"Reasonable" gun control vs "gun nut gun control"

Clinton lowered gun homicide more than any president in history!!! Gun homicide went up under Bush 1 & 2 but down under Clinton & Obama!!!
gun-homicide-rate-pew.jpg

And again.
As more Americans bought and owned guns....and now carry them for self defense...the gun crime rate went down 75%, the gun murder rate went down 49%, the violent crime rate went down 72%........

Law abiding people who own and carry guns do not increase the gun crime rate...which destroys the entire argument of you anti gunners....the more guns = more gun crime argument is a lie........

The push for concealed carry took off in Florida in the 1990s...and the crime rates went down......

Dear Idiot - I am not anti gun. I am anti crazies & criminals having guns. That means a public list of people who are not allowed to have weapons just like the registered sex offenders list. That way any citizen can check the list on a smart phone before loaning or selling them a gun. Property owners, gun ranges, etc, can check the list before allowing people to hunt or shoot. Neighbors will know if the al qaeda isis sympathizer is supposed to have that AR15.
Yeah whatever. If someone is so scary they have to be prevented from accessing firearms, then they shouldn't be breathing the free air.

I'm all for locking up crazies. Let's start with every person who has ever been diagnosed as bi polar.

Bullshit! Ronald Reagan let all the crazies go & shut down all the mental institutions. He had them medicated & pushed out into the streets. Then his CIA had them pushing & using drugs to fund war.

Actually, the institutions were shut down because the progressives lobbied and said that drugs could control mental illness, and institutions were no longer needed.

You fucking nuts and your god-worship of psycho *mental health professionals* is legendary.

Then once the nuthouses were closed and all the inmates released, they discovered that no, the drugs really don't cure mental illness, and nuts are going to self medicate....so the drug problem increased as well as the homeless problem.

But I think your post pretty much proves you are bi-polar, as I suspected. Yes, I think you, and your bi polar brethren, should be locked up.

Dear Retard.

Fact: In 1981 President Ronald Reagan signed Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act ending the federal government’s role in providing services to the mentally ill. It also cut funding by 30% Then in 1985 he cut more funding until mentally ill care was down to only 11% of 1981 levels.

Studies in 2004 suggest approximately 16 percent of prison and jail inmates are seriously mentally ill. 2010 There were 43,000 psychiatric beds in the United States, or about 14 beds per 100,000 people—the same ratio as in 1850. More than 3 times that many mentally ill were in jail in 2010.

US prisons screw up lives instead of rehabilitating them as Europe does.

Clinton lowered gun homicide more than any president in history!!! Gun homicide went up under Bush 1 & 2 but down under Clinton & Obama!!!
gun-homicide-rate-pew.jpg

And again.
As more Americans bought and owned guns....and now carry them for self defense...the gun crime rate went down 75%, the gun murder rate went down 49%, the violent crime rate went down 72%........

Law abiding people who own and carry guns do not increase the gun crime rate...which destroys the entire argument of you anti gunners....the more guns = more gun crime argument is a lie........

The push for concealed carry took off in Florida in the 1990s...and the crime rates went down......

Dear Idiot - I am not anti gun. I am anti crazies & criminals having guns. That means a public list of people who are not allowed to have weapons just like the registered sex offenders list. That way any citizen can check the list on a smart phone before loaning or selling them a gun. Property owners, gun ranges, etc, can check the list before allowing people to hunt or shoot. Neighbors will know if the al qaeda isis sympathizer is supposed to have that AR15.

For a moron, your idea would be great....but since you don't understand the issue, the anti gunners would never go for that.....an easy way to check the status would mean that law abiding gun owners could check the status without legal jeopardy for not checking the status, which ruins the point of mandating universal background checks.

The point of the anti gun movement isn't to stop criminals and mass shooters. The point is to take guns away from law abiding people.....how do we know.....? The number of times the democrats fight to let criminals out early and to keep criminals who use guns from serving long sentences, and how many gun laws they target at normal, law abiding gun owners that have no effect on criminals and mass shooters.....

One would think they want criminals and mass shooters to get guns...you know, in order to push more gun control...

More Fake News form Fox News tonight. Tucker Carlson multi part series on MS-13. LOL...

He claimed El Salvador's MS-13 criminal gang spread into the USA. LOL...

MS-13 is an international criminal gang that originated in Los Angeles, California, US under president Ronald Reagan in the 1980s fueled by his CIA importing & pushing drugs to fund wars. The gang later spread to many parts of the continental United States, Canada, Mexico, and Central America, and is active in urban and suburban areas. Most members are ethnically of Central American origin (principally El Salvador).

President Clinton crushed gang violence & lowered violent crime more than any president in history!

Next Tucker Carlson switched to college who did not invite his hate speech friend to speak. He tells a college professor who debated circles around him that she did not believe in debate LOL...

Last week Hannity had Fox News viewers convinced that Trump talking to Russia about sanctions code name "adoptions" was actually about adopting Russian children! LOL... Fox is for suckers!

What does that have to do with this thread?

And again.

Yeah whatever. If someone is so scary they have to be prevented from accessing firearms, then they shouldn't be breathing the free air.

I'm all for locking up crazies. Let's start with every person who has ever been diagnosed as bi polar.

Bullshit! Ronald Reagan let all the crazies go & shut down all the mental institutions. He had them medicated & pushed out into the streets. Then his CIA had them pushing & using drugs to fund war.

Actually, the institutions were shut down because the progressives lobbied and said that drugs could control mental illness, and institutions were no longer needed.

You fucking nuts and your god-worship of psycho *mental health professionals* is legendary.

Then once the nuthouses were closed and all the inmates released, they discovered that no, the drugs really don't cure mental illness, and nuts are going to self medicate....so the drug problem increased as well as the homeless problem.

But I think your post pretty much proves you are bi-polar, as I suspected. Yes, I think you, and your bi polar brethren, should be locked up.

Dear Retard.

Fact: In 1981 President Ronald Reagan signed Omnibus Budget Reconciliation Act ending the federal government’s role in providing services to the mentally ill. It also cut funding by 30% Then in 1985 he cut more funding until mentally ill care was down to only 11% of 1981 levels.

Studies in 2004 suggest approximately 16 percent of prison and jail inmates are seriously mentally ill. 2010 There were 43,000 psychiatric beds in the United States, or about 14 beds per 100,000 people—the same ratio as in 1850. More than 3 times that many mentally ill were in jail in 2010.

President Reagan did so because the entire leftist machine, including their psychotic mental health establishment, insisted they had discovered how to control mental illness, and institutions were no longer necessary.
They were liars and shills then, as they are now.

Lock up all the crazy people and criminals. I don't care if they're in prisons or psych wards.

Dear Retard.

President Reagan did so because the entire leftist machine, including their psychotic mental health establishment, insisted they had discovered how to control mental illness, and institutions were no longer necessary.

Lock up all the crazy people and criminals. I don't care if they're in prisons or psych wards.
You don't pay taxes, so who is going to pay to lock them up?

Making a nut list like a sex offenders list don't cost shit. Funny how Repubtards are so afraid of sex but love guns & crazy. No wonder angry white population is losing out to minorities.

Last edited:

Dear Retard.

You don't pay taxes, so who is going to pay to lock them up?

Making a nut list like a sex offenders list don't cost shit. Funny how Repubtards are so afraid of sex but love guns & crazy. No wonder angry white population is losing out to minorities.

Have you been watching how the left is handling sex lately...check out college campuses......the myth that the left is going to leave you alone in your bedroom is just dumb......you guys think that the left wing, which wants to control every other aspect of your life is going to leave sex alone is, is funny thinking. The inquisitions on College campuses about sex is just the beginning.....that stupid show about women in the red nuns habits is what will end up with the left......they are totalitarians...who will control every aspect of your life, including sex....

Forum List

Back