reality--a LOT of '''christians'' are not ''christian

Nor are you engaged in any constructive discussion. Here is a hint. Ridicule is not constructive discussion.
question: Jimmy Swaggart was NOT a hypocrite--yes or no?
telling the truth is NOT ridiculing
I am not Jimmy Swaggart. I don't know what it is you think he has said that makes him a hypocrite, but I see you failed to grasp the concept of "practicing faith".
....he condemned Bakker for ''sinning''--the he went and sinned.....it's not difficult to see--especially after I explained it before
hy·poc·ri·sy
/həˈpäkrəsē/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. the practice of claiming to have moral standards or beliefs to which one's own behavior does not conform; pretense.
So, if I see that killing is wrong, yet I kil someone, does that then mean that killing is okay or is it that the person who killed was unable to abide by the belief that killing is wrong?

Right and wrong are subjective. Why are you killing? What are the conditions under which you kill?
Humans are subjective.

Right and wrong just are.

Are you asking me why you cannot fathom why these traits are wrong?
they are not wrong to do if we were ''created'' to do them
Ah, so you have proof that we were 'created to do them'? Or are you trying to imply that our imperfections were deliberately put in us? Is this an attempt to justify your own personal desires?
you have never sinned? I thought everyone sins
I am sure I have sinned. I am a Christian, but don't go by the dogma of the church.
plain and simple--humans can't help it it--they WILL sin = ''created'' to sin
But if taught right and wrong and there is punishment, the inquisitive will be less so. We argue over things like sex and sex with what individuals. If you want to generalize and not be specific and we do this a lot in today's blame game world. Traditional marriage has been wounded big time. We have extreme feminism, extreme gay agendas, easier divorce, sex without guilt, sex without fear of pregnancy and more and the result is easy to see. It is easier to raise children with a traditional family set up. But harder to do in today's world. Now the people married could have their issues also. The Churches sold out decades ago. And to those who are Christians they must be careful. If involved with a big church a local parish may be different then others approved by the big church allegiance.

Forum List

Back