russia or China is supporting the "rebel " group ? I guess so and with the BRICS summit meeting soon .Another possible convert?

OIF.7jodBAtnotPvChuOE3fgcw

I wonder if that benevolent lookin' group of guys would take our leftists off our hands? ;)

476-342.gif

The US was at its most despicable when whining and bleating about their loss of power . I wonder if Russia or China is supporting the "rebel " group ? I guess so and with the BRICS summit meeting soon .Another possible convert?
Between the commie rebels & the islamo rebels the two religions looks like they own a good 99% of the world wide rebels, with the lefty rebels(earth first, animal rights & the enviro kook rebels) comprising the 1% margin. Only 5% of our earths human population are ESTIMATED to be afflicted with NPD, but it sure SEEMS to me that there are MANY more folks globally that have a problem with NPD than the estimated figure.

Narcissistic Personality Disorder Statistics | 2022

Revolutionary Legitimacy.
They say the video shows the Nigerian finance minister being told live on air by the French tyranny fighters, who took power, that either he would provide a detailed report within 48 hours on where the money went and who stole it, or they would shoot him.

The military rulers of Niger announced an immediate ban on uranium and gold exports to France. More than 30% of the uranium used by the French nuclear industry came from Niger. Macron responded by threatening to invade, with Algeria warning it would intervene to fight the "white aggressors"

"West Africa's regional economic bloc has threatened to intervene militarily to remove the leader of Niger's coup d'état if the country's democratically elected president is not reinstated."

Burkina Faso and Mali intend to consider any military intervention in Niger as a declaration of war against them. A joint statement by the two countries said. "Any military intervention against Niger will amount to a declaration of war against Burkina Faso and Mali," the communiqué said. They pledged to "take self-defense measures in support of the AF and the people of Niger"

"The commander of Niger's special operations forces and one of the leaders of Niger's coup d'état has been trained by the U.S. military. US-trained military officers have participated in 11 coups in West Africa since 2008"

Forum List

Back