Reality sinking in Across the border...and globe

Manonthestreet

Diamond Member
May 20, 2014
Kevin O’Leary is sounding the alarm over Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s plan for a national carbon price and apparent willingness to re-open the North American Free Trade Agreement now that Donald Trump is headed to the White House.
On the possibility of new NAFTA negotiations — as Trump promised on the campaign trail — O’Leary said: “My imagery of that, Donald Trump versus Trudeau, is Godzilla versus Bambi. It’s going to be ugly.”
“We’re going into competition in oil and gas with the United States and they have no carbon tax,” he said.

Trump has also pledged to lower the corporate tax rate to 15 per cent, O’Leary noted.

“We’re screwed. We have to immediately pivot,” he said. Trudeau's The 'Wrong Guy' To Deal With Trump: O'Leary
Confidence is rising and can play big roll in capital deployment.......needs to be married with policy to keep it rising

Kevin O’Leary is sounding the alarm over Prime Minister Justin Trudeau’s plan for a national carbon price and apparent willingness to re-open the North American Free Trade Agreement now that Donald Trump is headed to the White House.
On the possibility of new NAFTA negotiations — as Trump promised on the campaign trail — O’Leary said: “My imagery of that, Donald Trump versus Trudeau, is Godzilla versus Bambi. It’s going to be ugly.”
“We’re going into competition in oil and gas with the United States and they have no carbon tax,” he said.

Trump has also pledged to lower the corporate tax rate to 15 per cent, O’Leary noted.

“We’re screwed. We have to immediately pivot,” he said. Trudeau's The 'Wrong Guy' To Deal With Trump: O'Leary
Confidence is rising and can play big roll in capital deployment.......needs to be married with policy to keep it rising

He's oh so right. Trump will take him to the cleaners and he knows it.

That carbon tax must be one hefty chunk of change to come up with. I'm sure the Canadian taxpayers would like that POS gone.

Forum List

Back