Really, the gop is protecting women from dangerous abortions

I will let god deal with the abortion stuff man made abortion legal but god gave us free will and the ability to make our on choices if abortion is a sin to god then god will deal with it when the time is right.

Then those kids grow up and become someone elses problem. See how it all comes back around?

Well you bigot. Thinking every aborted child would be a bad kid. Did you ever think for one minute you bigot that one might be a genius?

You pig you. You bigoted pig you.

I'm really at a loss for words. Truly. Because you think all aborted children must be horrible.

Growing up and becoming someone elses problem. I think maybe some of them could be good stewards of our lives.

You are one hell of a bigot to think they would all be a burden on us.

It's not about the kid. Nobody asks to be born.

But in reference to your last statement, let's see how Texans feel about this in a couple of years now that 37 of their 41 women's clinics have been closed. That means not only no abortions, but no birth control help either.

And no STD testing which means women could get pregnant and pass disease on to their unborn children, as well as becoming seriously ill themselves. If they are poor, then they will end up in the ER and guess who pays for that?

I had no idea a women's clinic had to perform abortions in order to be able to dispense birth control or test for STDs. That abortion sure has magical properties!!! :eek:

Hmmmm...

Last edited:
Roe had no effect on the number of abortions. Repealing it would have no effect on the number of abortions, either. It's all a big dog and pony show.

Nor did Roe impact the number of deaths from back alley abortions as your OP link tries so hard to imply. Back alley abortion deaths were practically zero by the time Roe v Wade rolled around. The "5,000 to 10,000 deaths a year" from back alley abortions prior to Roe v Wade argument was a big lie willfully told by NARAL. They were lying, and knew they were lying. And some pro-abortion sites still repeat that lie.

Normally I'd tell you to piss us a rope, but actually your posting illustrate why I started the thread. The thread's in response to the premise of the left always having to lie and decieve.

Your response was to dismiss the need for abortion because a woman could have afforded contraceptions. I asked whether "you" had had illconsidered sex ... ever. You dissembled to saying no abortion would make "them" consider their ill considered behavior, and then dismissed the harm to women from back allley abortions.

But, of course this thread wasn't about abortion, but the need for idealogues to dissemble.

Oh wait, go piss up a rope

Induced termination of pregnancy before and after Roe v... [JAMA. 1992] - PubMed - NCBI

I have a daughter who is the result of not using birth control. My wife was unable to use birth control at the time because she had complications from a recent birth to twins. The twins had nearly killed her. Literally.

We had four month old twins when we found out she was pregnant again. And I had just been laid off from my job.

Every excuse people use to get an abortion, we had it. Too soon after newborn twins. No job. Health of the mother.

But we never even considered abortion even though most of our friends recommended it. In fact, my wife has said she would give birth to a baby even if it was the result of rape. She's more hardcore pro-life than I ever imagined!

We pulled our asses up by our own bootstraps.

So finish the story. What DID you do? How long were you unemployed? Where did you get the money to continue to take care of the twins, a pregnant wife and a new baby nine months after that? Did you get a job? Did your wife go back to work? Anybody in the family offer to help with daycare?

I mean you got me here at the climax (no pun intended) of this high family drama. I'm on the edge of my keyboard. What happened next?

But in reference to your last statement, let's see how Texans feel about this in a couple of years now that 37 of their 41 women's clinics have been closed. That means not only no abortions, but no birth control help either.

And no STD testing which means women could get pregnant and pass disease on to their unborn children, as well as becoming seriously ill themselves. If they are poor, then they will end up in the ER and guess who pays for that?

WOMAN: Hi. I'd like to be checked for an STD.

CLINICIAN: Sorry. Since I cannot perform abortions, I have lost the knowledge and power to draw blood...somehow. It's all just evaporated from my brain.

WOMAN: Well, can I get some birth control?

CLINICIAN: Nope. Birth control pills are made from aborted fetuses, apparently. No abortions, no Pill. That's just the way it works in Liberal Land.

Last edited:
Well you bigot. Thinking every aborted child would be a bad kid. Did you ever think for one minute you bigot that one might be a genius?

You pig you. You bigoted pig you.

I'm really at a loss for words. Truly. Because you think all aborted children must be horrible.

Growing up and becoming someone elses problem. I think maybe some of them could be good stewards of our lives.

You are one hell of a bigot to think they would all be a burden on us.

I had no idea a women's clinic had to perform abortions in order to be able to dispense birth control or test for STDs
. That abortion sure has magical properties!!! :eek:

Hmmmm...

Who said that? No wonder you don't fucking get it. These clinics provide cancer screenings, STD testing AND contraception to women who are NOT pregnant. Got it now?

A woman could afford $600 for an abortion, but can't get birth control and avoid pregnancy altogether?

Hmmmm...

Does her pharmacy stock birth control or are they fools who believe that any woman who uses it is a dirty whore?

Normally I'd tell you to piss us a rope, but actually your posting illustrate why I started the thread. The thread's in response to the premise of the left always having to lie and decieve.

Your response was to dismiss the need for abortion because a woman could have afforded contraceptions. I asked whether "you" had had illconsidered sex ... ever. You dissembled to saying no abortion would make "them" consider their ill considered behavior, and then dismissed the harm to women from back allley abortions.

But, of course this thread wasn't about abortion, but the need for idealogues to dissemble.

Oh wait, go piss up a rope

Induced termination of pregnancy before and after Roe v... [JAMA. 1992] - PubMed - NCBI

I have a daughter who is the result of not using birth control. My wife was unable to use birth control at the time because she had complications from a recent birth to twins. The twins had nearly killed her. Literally.

We had four month old twins when we found out she was pregnant again. And I had just been laid off from my job.

Every excuse people use to get an abortion, we had it. Too soon after newborn twins. No job. Health of the mother.

But we never even considered abortion even though most of our friends recommended it. In fact, my wife has said she would give birth to a baby even if it was the result of rape. She's more hardcore pro-life than I ever imagined!

We pulled our asses up by our own bootstraps.

So finish the story. What DID you do? How long were you unemployed? Where did you get the money to continue to take care of the twins, a pregnant wife and a new baby nine months after that? Did you get a job? Did your wife go back to work? Anybody in the family offer to help with daycare?

I mean you got me here at the climax (no pun intended) of this high family drama. I'm on the edge of my keyboard. What happened next?

I worked my ass off to get another job. I switched careers. We came very close to losing our house, but I made getting a job a full time job until I got another one.

Things were very tight during that period, especially since our hot water heater decided to explode at the same time.

Our daughter lives. Happily. That's the only ending that matters.

Who said that? No wonder you don't fucking get it. These clinics provide cancer screenings, STD testing AND contraception to women who are NOT pregnant. Got it now?

So does every general practitioner, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, internist, gyn

I had no idea a women's clinic had to perform abortions in order to be able to dispense birth control or test for STDs

Hmmmm...

And so they DON'T HAVE TO CLOSE just because they can't perform abortions! They can stay open and continue to provide cancer screenings, STD testing AND contraception to women who are NOT pregnant. Got it now?

Last edited:
Then those kids grow up and become someone elses problem. See how it all comes back around?

Oh, for sure... but many of us don't think killing them off in the womb is the answer. Part of the problem is now (apparently) it is socially acceptable to procreate with reckless abandon, have an abortion or just sponge off society and send a bunch of adults into society that do the same.

One of the most narrow-minded and utterly stupid notions is that women, in general, welcome the thought of abortion as birth control.

Yeah, right....They look forward to everyone finding out they are pregnant and then mysteriously not being pregnant anymore and being the object of gossip.

They delight at the thought of the steel stirrups, the anesthesia, the steel tools being shoved up into their uteruses and most of all they can't wait for the aspiration vacuum humming to begin.

Right, taking a pill everyday is just boring and no fun. Too easy.

I would give everything I have to be able to give any woman an ability to have her way and enjoy herself (hey I'm no virgin here) without risking a pregnancy.

Do it. Have fun. BUT TAKE BIRTH CONTROL so you do not end up aborting a baby because you had fun one night.

You going to tell me right now that women don't know what they are doing? How about men who demand unprotected sex?

Last edited:

WOMAN: Hi. I'd like to be checked for an STD.

CLINICIAN: Sorry. Since I cannot perform abortions, I have lost the knowledge and power to draw blood...somehow. It's all just evaporated from my brain.

WOMAN: Well, can I get some birth control?

CLINICIAN: Nope. Birth control pills are made from aborted fetuses, apparently. No abortions, no Pill. That's just the way it works in Liberal Land.

Take your hands off the keyboard and step away from the computer.......Turn around and walk out of the room.

Birth control pills are made from synthetic hormones, moron.

The satire flew a mile above your head. You believe that if a clinic cannot perform abortions, they are unable to perform any other services and must shut down. You believe "No abortions, no Pill". So I made satire out of it.

Your flawed conclusion the clinics must close does not get more retarded than that.

Last edited:

Oh, for sure... but many of us don't think killing them off in the womb is the answer. Part of the problem is now (apparently) it is socially acceptable to procreate with reckless abandon, have an abortion or just sponge off society and send a bunch of adults into society that do the same.

One of the most narrow-minded and utterly stupid notions is that women, in general, welcome the thought of abortion as birth control.

Yeah, right....They look forward to everyone finding out they are pregnant and then mysteriously not being pregnant anymore and being the object of gossip.

They delight at the thought of the steel stirrups, the anesthesia, the steel tools being shoved up into their uteruses and most of all they can't wait for the aspiration vacuum humming to begin.

Right, taking a pill everyday is just boring and no fun. Too easy.

Uhm, I didn't say that.. like, at all. Are you high or just really dense?

Here you go, retard!
Planned Parenthood will stop providing abortions at four clinics on Friday after a federal appeals court reinstated most of the state’s controversial new abortion law. The ruling from the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals late Thursday means that many abortion clinics across the state of Texas are required to stop providing the procedure immediately.

Even though Planned Parenthood is no longer able to provide abortions at the four locations, their doors will remain open and they will continue to provide birth control, cancer screenings and other preventive care. Planned Parenthood said more than 90 percent of its services are basic, preventive health care.

Abortion Clinics Start Closing Across Texas « CBS Dallas / Fort Worth

Another failed blackmail attempt. :lol:

Let's see how you like it when they close their doors and the streets are filled with diseased women! :lol:

So does every general practitioner, nurse practitioner, physician assistant, internist, gyn

Some people, especially in Texas, the state that has the highest rate of uninsured, cannot afford to go those you list above. That's why they go to Planned Parenthood or other free clinics.

Just seeing a doctor, getting testing, lab results and then birth control pills will cost around $300+/- for the uninsured, maybe more.

Last edited:

Hmmmm...

And so they DON'T HAVE TO CLOSE just because they can't perform abortions! They can stay open and continue to provide cancer screenings, STD testing AND contraception to women who are NOT pregnant. Got it now?

Exactly and I still understand the need for abortions and I take a lot of hell for this, but I do understand it.

Forum List

Back