Reasons why I would never go onto a Talk show

Western30

Jun 5, 2017
List of reasons why I would not go onto a talk show.

1. The Host isn't my disciplinarian, not my dad, not my mom, not my boss..
and most likely not knowledgeable...
But a face that the producers think could sell a show on TV.
That isn't to say that you cant learn any facts from a TV program, of course you can, they're usually called
"Documentaries".
:)

2. I don't owe a face on TV an explanation for myself.

3. A Confession to a crime, is a confession to a crime, and it doesn't matter if it is to a police officer, or to a TV host, but confessing on television to a crime, or becoming a damn good suspect in a crime on television, could cause a lot of legal problems.

4. Polygraph exams, also called lie detector tests, are no more accurate than strapping somebody to a cup of coffee, to see if the Coffee inside the cup can determine if the person is lying or not.

And I refuse to be humiliated, and harassed and bullied, because the COFFEE says that I'm a liar.
And the host will get knocked the fuck out for that.

5. An audience of idiots who are fishing for entertainment by hearing about somebody else's embarrassing life problems, doesn't need entertainment off of the problems in my life.
What they need is to fix their own lives, so that they don't have enough time to be fixated on somebody else's imperfect life.

6. If I have done anything illegal, or unjust or unethical or uncouth, there is every way in the world to fix the problem, other than being humiliated on TV, or put in more danger from the law than what is warranted.
We have a Government, we have courts, we have divorce, we have a department of corrections, we have police, we have "I'm sorry".... and we have Doctors and therapists.
I don't need a loudmouth TV host and his audience of unemployed fools.

List of reasons why I would not go onto a talk show.

1. The Host isn't my disciplinarian, not my dad, not my mom, not my boss..
and most likely not knowledgeable...
But a face that the producers think could sell a show on TV.
That isn't to say that you cant learn any facts from a TV program, of course you can, they're usually called
"Documentaries".
:)

2. I don't owe a face on TV an explanation for myself.

3. A Confession to a crime, is a confession to a crime, and it doesn't matter if it is to a police officer, or to a TV host, but confessing on television to a crime, or becoming a damn good suspect in a crime on television, could cause a lot of legal problems.

4. Polygraph exams, also called lie detector tests, are no more accurate than strapping somebody to a cup of coffee, to see if the Coffee inside the cup can determine if the person is lying or not.

And I refuse to be humiliated, and harassed and bullied, because the COFFEE says that I'm a liar.
And the host will get knocked the fuck out for that.

5. An audience of idiots who are fishing for entertainment by hearing about somebody else's embarrassing life problems, doesn't need entertainment off of the problems in my life.
What they need is to fix their own lives, so that they don't have enough time to be fixated on somebody else's imperfect life.

6. If I have done anything illegal, or unjust or unethical or uncouth, there is every way in the world to fix the problem, other than being humiliated on TV, or put in more danger from the law than what is warranted.
We have a Government, we have courts, we have divorce, we have a department of corrections, we have police, we have "I'm sorry".... and we have Doctors and therapists.
I don't need a loudmouth TV host and his audience of unemployed fools.
The guards are looking for you. It's meds time. ..... :cool:

What reasons are there to invite you on a talk show in the first place? So you can promote your Nazi like ideas to lock people who have committed no crime other than not meeting your criteria in government facilities?

Many choose to post their crap on a message board (since they aren't invited to be on a talk show in the first place).

Forum List

Back