Reality of Russian situation

TheDude

Gold Member
Oct 26, 2016
U.S.A. gone wild
For some, feel free to dismiss this fellow, but I feel I'm a good judge of character and recognize honesty and integrity when I see it, never mind his first hand experience. Watch this entire thing, and 4:50 gets real interesting. So much for the snowflake Waaaaaaaaaaa! the Russians attacked our Democracy. Pathetic. This Russian situation is a bad joke on the American people. On a side, he says he doesn't know if we "hack" Russian elections, never mind those in other countries, but he's no fool. Of course we do.

And then there's this (*&^)*&^. If I were Trump I'd use every avenue to put a hurt on this less than horse manure. I say let the attorneys loose. To consider this is a representative of people, WTF is wrong with us to allow this? Not just allow it, mandate it. California can kiss my Nevadan ass. No really. You support this filth get fucked.

For some, feel free to dismiss this fellow, but I feel I'm a good judge of character and recognize honesty and integrity when I see it, never mind his first hand experience. Watch this entire thing, and 4:50 gets real interesting. So much for the snowflake Waaaaaaaaaaa! the Russians attacked our Democracy. Pathetic. This Russian situation is a bad joke on the American people. On a side, he says he doesn't know if we "hack" Russian elections, never mind those in other countries, but he's no fool. Of course we do.

And then there's this (*&^)*&^. If I were Trump I'd use every avenue to put a hurt on this less than horse manure. I say let the attorneys loose. To consider this is a representative of people, WTF is wrong with us to allow this? Not just allow it, mandate it. California can kiss my Nevadan ass.

Lol @ OP attempting to justify letting Russia hack our elections whenever they like

And then there's this (*&^)*&^. If I were Trump I'd use every avenue to put a hurt on this less than horse manure. I say let the attorneys loose. To consider this is a representative of people, WTF is wrong with us to allow this? Not just allow it, mandate it. California can kiss my Nevadan ass.

Lol @ OP attempting to justify letting Russia hack our elections whenever they like

You figure lying helps your cause snowflake?

"Hack"? You mean like with a hacksaw or something?

"Hack"? You mean like with a hacksaw or something?

Ask the OP. He said it.

Just let Mueller finish his job, it won't take long the way the Trump 'team', and the Orange Gorilla himself, keep throwing hard evidence at him. These guys are complete amateurs, and more than a little stupid to boot. It would be funny, if it wasn't so fucking dangerous.

Just let Mueller finish his job, it won't take long the way the Trump 'team', and the Orange Gorilla himself, keep throwing hard evidence at him. These guys are complete amateurs, and more than a little stupid to boot. It would be funny, if it wasn't so fucking dangerous.

Hard evidence such as?

Forum List

Back