Reasons to oppose a trade deal with the US

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Is this true ?

75564611_1361421870700939_1992222001883774976_n.jpg

I suspect the OP's meme is an exaggeration, but even if it is not, plant base food is produced by farming, exposed to nature. Prepare to starve if you expect food without any contaminates whatsoever.

Tommy, you're like a Rubik's Cube but all the sides are the same color.

Is this true ?

75564611_1361421870700939_1992222001883774976_n.jpg
Oh BTW, you should look into food safety in the UK before you go pointing any fingers...... Unless you trust your government implicitly....... Remember when you're pointing a finger three of them are pointing back at you........ :eusa_whistle:

Our current government are trying to bring our food safety down to US levels. I dont trust our government at all.

Well initially we were just worried about chlorine washed chicken and tomatoes made out of fish. This is a new level of hell.

mid you don’t like the standards, don’t buy the products. I’m sure the UK has plenty of those food staples grown locally, right?
It would be good to have the choice. However it wont be sold as US chicken in the supermarkets. It will be used in processed foods and works canteens where it wont be labeled.

All this is eclipsed by what we are forced to inhale out of the exhaust pipes of polluting petroleum fueled vehicles.

It would be good to have the choice. However it wont be sold as US chicken in the supermarkets. It will be used in processed foods and works canteens where it wont be labeled.

Then you do the research to know what you’re buying. Not sure what a work canteen is but I’m guessing it’s like a soup kitchen; in which case beggars can’t afford to be choosy about what they get.

Then you do the research to know what you’re buying. Not sure what a work canteen is but I’m guessing it’s like a soup kitchen; in which case beggars can’t afford to be choosy about what they get.
A works canteen is a staff canteen.. The point being the food isnt labeled. Having to research where our food comes from is not part of our culture as the EU protects us.

A works canteen is a staff canteen.. The point being the food isnt labeled. Having to research where our food comes from is not part of our culture as the EU protects us.

Then there’s your problem, you put your faith in the Government. In which case you deserve to get fucked over, as politicians are the lowest form of scum in the universe.

Then there’s your problem, you put your faith in the Government. In which case you deserve to get fucked over, as politicians are the lowest form of scum in the universe.
Check out the op. You are being fucked over by big food who are feeding you shit.

Forum List

Back