Realization of Truth on Death Bed

Discussion in 'Religion and Ethics' started by dattaswami, Aug 6, 2009.

1. dattaswami

dattaswami BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Realization of Truth on Death Bed

The effort in achieving the grace of the Lord is the most important goal of human life. This point will be realized when the human being is in the last minute of this life cycle because at that time of juncture, the upper world starts appearing practically to the eyes through the arrived messengers of Lord. Unfortunately there will be no time for spiritual effort at that juncture, even though realization comes.

Lord Jesus told me the following two verses in Sanskrit and asked me to memorise these two verses ten times a day so that the mind will be fixed on God. The first verse means ‘At the time of death the last knowledge dawns to the mind by which the human being realizes that for those whom he has spent his energy and lifetime, are unable to protect him from that moment onwards. The Lord who can protect is not arriving then because no time and energy was spent for Him’. The second verse means ‘When the time was there, this realization did not come and when the realization came, there is no time. By this the human being undergoes silent suffering, which is the agony’. Lord told me that every human being will be given this last knowledge and this agony in the last couple of moments. I started remembering these verses every day ten times and the result of their memory is this wonderful divine knowledge.
    At the Lotus Feet of His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

Universal-Spirituality
    Universal Spirituality for World Peace

2. dattaswami

dattaswami BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Why God keeps silent to somebody even after intensive cry?

Ans. A diabetic patient cries before a doctor to get a sweet for eating. The doctor has infinite number of sweets and he does not worry at all for giving a sweet to the patient. You are crying before God, who is the divine father (creator of all the souls) to give some wealth or to solve some problem. If He helps you, there is not even a trace of any personal loss to Him. Neither His wealth nor His power is finite and nor His love to souls is limited. The only factor that guides Him is to see the future position after the help. If your eyes are to climb the roof of your head after the help, God will keep silent. After the help you will fall down even from your present level and then you will cry again before the same God to lift you up.

If the doctor gives you the sweet, the level of sugar may go up and the emergent treatment is also the responsibility of the same doctor. Hence the doctor will not give you the sweet. If the doctor is confident of your health, he may give the sweet. Sometimes the doctor gives the sweet and conducts the emergent treatment to show you the truth, if you are scolding the doctor to be unkind. The response of the doctor lies on his analysis of the situation and it is not the subject of the patient at all. You must have the faith in the doctor (God) that any response is for your good only and you must know that the patient is ignorant of his own real welfare.

At Thy Lotus Feet His Holiness Sri Dattaswami

Anil Antony

Universal-Spirituality
    Universal Spirituality for World Peace

3. Anguille

Anguille Bane of the Urbane

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,137
    Did I make you cry too, swami?

Sorry about that.

4. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
    First, I am going to reaffirm my request that you actually discuss matters with people instead of ignoring them and posting whatever the heck you feel like. It's rather trollish to do so.

Second, I deny that death is the end of it all. Repentence doesnt end at death. It's just alot easier to do before then.

5. dilloduck

dilloduck Diamond Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +6,403
    Disagree--he's more like a spammer

6. Avatar4321

Avatar4321 Diamond Member Gold Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +12,163
  7. dattaswami

dattaswami BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2
    Death is not end of all. The value of God can be understood – from the bliss you get by
    Simply remembering Him, - what will be bliss of His presence?
    What will be bliss when you – become God in human incarnation?
    Then what is His real value? – When you get bliss directly by
    Remembering Him, why should you – ask for worldly things to get
    Bliss from them? In fact, they are – sources of worry and tension only.
    A mirage never contains water in it – water is illusion in it, similarly
    All worldly bonds appear blissful – through illusion and really they are
    Forms of worry only, - Jesus praised a beggar surrendering a rupee
    In the church announcing – that God is pleased with that sacrifice.
    A rich man came for salvation to Him, - Jesus told him to sacrifice all
    The wealth possessed by him – and then only come for salvation.
    Both these indicate that God’s price – is total sacrifice, total surrender,
    Which is not the actual price, - but is the maximum possible price.
    Omniscient God knows even tiny – vibration of every thought of you!

8. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    Demonstrate the existence thereof.

Says who? Why?

You know for a fact that every single human will realize this when and only when they are about to die? Do share with us how you came to know this.

because at that time of juncture, the upper world starts appearing practically to the eyes through the arrived messengers of Lord. Unfortunately there will be no time for spiritual effort at that juncture, even though realization comes.

L
    You're luck I'm not a mod, for I can't tell you apart from the bots that filled my e-mail inbox when I used to use Yahoo *shudder*

9. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    Demonstrate.

Demonstrate the existence thereof.

Decent trolls get their story straight. Are you Google's new bot or something? AOL's latest chatterbot?

Begone, Dumberchild!

10. JBeukema

JBeukema BANNED

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1,705
    1) If you want to link to a site I every post, put it in your sig and stop spamming every thread with it.

2)If you continue to ignore responses, it's clear you're just a spammer.

Either way, I'm surprised noone's flagged you yet and I would imagine that a continuation of these activities will eventually catch a mod's eye. If you're a humasn and not a spammer, then start discussing the matters and not merely posting threads about nonsense and then posting further nonsense.

It's times like this I was I had the power to disable people's ability to post links and shit...

Are the mods watching this 'person'?