Realizing He Was Right, Judge Napolitano Returns To Fox And Double Downs On Obama Wiretapping Trump

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
I clicked on that Twitter link and it filled my whole Google Chrome screen? Could not get rid of it. Had to close all Google Chrome and re-start USMB. WTH? They were trying to force a sign up? I could read the tweets but I had to do CTRL-ALT-DEL to get rid of it?

Maybe I could have found a way to shrink it...........but I am a quitter. I quit easily. I come from a long line of quitters. My Mother was a quitter.......

They realized he was right in his claims all along since more evidence has emerged, especially after Obama's Assistant Secretary of Defense came out and admitted the Obama White House was spying on Trump and his staff. As an American patriot, I say to another American patriot........Welcome back Judge Napolitano!

Twitter

e

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/obamas-former-asst-defense-secretary-admits-obama-admin-collected-intel-trump-video/

except he wasn't "right", kkk boy.

now piss off.

• Banned
They realized he was right in his claims all along since more evidence has emerged, especially after Obama's Assistant Secretary of Defense came out and admitted the Obama White House was spying on Trump and his staff. As an American patriot, I say to another American patriot........Welcome back Judge Napolitano!

Twitter

e

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/03/obamas-former-asst-defense-secretary-admits-obama-admin-collected-intel-trump-video/

except he wasn't "right"
What's your educational level and sources compared to Judge Napolitanos'?

Obama is playing a legal technicality game. Is it illegal to wire tap the Russians? No. Is it illegal to wire tap the Russians when the real target of the intelligence gathering is Trump? Technically...no but this clearly breaks the intent of the laws protecting Trump from wiretapping. Unmasking Trump and his team is absolutely a felony.

Obama is using his knowledge of the law, to intentionally break the law.

Forum List

Back