Really?

I don't really understand why atheists, et.al. start threads asking questions about scripture when they really don't intend on accepting any answer given to them or why someone (anyone) starts a discussion with the sole purpose of attacking another group of people and their belief structure.

Atheists don't exist. Humans are wired-up to believe in God. In order to be an atheist, you have to lie to yourself daily.

"That's a lie!"

Nor do I. Id rather have discussion and dialogue. Id rather see more uplifting and edifying discussions.

But I'd hardly blame the athiests alone. Everyone should be respectful.

A true atheist wouldn't see the need to post in this forum.

I always find it fascinating that people say 'I'm an atheist' but they don't define what definition of atheism they ascribe to. Are they implicit atheists or explicit atheists? Do they even know the difference?

I :dunno: - What's the difference?

I always find it fascinating that people say 'I'm an atheist' but they don't define what definition of atheism they ascribe to. Are they implicit atheists or explicit atheists? Do they even know the difference?

I found thisImplicit and explicit atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I just wanted to know in case I convert to Atheism.

Last edited:

I found thisImplicit and explicit atheism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
I just wanted to know in case I convert to Atheism.

Very informative! I haven't been this excited about learning something since, while watching "Islam: Empire of Faith", I finally learned the historic difference between Sunnis and Shiites and not only when but why the believers in those story books split into two warring factions.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXKZLB_alVA]YouTube - ISLAM: Empire of Faith (2)[/ame]

Ya gotta admit... those cats have demonstrated "faith" over the years.

Last edited:

really? Why?

Why comment on a subject you don't believe in? If an atheist believes there is no God, then why bother posting in a religious thread?

For the same reason I paint over graffiti. AND I do. Painted over a big graffiti about a month ago...right in front of some gang bangers that had just spray painted it on a building. I suppose you would support their freedom of speech. Me..I was denying their assumption that it was THEIR world.... Similar to what I do here.

I don't really understand why atheists, et.al. start threads asking questions about scripture when they really don't intend on accepting any answer given to them or why someone (anyone) starts a discussion with the sole purpose of attacking another group of people and their belief structure.

Atheists don't exist. Humans are wired-up to believe in God. In order to be an atheist, you have to lie to yourself daily.

"That's a lie!"

Or is it???? :confused:

:tongue:

Forum List

Back