Reasons to stop the port lease

I think the funniest thing about all of this is Hillary's stance against the deal while her expresident husband not only supports it but has helped the Emirates with advice. Then there is Jimma Carter and his support and the rest of the Dems are having a cow. . . hillarious. The Dems are profiling this company and spreading bullshit about the deal(they will be in charge of security)and Michael Savage is agreeing with them. The only ones who aren't going nuts are Tony Snow and Rush Limbaugh, I guess they are being paid off because heavens knows Rush needs more money right? That is like saying that Tiger Woods plays golf for the money or that President Bush is in need of more money... it is pure bullshit.

Just like the Iraq war, I think that the Administration knows a great deal more than we about all of this. I have nodoubts of Saddams possession of WMDs and I also have nodoubts that the Administration is acting in this countries best interest, there is a much bigger picture to look at.

Like Rush has said, why would a group of people spend 6 billion dollars to manage some ports in order to bomb our country when they have 2 flights a day that go directly into JFK International airport. They could just load up both of those flights withnukes and let a couple of suicide pilots put them down into the middle of Manhattan.

We just sold this same country a bunch of F-16s and who knows what else. Don't you think that the guys in charge are smarter than John Q Public? Don't you think that there is a lot more behind the scenes that we and all of the asswipe reporters don't know?

I trust President Bush and firmly believe he has good reason for allowing this. Then again, what do I know?

sitarro said:
I think the funniest thing about all of this is Hillary's stance against the deal while her expresident husband not only supports it but has helped the Emirates with advice. Then there is Jimma Carter and his support and the rest of the Dems are having a cow. . . hillarious. The Dems are profiling this company and spreading bullshit about the deal(they will be in charge of security)and Michael Savage is agreeing with them. The only ones who aren't going nuts are Tony Snow and Rush Limbaugh, I guess they are being paid off because heavens knows Rush needs more money right? That is like saying that Tiger Woods plays golf for the money or that President Bush is in need of more money... it is pure bullshit.

Just like the Iraq war, I think that the Administration knows a great deal more than we about all of this. I have nodoubts of Saddams possession of WMDs and I also have nodoubts that the Administration is acting in this countries best interest, there is a much bigger picture to look at.

Like Rush has said, why would a group of people spend 6 billion dollars to manage some ports in order to bomb our country when they have 2 flights a day that go directly into JFK International airport. They could just load up both of those flights withnukes and let a couple of suicide pilots put them down into the middle of Manhattan.

We just sold this same country a bunch of F-16s and who knows what else. Don't you think that the guys in charge are smarter than John Q Public? Don't you think that there is a lot more behind the scenes that we and all of the asswipe reporters don't know?

I trust President Bush and firmly believe he has good reason for allowing this. Then again, what do I know?

More than most. :cof:

sitarro said:

No. Rush has his head up it too.

IF they're our allies only because we sell them strategic assets, are they really friends? Rush is an imbecile on this one. Rush has enough money to be firmly entrenched in the new world order. He can buy an island. He doesn't need to stay around in the slave nation being created as we speak, like the rest of us will.

dilloduck said:
Now that you've become a liberal tool are you looking for a fight or something?

No. I'm just repeating the idiocy of the port deal. WHy should we sell port operations to people who support hamas and won't recognize Israel, have financed terror, have allowed weaponry to our enemies through their parts, are part of the Arab League? What are you looking for, a BushBot secret super special decoder ring? Five more lies and you qualify.

rtwngAvngr said:
No. I'm just repeating the idiocy of the port deal. WHy should we sell port operations to people who support hamas and won't recognize Israel, have financed terror, have allowed weaponry to our enemies through their parts, are part of the Arab League? What are you looking for, a BushBot secret super special decoder ring? Five more lies and you qualify.

I see we are now on #14 on the list.I haven't heard any Israeli oppostion to the port deal. Maybe because they know it's none of thier frickin business who the US decides to deal with. Maybe they realize it's a step towards the recognition of Israel. Maybe they are privy to some intelligence that the UAE shares with us regarding terrorism and are damn glad to get it. Trying to tie this deal to some kind of threat to Israel is really stretching it. Acludem was visiting last night--maybe U2 can buddy up.

dilloduck said:
I see we are now on #14 on the list.I haven't heard any Israeli oppostion to the port deal. Maybe because they know it's none of thier frickin business who the US decides to deal with. Maybe they realize it's a step towards the recognition of Israel. Maybe they are privy to some intelligence that the UAE shares with us regarding terrorism and are damn glad to get it. Trying to tie this deal to some kind of threat to Israel is really stretching it. Acludem was visiting last night--maybe U2 can buddy up.

There's plenty of american oppostion. So now if it's ok with israel it must be peachy? So now YOU'RE outsourcing critical thought as well? You're the bestest gloabalist ever!

rtwngAvngr said:
There's plenty of american oppostion. So now if it's ok with israel it must be peachy? So now YOU'RE outsourcing critical thought as well? You're the bestest gloabalist ever!

American opposition is on the wane. Bill Frist has finally calmed down and realized he suckered for the lib line. I'm not outsourcing crap. You bitch about selling out to foreign countries but would use sympathy for Isreal as a reason to torpedo the deal. Hell with that--America first!

dilloduck said:
American opposition is on the wane. Bill Frist has finally calmed down and realized he suckered for the lib line. I'm not outsourcing crap. You bitch about selling out to foreign countries but would use sympathy for Isreal as a reason to torpedo the deal. Hell with that--America first!

It's not on the wane at all. There's new information coming out everyday that makes it stink even more. Historically, people who want to blow up jews, also like to blow up whoever else is around. Their aversion to Israel indicates their general disposition, that's what bothers me. The position it indicates is being crazy terrorist assholes.

rtwngAvngr said:
It's not on the wane at all. There's new information coming out everyday that makes it stink even more. Historically, people who want to blow up jews, also like to blow up whoever else is around. Their aversion to Israel indicates their general disposition, that's what bothers me. The position it indicates is being crazy terrorist assholes.

ya---the the liberal "delphi" getting to ya again. Your pro-semtism is getting in the way of your rational thought.

rtwngAvngr said:
But having access to data and procedures is also a security risk. It's not an overreation at all.

Spinning hard, aren't we.

And having access to security data and procedures in countries like Australia, Germany, Romania, India, Venezuela, the Dominican Republic, Hong Kong, and China have increased terrorism in those countries as well, right? When was the last al-Qaeda strike in Australia again?

gop_jeff said:
And having access to security data and procedures in countries like Australia, Germany, Romania, India, Venezuela, the Dominican Republic, Hong Kong, and China have increased terrorism in those countries as well, right? When was the last al-Qaeda strike in Australia again?

I don't know there have been any. But of course, if they attacked those less critical nations utilizing their port knowledge and MANAGEMENT CONTRACT, there's no way we'd let them in. They're not stupid.

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't know there have been any. But of course, if they attacked those less critical nations utilizing their port knowledge and MANAGEMENT CONTRACT, there's no way we'd let them in. They're not stupid.

But every govermental agency involved in vetting this company IS ???

dilloduck said:
But every govermental agency involved in vetting this company IS ???

I think you misunderstand. Jeff is pointing at their good track record in other nations. I'm saying they wouldn't jeopardize getting into american ports by using their other operations for attacks.

rtwngAvngr said:
I think you misunderstand. Jeff is pointing at their good track record in other nations. I'm saying they wouldn't jeopardize getting into american ports by using their other operations for attacks.

N0---I understand perfectly---to buy your liberal BS one has to conclude that everyone in our government is dumber than the terrorists. If that is true we're all doomed anyway.

dilloduck said:
N0---I understand perfectly---to buy your liberal BS one has to conclude that everyone in our government is dumber than the terrorists. If that is true we're all doomed anyway.

It seems you don't understand jack skippy.

rtwngAvngr said:
It seems you don't understand jack skippy.

help me out then --why is the port deal more dangerous than liberal control of America?--Oh--And explain to me why the liberals all of the suddenly care about national security while you at it.

dilloduck said:
help me out then --why is the port deal more dangerous than liberal control of America?--Oh--And explain to me why the liberals all of the suddenly care about national security while you at it.

Republicans can still win even if we nix this deal.

They don't. They're just want to throw mud on bush. When it comes to it, they'll back the deal, after some more rules, or maybe even just a lot of angry public questioning.

rtwngAvngr said:
Republicans can still win even if we nix this deal.

They don't. They're just want to throw mud on bush. When it comes to it, they'll back the deal, after some more rules, or maybe even just a lot of angry public questioning.

Good thing the libs gave you a wake up call on this one or we would all be doomed. Can Republicans win the election if we don't nix the deal?

Forum List

Back