Reasons for Abortion

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by SaxxyBlues, Mar 2, 2019.

1. progressive hunter

progressive hunter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,784

I am sure you dont have a problem since nothing but a blind deaf man would bed you,,,

2. Frankeneinstein

Frankeneinstein Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,229
    Because it would interfere with their right to an abortion.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. progressive hunter

progressive hunter Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +3,784

no such thing as right to abortion,,,

4. Frankeneinstein

Frankeneinstein Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +4,229
    Well then, time to move on to something else.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Zorro!

Zorro! VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,368
    None of that deals with the fact that most Western European Counties only have unrestricted abortion in the first trimester securing the baby's right to life after the first twelve weeks.

In the United States the great Majority of Americans would drop this line at halfway through the pregnancy. That is not a fanatical point of view, that is a very logical sensible mainstream point of view.

6. Zorro!

Zorro! VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,368
    I'm not sure men should even voice an opinion on this subject.

Man Identifies As Woman Just Long Enough To Voice Valid Opinion On Abortion.

DALLAS, TX—Local man Eric Spolar attempted to voice his opinion on abortion to a coworker Thursday.

[​IMG]

Unfortunately, he was informed that since he is a man, he does not get to have an opinion on killing babies.

So, Spolar came up with a brilliant solution: he identified as a woman just long enough to voice his opinion on abortion, then reverted his gender identity back to male after he had said his piece.

"Sorry: men don't get a say," his coworker, Tina, had informed him, shutting down his statement that maybe killing a baby doesn't solve anything. "Only women get to have their voices heard on this issue."

"I'm sorry: did you just assume my gender?" Spolar replied, looking offended. "I actually identify as a 23-year-old woman named Veronica. Now do you have to listen to my opinion?"

Tina reluctantly admitted that the man identifying as a woman now could say his piece, since gender is merely a social construct and not an inherent part of a person's biological makeup. "That's a really interesting take," she said after he told her abortion is actually the taking of a human life, scientifically speaking. "Thank you for making your valuable transgender voice heard on this issue."
    SATIRE… OR IS IT?

7. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,186
    Same point Matt Walsh, and I, and increasing numbers of other conservatives are making: if one has been championing this transgenderism line of hogwash all along, that person does not now get to say, "Men don't get an opinion", as though NOW suddenly there's a difference between men and women . . . for just as long as it takes to silence people.

And btw, I note that there are a LOT of men expessing their views on abortion on the pro-abort side, and none of these leftist shrews are telling THEM they don't get a say and should shut up.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Zorro!

Zorro! VIP Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,368
    They're bullies that want to be able to bully without push-back.

9. buttercup

buttercup Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,021
    People's entire outlook has to change. Young people have been brainwashed to believe a number of lies and ideas that simply don't work. They are taught that sex is no big deal, that it doesn't have life-changing consequences, and our messed up society has taught young people that sex can be completely severed from its life-giving potential. They throw condoms at young people and say "Have fun!" and then when pregnancy happens, the girls are shocked and of course completely unready to be a parent, so then "Planned Parenthood" (Planned murderhood) comes to the rescue to sell them an abortion, and since they're also taught that abortion is no big deal, they go along with that, often because they were pressured and not offered any other options. That can cause both physical and emotional damage, especially the latter, as many women deeply regret it for the rest of their lives. Lather, rinse, repeat.

Watch this video... If even HALF of what she's saying is true, this is criminal and pure evil:

10. Cecilie1200

Cecilie1200 Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +18,186
    That's because, like all bullies, they're basically cowards.