Reasons to stop the port lease

dilloduck said:
Good thing the libs gave you a wake up call on this one or we would all be doomed. Can Republicans win the election if we don't nix the deal?

Probably. But I'd rather see it blown to smithereens, so to speak.

rtwngAvngr said:
Republicans can still win even if we nix this deal.

They don't. They're just want to throw mud on bush. When it comes to it, they'll back the deal, after some more rules, or maybe even just a lot of angry public questioning.

Interesting.

Why on earth would the libs turn around (again) and back this deal? Oh, that's right, they are full of it....have been ever since Schumer opened his big mouth to make political hay.

Whatever happens then to the big scary claim that the UAE is a bunch of Arabs who can't be trusted for a zillion reasons? Forget it folks, go home, it's all under control now...
:bs1:

ScreamingEagle said:
Interesting.

Whatever happens then to the big scary claim that the UAE is a bunch of Arabs who can't be trusted for a zillion reasons? Forget it folks, go home, it's all under control now...

Some of us on the right will keep saying. The libs will cave, because ultimately they are for the destruction of america.

ScreamingEagle said:
Interesting.

Why on earth would the libs turn around (again) and back this deal? Oh, that's right, they are full of it....have been ever since Schumer opened his big mouth to make political hay.

They got the talking points they needed---time to move on to the next one.
Gotta get frustrating to come up with a zillion smear campaigns and the only ones who listen are the edgy conservatives. :teeth:

dilloduck said:
They got the talking points they needed---time to move on to the next one.
Gotta get frustrating to come up with a zillion smear campaigns and the only ones who listen are the edgy conservatives. :teeth:

Their hearts are in the right place. However, if we are going to take the fight to the terrorists in the Middle East we need to use every advantage at our disposal. I trust the Commander-in-Chief on issues of national security. This issue must be important enough to threaten a veto. Whatever happened to loyalty?

ScreamingEagle said:
Their hearts are in the right place. However, if we are going to take the fight to the terrorists in the Middle East we need to use every advantage at our disposal. I trust the Commander-in-Chief on issues of national security. This issue must be important enough to threaten a veto. Whatever happened to loyalty?

There's a difference between loyalty and stupidity.

ScreamingEagle said:
One thing Bush ain't is stupid.....despite what youse liberals, i mean RINOS, say :bat:

The old and worn 'RINO' approach...kinda Star Trekkie....'Blindly go where no man has gone before' Being that I am a ultra conservative registered American Independent...I fail to see the logic here! I for one am more suspicious not because of all the pro and con rhetoric...but alas the secret dealings involved...and the old and tired...'I knew nothing about the deal' before it happened,yet I do support it!

ScreamingEagle said:
One thing Bush ain't is stupid.....despite what youse liberals, i mean RINOS, say :bat:

No. I'm saying you're confusing loyalty and stupidity. Bush is just a liar.

archangel said:
The old and worn 'RINO' approach...kinda Star Trekkie....'Blindly go where no man has gone before' Being that I am a ultra conservative registered American Independent...I fail to see the logic here! I for one am more suspicious not because of all the pro and con rhetoric...but alas the secret dealings involved...and the old and tired...'I knew nothing about the deal' before it happened,yet I do support it!

About as old and worn as the "stupid" approach.

:moon4: :funnyface

rtwngAvngr said:
I don't know there have been any. But of course, if they attacked those less critical nations utilizing their port knowledge and MANAGEMENT CONTRACT, there's no way we'd let them in. They're not stupid.

You say they're not stupid, but imply that they have sinister motives. I'm saying they're not in it to smuggle terrorists into America, or any other nation. They're in it for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, just like any other global business.

gop_jeff said:
You say they're not stupid, but imply that they have sinister motives. I'm saying they're not in it to smuggle terrorists into America, or any other nation. They're in it for $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$, just like any other global business.

But like we already mentioned, it's not really a huge moneymaker, or americans would want the business. It must have some future strategic value. It's nice to control parts when you're insituting a Global Caliphate.

rtwngAvngr said:
But like we already mentioned, it's not really a huge moneymaker, or americans would want the business. It must have some future strategic value. It's nice to control parts when you're insituting a Global Caliphate.

So you're saying that Americans are the only capitalists in the world, and no one else is motivated by the almighty dollar???

gop_jeff said:
So you're saying that Americans are the only capitalists in the world, and no one else is motivated by the almighty dollar???

Not at all. I'm saying it's not that great a business, yet it has strategic value, if taking over the world is something one is interested in.

Forum List

Back